Brogan Tate #30 google it

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No mention of going to see Benji’s dad today? I know brogan doesn’t have a relationship with her dad anymore but as an only child who seemed to have a good relationship with him they’d have been?
I'm not seeing my dad today though..

Reactions: 1
I'm sorry but why is she wearing Phase Eight clothes anyway? She's 26! 😂😂😂

Reactions: 24
I can't believe this girl thinks she puts any pressure on herself. I see people who put pressure on themselves. They work really hard and are perfectionists (to the point that you wanna say it's okay to chill sometimes!).

I've seen people put pressure on themselves to lead a healthier life style. I've done it myself. I remember overhauling my food and getting up at 6am to train (at home) because something had to change and sitting there thinking about it wasn't helping 😂

People put pressure on themselves all the time. To learn a new skill or to read more or do more DIY or start a project or.....LITERALLY anything.

Brogan puts so little pressure on herself she's virtually comatose. The only thing of value she has done recently is re-home a dog.
Sounds like xameliax who is a self proclaimed ‘over achiever’.

Reactions: 4
She dresses so old for her age 😅 I don’t think she’s even aware of what clothes are trendy/fashionable, she just seems to wear frumpy clothing which makes her look older but not in a good way. I’m not saying she should follow trends etc but at least wear something that isn’t meant for a woman a lot older than her 😅

Reactions: 14
I do feel a bit sorry for her sometimes. She has the worst sense of style and no one to nudge her in the right direction.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I just watched her vlog from 2 years ago ( yes I’m that bored ) and she was complaining about how she has no clothes as she’s gone up a whole dress size and none of her summer stuff fits. She looks about 1/2 stone bigger now than these vlogs at least. She must of had to buy a whole new wardrobe

Attachments

Reactions: 1
I just watched her vlog from 2 years ago ( yes I’m that bored ) and she was complaining about how she has no clothes as she’s gone up a whole dress size and none of her summer stuff fits. She looks about 1/2 stone bigger now than these vlogs at least. She must of had to buy a whole new wardrobe
Surely an easy video would be ‘clearing out my wardrobe’? Apart from that Next jumpsuit, and rainbow jumper, I don’t think I’ve ever seen her wear the same outfit more than once

Reactions: 10
I also enjoyed how she went to Ikea and said she couldn't wait to have a house so she could style it and shows a beautifully done show room that looks like nothing she could ever pull together in their house now.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Maybe Brogan thinks her transgression wasn't as severe......but just because what she did wasn't 'as bad' doesn't mean she didn't violate rules too.

Enough that she hid what she was doing from her general followers anyway 🤷 Pot. kettle. black.

Reactions: 8
Did someone say on here that Brogan is staying at the All Stars for her WDW trip in October? Disney have just released the reopening dates for the resorts up until October and the All Stars has not yet been given a date. Another meltdown incoming...

Reactions: 8
Did someone say on here that Brogan is staying at the All Stars for her WDW trip in October? Disney have just released the reopening dates for the resorts up until October and the All Stars has not yet been given a date. Another meltdown incoming...
they’ll move you to an equal or better hotel though apparently so this would work in her favour possibly staying somewhere nicer.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.