Brogan Tate #30 google it

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just sat through the daily vlog... did I really just watch 20 mins about a projector? 😩

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She did a cameo for someone feeling low. This is how it went.
I'm sorry you're feeling low. There's lots of storms, literal and life storms! There will be rainbows at the end.
You love disney, and animals crossing. We're soooo similar. I'm still going to Disney in October. We're making decisions. Bonnie is going to family. She'll be fine. She's like a baby.
Honestly zero advice to this poor girl???

Lyndsey lohan charges £249 for literally 10 second clips!!!

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
I feel like she just had bonnie in the clips to distract from the fact she has nothing to talk about ... so let’s talk about how Bonnie is licking my face. Ugh they are so awkward to watch

Reactions: 11
Yep, fellow pianist (actual grade 4 here), and noticed the same thing, she's just copying the hands moving 🤦‍♀️
Surely playing like that would make you a super sloppy player and not progressing well???
Why can't she just buy some proper lessons to get her started off? So lazy

Reactions: 5
OMG guys there are new Cameo videos up and they’re so bad! One in particular whereby she it’s a birthday video for someone but brogan just talks about bonnies birthday 😂 and randomly says “your friend says you bonded at uni so yeah.. anyway...” 😂😂😂
OMG STOP 🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 4
It’s lovely they are celebrating Bonnies birthday but I just feel like she’s doing this for Instagram content.

You are making it out like you’ve celebrated every birthday with the dog.

I know it must be exciting but I just get this weird feeling it’s all for content

Reactions: 20
Urgh god back to the jumpsuit and the rainbow jumper. Damn I thought she was starting to actually try atleast with her appearance when I saw her in the jeans etc. Don’t get me started on her scabby fingers again in the cameo, she is so bad at taking care of her appearance!

Reactions: 11
Oh my god. I had it 6 months and I’m convinced I’ve put on weight because of that.
Yep! I spoke to my family doctor and she said even though the research says weight gain isn't a side effect, majority of people put on weight with it.

Reactions: 3
The thing I just can’t understand about Brogan is why she doesn’t want more for herself? She used to be so ambitious. She wanted to go on trek America so had several jobs to pay for it. Now she slobs about in her “office” and classes deleted emails and managing comments as work. She’s currently producing 1-2 videos a week. If I were here I would pick up a part time job 3 days a week, get out the house, make some new work friends, learn some new skills and have a back up plan. She could earn a good extra bit of money every month and STILL produce the same output she does now during the other 4 days. Brogans problem is she thinks she’s entitled to weekends and bank holidays off but doesn’t think strategically about her time and that every day of the week is like a weekend for her.

Personally, I’d be making the most of this time where she is young and child free and can bring some money in. Imagine getting a part time job that pays her like £800 a month, she could stash that away in savings for the future and still do her usual video output to keep her usual income the same? I can’t imagine being as undriven and lazy as she is

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Cameo is a low point surely.
Brogan time to think long term and get some strategy in place that will pay your mortgage/pension.
This is what most you tubers do, come up with a business etc because anyone with half a brain can see this is not long term for her.

I’m not a fan but miss budget beauty Has 100K subs and still has a normal job and had done a book etc.
The audacity of Brogan to say she’s a business woman and runs her own business - absolute joke I would be mortified.
In comparison to other YouTubers she is NOT a business woman in the slightest. Filming a crappy video once a week and posting brand deals is not being a business woman. It's someone with a YT hobby and milking all the deals. If she tried she could do so much more but she is so lazy. She wants the perks and money without the work. Yet I'm here made redundant, creating my own business, making videos when I can and trying to not burn and crash with the stress. She does not work hard for what she gets!

Reactions: 14
Sam is just fed up by everyone at the moment, it's good to see, it seems her and Charlotte Ruff call things out a lot, although I wish they'd name people
I really like watching Charlotte, she works a full time job for starters. She really worked hard to get that job at Disney. Iv watched her for years and she has forged ahead with a career that aligns with what she's interested in, social media marketing and Disney. I sound really cheesy here but she seems like a professional mature girl.

Brogan is a trainwreck.

Poor Bonnie, i think its safe to say that dog is for the content

Her teeth look like they are getting worse...

also don’t like that she’s putting so much weight on the dogs back ☹☹☹
Poor Bonnie.

Brogie looks demented here, sorry. Its literally like I can see the £££ signs popping up in Brogie head as she posts this.

You know I thought the same thing, I had fallen off youtube a while and then when I saw Brogan again I thought her teeth looked worse, plus her weight gain. They seem to have gotten more crooked and are more yellow??

In comparison to other YouTubers she is NOT a business woman in the slightest. Filming a crappy video once a week and posting brand deals is not being a business woman. It's someone with a YT hobby and milking all the deals. If she tried she could do so much more but she is so lazy. She wants the perks and money without the work. Yet I'm here made redundant, creating my own business, making videos when I can and trying to not burn and crash with the stress. She does not work hard for what she gets!
Phew, theres going to be more instastories of her with that Boss b&&CH song playing. And ALOT more mentions of how Brogie is a business woman after this, lol.

Just to prove us all wrong on here, coz she gets her three best friends to read here for her.

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
I can't believe this girl thinks she puts any pressure on herself. I see people who put pressure on themselves. They work really hard and are perfectionists (to the point that you wanna say it's okay to chill sometimes!).

I've seen people put pressure on themselves to lead a healthier life style. I've done it myself. I remember overhauling my food and getting up at 6am to train (at home) because something had to change and sitting there thinking about it wasn't helping 😂

People put pressure on themselves all the time. To learn a new skill or to read more or do more DIY or start a project or.....LITERALLY anything.

Brogan puts so little pressure on herself she's virtually comatose. The only thing of value she has done recently is re-home a dog.

Reactions: 24
So Megan and her boyfriend recently adopted a dog. I wonder if that escalated Brogans need?? The jealousy and desire to have everything first!

Reactions: 13
I really like watching Charlotte, she works a full time job for starters. She really worked hard to get that job at Disney. Iv watched her for years and she has forged ahead with a career that aligns with what she's interested in, social media marketing and Disney. I sound really cheesy here but she seems like a professional mature girl.

Brogan is a trainwreck.

Poor Bonnie, i think its safe to say that dog is for the content

Poor Bonnie.

Brogie looks demented here, sorry. Its literally like I can see the £££ signs popping up in Brogie head as she posts this.

You know I thought the same thing, I had fallen off youtube a while and then when I saw Brogan again I thought her teeth looked worse, plus her weight gain. They seem to have gotten more crooked and are more yellow??

Phew, theres going to be more instastories of her with that Boss b&&CH song playing. And ALOT more mentions of how Brogie is a business woman after this, lol.

Just to prove us all wrong on here, coz she gets her three best friends to read here for her.
Oh I hope not! I do not wanna see boss babe anymore. Driving me mad 😂😂

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.