Brogan Tate #30 google it

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So Disney World have just announced major changes to the Parks until Sept 2021. Going by Brogan’s previous WDW holidays I don’t know how she’ll feel about these new developments as she doesn’t like to be too regimented with timings. You now can’t park hop and you have to make a theme park reservation for each park each day before you go from this Monday if you already have a resort reservation (they are limiting the amount of guests allowed in each park each day) and no DDP, Halloween party, fireworks etc etc.

Reactions: 3
So Disney World have just announced major changes to the Parks until Sept 2021. Going by Brogan’s previous WDW holidays I don’t know how she’ll feel about these new developments as she doesn’t like to be too regimented with timings. You now can’t park hop and you have to make a theme park reservation for each park each day before you go from this Monday if you already have a resort reservation (they are limiting the amount of guests allowed in each park each day) and no DDP, Halloween party, fireworks etc etc.
*Overwhelmed meltdown incoming*

• Haha
Reactions: 5
They shouldn’t be going with getting Bonnie, I don’t think it’s fair with what will be early on in her life with them to make her be looked after by benji’s mum, getting her should have been the signal to cancel the holiday

(I’m not saying people who have dogs can’t go on holiday btw)

Reactions: 15
Our couple friends always went on the most amazing holidays! Sandals holidays 3-4 times a year. Both worked crazy high up in banking and had no kids so enjoyed their time and money. Then they got dogs. Now they holiday in stunning UK locations or drive to France with the dogs!! Very occasionally the dogs stay with his sister (like their 25 year anniversary trip). But they totally changed their lifestyle for their furbabies! Can we imagine Brogladyte doing that

Bonnie doesn't want a tacky bleeping Disney chew toy!!!!!!!!!!

Attachments

• Angry
Reactions: 19
*Overwhelmed meltdown incoming*
Haha I’m wondering if she’s this desperate for the Disney World views to still go. She just needs to re book tbh! Like you literally can’t do much bar ride the rides. The whole Disney World experience will be completely different and not so fun especially if you have to book in advance what park you go to on each day. My boyfriend and I are completely cancelling our holiday until 2022.

They shouldn’t be going with getting Bonnie, I don’t think it’s fair with what will be early on in her life with them to make her be looked after by benji’s mum, getting her should have been the signal to cancel the holiday

(I’m not saying people who have dogs can’t go on holiday btw)
Yeah I agree, she’s a new dog and also a rescue so she might have separation anxiety/abandonment issues if she thinks she’s been left again by her owners.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Whiffy Bethany needs her own thread! :p

Reactions: 1
I do wonder what will become of Bonnie when life gets back to normal (or the new normal) A dog sounds like a lovely idea when you can't go anywhere, but I can't see Brogan ditching her #Ad #Gifted trips and days out for poor old Bonnie. A dog is for life not just for lockdown

Reactions: 19
I find it really strange that she’s gone from saying ‘oh my brother, he works on a super yacht’ to casually dropping in ‘he’s in the projector business’. If she never mentioned it I would not care at all but it’s just weird how she didn’t explain at all after constantly reminding us of his job before.
who knew that was a whole industry :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I do wonder what will become of Bonnie when life gets back to normal (or the new normal) A dog sounds like a lovely idea when you can't go anywhere, but I can't see Brogan ditching her #Ad #Gifted trips and days out for poor old Bonnie. A dog is for life not just for lockdown
that’s what I’ve been wondering. I’m assuming they are relying heavily on Benjis mum/Julie as a back up so that brogan can still swan off to London if Benji is away. It’s really cruel to regularly do this to a dog, especially a rescue one. My dog hates being away from me and my partner so we’d only go away Abroad without him once a year and have dog friendly holidays across the UK so he can come

1. I’m not one to comment about weight— I too have gained weight over lockdown and before. But, the jumpsuits are not doing her any favors. Not flattering and it gives her the illusion that her clothes still fit.

2. I have never had a dog... do you need to bring a whole backpack when you go for a walk?! The way she was describing her new one it was like it was a diaper bag for a dog! I get bringing a few things on a long hike/outing, but really!

I’d rather watch her sorting things out or addressing the weight thing. I used to find her old vlogs motivating. Now, it’s depressing.
No! We’ve a dog, few poo bags (in my pocket!) water if it’s hot although we don’t take ours out in the heat, god knows what’s in that bag 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 2
This is Brogan, she won't have thought that far ahead in terms of Bonnie when life is back to normal and she is swanning off to events in London, stay overs, etc. She'll definitely dump poor Bonnie on her Mum or Benji's mum without a care or consideration of Bonnie. She needs those events for content because she has nothing without it (she could have content without it but she is just too lazy to think of anything).

Interesting to see what she does about Disney..........it will either be a meltdown when they cancel or meltdown if they go and she can't hack it.

I can't believe every other vlogger has managed to come up with content during lockdown Brogan has to rely on tattle to get her content weve not suggested any so she hasn't produced she is lazy AF

Their is tones of videos she can do what about a Weight Watchers guide for those who are wanting to see what its like or :

WW food shop list,
how to get a dog from a charity shelter,
skin care routine,
mukbang video,
A day in life of an influncer
What products to buy for itchy dry hair

duck sake Brogan do SOMEFINK there is tones of book videos that are popular but then Brogan is all about gadgets :rolleyes:

Reactions: 16
I can't believe every other vlogger has managed to come up with content during lockdown Brogan has to rely on tattle to get her content weve not suggested any so she hasn't produced she is lazy AF

Their is tones of videos she can do what about a Weight Watchers guide for those who are wanting to see what its like or :

WW food shop list,
skin care routine,
mukbang video,

duck sake Brogan do SOMEFINK there is tones of book videos that are popular but then Brogan is all about gadgets :rolleyes:
But she doesn't know anything about tech at all!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
What she loves is having boxes of wires that makes her look like she loves tech and having a million pouches to put said wires in for when she does a pack with me video for her paid holidays. I have loads of chargers too does that mean I love tech??

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She's an idiot who loves to pretend she's an expert whilst spouting basic knowledge

Reactions: 6

WW food shop list,
skin care routine,
mukbang video,

She won’t be doing the dog one because it’s pretty clear they bought bonnie, not adopted her from a shelter!
we have seen her day in the life videos and we have all just woken up from the sleep it sent us into 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.