Brogan Tate #30 google it

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do you think she’s putting more weight on since lockdown has started?

Reactions: 3
Do you think she’s putting more weight on since lockdown has started?
It does look like she has, but then I don’t understand why she is on the WW app or whatever it is? She had also been maki baked oats which is a healthy recipe, Pepsi max chicken etc. she must be stuffing her face the rest of the time

Reactions: 1
Unboxes the projector "Tech is sunthinK i love. I love tech. I love projectors. Iv bin around them all my life". Reads through what the contract requirements of what she needs to mention due to the sponsorship of the projector.

Moves the entire living rum around to sort the projector. Fires it up, image appears on the wall "Oh wow gosh thats so cuhlear"
"lOOK at how clear it is, its like we are at the cinema" A good clear image.

That clip of the piano playing is painful. Learning like that I'm sorry but its going to be a disaster.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
A projector so good they have to precariously perch it on a pile of placemats on the sofa in order to get the angle right. Didn't mention that did you Moonface. I see you never showed your set up, and poor Banjo actually had to sit next to you for once!

Spot the projector...

View attachment 157289
View attachment 157290
Omg 😮 I know we take the mic out of her on here when she’s a horrible cow. But I’m generally worried for her!! Benji, stop being an enabler & help your mrs out.. sometimes you need an intervention when you’re lost. Boges needs help.

Reactions: 6
Shes fake AF everytime she gets somefink gifted its always WEVE SPOKE ABOUT GETTING ONE on everything they get bloody gifted

she got me bored in that vlog shes depressed

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Shes fake AF everytime she gets somefink gifted its always WEVE SPOKE ABOUT GETTING ONE on everything they get bloody gifted

she got me bored in that vlog shes depressed
hahahaha so true. Literally you spend every conversation talking about stuff your going to buy? Wow, what a great romance

• Haha
Reactions: 7
1. I’m not one to comment about weight— I too have gained weight over lockdown and before. But, the jumpsuits are not doing her any favors. Not flattering and it gives her the illusion that her clothes still fit.

2. I have never had a dog... do you need to bring a whole backpack when you go for a walk?! The way she was describing her new one it was like it was a diaper bag for a dog! I get bringing a few things on a long hike/outing, but really!

I’d rather watch her sorting things out or addressing the weight thing. I used to find her old vlogs motivating. Now, it’s depressing.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Has anyone seen the comment... will you do a video about the adoption process for Bonnie? She replied I don’t think so, even more proof she bought her.

Reactions: 25
So has Fraser quit working on a yacht!? She said he also had something to do with projectors...
I wondered this too! He must have quit and works for her mum now? No mention of her brother working on a SUPERYACHT for a while!

Reactions: 7
Fraser may be suffering from the dreaded "furlough" and just contributing to mummy's business for a little while (rather than sitting on his backside playing games).

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I find it weird to buy a bag for dog walks. If we go on long walks I’ll take a water bottle that has a bowl attached some treats and poo bags in my pockets I don’t really understand what she would need. Maybe it’s easier to carry everything in a bag and if she takes a ball etc but doesn’t really seem necessary.

Reactions: 14
She could have done a really good video with this sponsorship. If they hadn’t wasted the downstairs room as a dumping ground embellished with tacky white MDF, she could have made that into Benji’s gaming set up with either the projector or the normal tv; or created an actual indoor or outdoor cinema....

Reactions: 10
I just don’t get Brogan, can you call another weekday night MOVIE NIGHT! when ALL you do is watch films every night??? What was the point in her doing the Instagram live writing down video suggestions, hiring this consultant, if all she does is upload ANOTHER day in the life including movie night and gaming! All she has done throughout the whole furlough. And also copped out for just a random brand deal shows no care or thought for her followers that do support her, just any brand will do if they’re paying!! Not a good look!

Reactions: 12
Disney dining plans have been cancelled.. does anyone know if this is just for 2021 bookings of this this will effect boggey?
Disney dining has been cancelled for ALL of 2020, but if you re-book for next year or move your booking to 2021 you are entitled to the dining plan!

Reactions: 2
Someone i know has Brogie on Facebook and said a WW consultant said ‘they missed her’ on a post on her wall the other day. So she’s obv a member of WW. Thing is, if youre doing WW, why not just own it? Create content, share your journey, inspire people, be honest. I’d be more likely to enjoy her content then.

Reactions: 16
I find it weird to buy a bag for dog walks. If we go on long walks I’ll take a water bottle that has a bowl attached some treats and poo bags in my pockets I don’t really understand what she would need. Maybe it’s easier to carry everything in a bag and if she takes a ball etc but doesn’t really seem necessary.
I think the dog is a replacement for a child type situation. I can relate as getting a dog first they do become your baby, but a replacement 'changing bag' for dog walks is a bit OTT

Reactions: 4
Also she said the projector was really reasonable?! £500 wouldn’t call that reasonable I would call that expensive! How many of her followers would be able to lash out on a fancy £500 projector 😑

Reactions: 22
Why on earth has she bought a backpack when she has bought numerous and been given numerous ones over the last few years! More money than sense.

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.