Brogan Tate #3 - 50 and Fabulous, Filthy and Ravenous!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Having the time of her life with Her Majesty, who most definitely isn't impressed! [emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787]

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Hahahah it looks like she’s checking out her ass [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]
[emoji1787][emoji1787] The Queen was shocked that someone dared to wear such an attire to the Garden Party, so Brogie was kicked out straight away. Along with Sebbie who somehow also crashed the Party! Witty little thing. [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I think dancing Brogie needs photoshopping into a pool party / coachella pic! (@Meg1912 if you get a minute I'd love to see her at a Victoria secrets pool party πŸ˜‚)

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
I think dancing Brogie needs photoshopping into a pool party / coachella pic! (@Meg1912 if you get a minute I'd love to see her at a Victoria secrets pool party [emoji23])
Woohoo, she's a party animal! [emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787]

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I’ve just snorted coffee out everywhere... bloody hellπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ flipping brilliant MegπŸ˜‚πŸ™ŒπŸ™ŒπŸ™Œ

Reactions: 3
100% edited, honestly sick of influencers editing photos. Demi Donnelly & Lucy Wood are the only two I know of who don’t edit there photos and embrace there bodies. Brogan gets on my tits how can ppl watch her

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Why only have one drink when you can have two at the same time?! [emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787]

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Why only have one drink when you can have two at the same time?! [emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787]
Haha these are hilarious! Buttttt, I’m still catching up with GOT so no Bogey spoilers please πŸ˜‚ I’ve had to delete Twitter tonight as I’m still rewatching seasons πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ

Reactions: 3
Haha these are hilarious! Buttttt, I’m still catching up with GOT so no Bogey spoilers please [emoji23] I’ve had to delete Twitter tonight as I’m still rewatching seasons [emoji2356]
Haaa! No spoilers, I promise! Only generic close ups of the characters, which won't give anything away! I hate spoilers with a passion! Almost as much as Brogie hates fruit and veggies! [emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787]

• Haha
Reactions: 5
That's a spit your tea out moment if I ever saw one.
She's sacked Meghan off and found a new friend. [emoji23][emoji23]
Yeah! Although I'm not too sure how long this friendship will last as Brogie and Sebbie clearly don't respect Annabelle's boundaries. [emoji51][emoji51]

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.