Brogan Tate #3 - 50 and Fabulous, Filthy and Ravenous!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As someone who knows her photography, and uses Photoshop this defo screams edited to me. Like people have said, blurring around the stomach, floor pattern disappearing. I'm actually shocked she's done this. I can tell by looking (I'm a size 12 usually) and know Brogan is quite a bit bigger, she looks a similar size to me in these.
I too am a similar size to the edited Brogan (when there isn’t a baby in my womb!). We know she’s a 16-18 from the clothes she buys. My mum is that kind of size and (sorry mum!) does not look like that in a swimming cossie, especially sat down!

I don't see any slightly not kissing ass comment though?
The jam roly poly is very fast to monitor her comments! Fun holiday, sat on a sunbed deleting comments on a picture you had to edit your rolls out of...

Reactions: 8
I’m old.habbits.die.hard2019 if anyone wants to keep track. I’ve left about 50 so far. She’ll have fun deleting all those. Great way to spend a holiday

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I’m old.habbits.die.hard2019 if anyone wants to keep track. I’ve left about 50 so far. She’ll have fun deleting all those. Great way to spend a holiday
I can't see your comments either!

Reactions: 1
This is upsetting. It’s not as funny if I’m the only one who can see my comments [emoji24]
Girl, you've been blocked!!!! I know how frustrating it is to know that she won't even read them! [emoji35][emoji35][emoji2959][emoji2959]
At this point, 90% of us here have been Brogie blocked.

Reactions: 4
It does seem that I have been blocked (again). This is easily the fifth or sixth time now. Very triggering

Girl, you've been blocked!!!! I know how frustrating it is to know that she won't even read them! [emoji35][emoji35][emoji2959][emoji2959]
At this point, 90% of us here have been Brogie blocked.
Maybe post on a p&o Instagram post...😁

Full body boomerang of her claiming she’s never edited her body but look how enormous she looks compared to her grid picture!

Reactions: 10
She’s a bleeping dweeb but Brogan is not a size 18. I’m a size 18 and she is slimmer than me for sure.

Reactions: 5
Hopefully p and o realise they have made a poor choice to use her.
send this screenshot to them hopefully this will stop her from doing videos she is down right nasty and doesnt deserve to work with anyone even her mum kicked her out the family company

Reactions: 1
Suspicious "I never edit photos of myself" sassy insta story just gone up. The only way I can think she hasn't edited that photo is if she's REALLY sucking her stomach in. She does it in those standing pics too, where she has her arm really drawn across her body to try and give an illusion of her being slimmer.

Reactions: 3
So only in last week's vlog she was saying how she felt crap as nothing fitted and now her story is saying that ⬆. What is with her

good vibes only everything else will be deleted she says 😏 Hi Bro

Must be a great holiday reading about yourself on here she just cant enjoy the free cruise and not log on can she

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Her gut is massive in the boomerang she defo edited it! Big can be beautiful if you own it and have the right attitude with it..

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Her gut is massive in the boomerang she defo edited it! Big can be beautiful if you own it and have the right attitude with it..

She could if she wasnt in denial and hire a personal shopper do something for a charity and donate and change her personality back to 2015 id respect her again, shes hardly tagging Megan in photos selfish or what somethings went off

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Isn't that swimsuit one of those control ones? It must be industrial strength if she hasn't edited!!!

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.