Brogan Tate #3 - 50 and Fabulous, Filthy and Ravenous!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
BB5446D1-C787-4C6D-8822-F62D5745A734.jpeg

You can see it’s quite blurred and smoother over around her tummy. Very obvious editing. Probably could do it on FaceTune!

Reactions: 10
Honestly that’s disgusting that’s she edited that picture and baffling people believe it’s her

Lap it up Brogan because we all remember last week when you cried because none of your summer clothes that you wore in September fit you now in April.
Yeah now suddenly shes "slimmer" we aint the ones in denial why cant she accept the truth she just forgets like it ever happened like shes forgotten she has a daddy I can't believe she was a positive role model and her dad brought that out in her I miss seeing her gran in vlogs, no vlog tomorrow guys how will we cope im having a meltdown 😭

I see a blur on her tummy or is just me

Reactions: 4
Yeah now suddenly shes "slimmer" we aint the ones in denial why cant she accept the truth she just forgets like it ever happened like shes forgotten she has a daddy I can't believe she was a positive role model and her dad brought that out in her I miss seeing her gran in vlogs, no vlog tomorrow guys how will we cope im having a meltdown 😭

I see a blur on her tummy or is just me
Her back also looks very straight ... no lumps and bumps . I wish she was just honest .

Reactions: 3
Meg please can you photoshop sebbie floating in the sea?
Sebbie did break free!! However, it does seem he somehow ended up with the Night King and he'll be his secret weapon! [emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787]

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Sebbie did break free!! However, it does seem he somehow ended up with the Night King and he'll be his secret weapon! [emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787]
Poor sebbie I hope he enjoys his freedom! He’s seen sights nobody should have to see 😂

Reactions: 1
I’m actually appalled at that. I didn’t think she’d ever edit herself.

If this comes out and people start to notice, the blogging community can be very unforgiving about that kind of thing...

Reactions: 9
I commented simply asking why she’d skimmed herself down. Deleted and blocked. I would love to see her get ripped to shreds by the blogging community

• Wow
Reactions: 9
View attachment 12021
You can see it’s quite blurred and smoother over around her tummy. Very obvious editing. Probably could do it on FaceTune!
As someone who knows her photography, and uses Photoshop this defo screams edited to me. Like people have said, blurring around the stomach, floor pattern disappearing. I'm actually shocked she's done this. I can tell by looking (I'm a size 12 usually) and know Brogan is quite a bit bigger, she looks a similar size to me in these.

Reactions: 4
When you look at her tummy just standing in those shorts and her running leggings 😁she's definitely done something as she wouldn't be like that sitting that's for sure!

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.