Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Sophlou24

I hated that cruise vlog - If you read here Brogan let me give you a few tips;

And here is why I’m qualified to do so... I worked for Disney cruise line for 5 years in entertainment... so I know a thing or two.

You showed P&O in a terrible light - cruising is of course about the food - but what about showing more variety - what about interacting with the dining staff which serve you? Show the different kinds of food? The different options - not just the ‘buffet’ do P&O cater to people with different diet needs? Do they have themed nights? Eg, Disney have Pirate night, and ‘international night’ where the servers from all over the world put on a little show?

- cruise activities - a lot of effort goes into making cruises enjoyable when you are at sea? What about the activities offered? Exercise classes? Bingo? (Not as dull as it sounds on a Disney cruise very fun) but we wouldn’t know that on P&O, do they do activities of crafts? Dance parties? Anything for kids? A lot of people have the perception that cruises are for old people... well clearly you where aiming this vlog for people over 60 because I saw NO fun what so ever...

The port adventures - how do they work? Do you meet in a specific location before going on the port adventure? How does it work? How much does it cost? Is it worth booking via the ship? Value for money?

Shows - like you spoke about 2 and I know from experiance there is a different show every night.. why not speak to the entertainment staff see if you could get a behind ‘the magic of P&O’ because frankly I’m still waiting to be persuaded as to why I should book with Them after seeing that shit show.

What about interacting with the ships staff? They work so hard... you mentioned customer service ONCE why not get there perspective?

It was a disgrace - and I would never ever book with them after seeing that!

This is the reason why you will never be a successful travel blogger... because it’s all about YOU! And not the consumer, brand or the audience you are trying to seduce into booking a cruise.

What about kids spaces? Are cruises just for old people? Did they have a ship tour? Gally tour? Could you go to the bridge? How many life boats? Important info... and then mostly importantly selling the brand.

You. Are. Shit.

• Heart
Reactions: 32

blahblahbrogan

VIP Member
There once was an OAP named Brogan
Who repeated her infamous slogan
Wowwwwww oh em jee
My 'friends' call me B
Mentally comparable with Jake & Logan

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23

Pennycray

Ok so where was any information whatsoever regarding that cruise??
If the whole point is her meaning to promote it then she’s done an awful job.
How much is a meal/drink?
How many can fit aboard, is it family friendly? What is there for kids to do?
How much is the facial or the massage?
What are the routes the ship takes?
How much is a room with a balcony like that?

I know she didnt pay for it but as a potential consumer isn’t it an idea to be informed of such things? Or do they seriously think that someone would book it on the basis that Brogan went on it and not want to know anything important at all?!

It was a weekly vlog at sea, no promo for the company whatsoever.
Absolute shite.

• Heart
Reactions: 21

Chocolatelover333

Chatty Member
Honestly what is her weird obsession with first aid kits?? For someone that’s doesn’t go out after dark, plays board games and staying in watching tv on holiday, spends all day inside ‘working’ and does nothing remotely adventurous or active, I really can’t see how she has any need for a first aid kit.

• Haha
Reactions: 20

Meg1912

VIP Member
Having the time of her life with Her Majesty, who most definitely isn't impressed! [emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787]

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 19

disneys

VIP Member
Brogan doesn’t know what busy is because she’s lazy, plain and simple. She’s not stuck at a full time job long enough to have real responsibilities and when she does end up getting those responsibilities she jumps ship because it’s “too much”. She doesn’t know hard work because she’s never done a day of it in her life.

I’m sure editing and filming videos can be time consuming but she only does 2 a week; and one of those is the weekly vlog where she films throughout the week. Filming a sit down video, editing it and making sure it’s ready to upload with a thumbnail etc is probably 5 hours work. That’s not even a full day! And she only does one a week! I imagine her weekly vlog takes less time - as it’s stringing flips together.

I doubt she’s as inundated with emails as she makes out: again, who can be emailing her other than brands she’s in contact with (and begging from)? She gets gifted a fair bit but not looooads. She might get 10 emails a day but you could reply to those in half an hour.

So what else is left? Nothing! When I was Brogan’s age, I had a full time office job in London and I’d commute in everyday (we live about an hour outside of London), work for 8 hours and then come home. I’d have to fit all the bits that she puts on her daily to do list around my job or do them at the weekend. Brogan would have a melt down. She just likes to lie about, swan off to Primark and calls washing her hair and cooking dinner hard work.

Sorry for the rant but this has really peed me off. She’s SO lazy and deluded thinking she’s busy. This to-do list demonstrates it so well.

Reactions: 18

blindandb0ujee

Chatty Member
There once was a beggar named B
She had a beach hut by the sea
She wears flip-flops year-round
And spends hundreds of pounds
On tat from Primark and Disney

• Haha
Reactions: 17

Meg1912

VIP Member
I think you guys are being far too harsh. I'd never expect an elderly person to go up and down a city showing every single point of interest!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17