Brogan Tate #3 - 50 and Fabulous, Filthy and Ravenous!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Megan hasn’t featured brogan in her stories. I think Megan is stunning.

Let’s see if brogan mentions the editing of the photo in her cruise vlogs?!

Reactions: 4
Omg the boomerang is so funny. Has she been drinking 🤔😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
🥴 she really just walking around a cruise ship in her swimsuit Megan DIVE DIVE DIVE home Megan posted in her insta stories alchol saying she needs this, Brogan too much Megan 😂

How hot is Megan in that black back split dress on her page

Last edited:
  • Haha
Does anyone else think brogan is editing her photos from the trip? the one she just posted sitting by the pool in her swimsuit it looks like shes slimmed herself down... then look at the video she posted on her stories in her swimsuit, not so slim...
and one of her following called her skinny minnie 🙊😭 well edited!!!

Reactions: 2
I’ve been looking at that photo a lot because I just don’t get it, upon having studied it I do think she’s breathing in ALOT..... you can see it in the photo in her chest where it’s expanded, she is also sat up so so straight and turned half backwards, I don’t think it’s okay that she’s a walking contradiction but based on how sloppy she is with her content I just don’t think she could be bothered to edit it, I could be miles off but I wouldn’t be surprised if she doesn’t start wearing a waist trainer soon either!

Reactions: 1
I’m a size 16 - and whilst I lost 4 stone on SW a few years ago I’m now about as good at it as Brogan is. 😂

Point being, being roughly the same size as Brogan, a picture of me sat in a swimsuit wouldn’t look like that. I swim about 3 times a week so I know what it would look like and it’s not that. But also, I’d never post one. I’m quite good at angles and breathing in to make myself look a bit thinner though so it could always be that.

Back to slimming world after my time off work 😜

Reactions: 5
As someone who knows her photography, and uses Photoshop this defo screams edited to me. Like people have said, blurring around the stomach, floor pattern disappearing. I'm actually shocked she's done this. I can tell by looking (I'm a size 12 usually) and know Brogan is quite a bit bigger, she looks a similar size to me in these.
Im a 12_as well and would look similar to the slimmer Bogun ..... so as a size16 she would clearly not look like this....not body shaming here so why does she feel the need to Photoshop....being with her slim "bestie" Megan has obvs affected her🙍

Check her on the 3rd photo in her shorts looking in to nothing she defo looks slimmer or sucking in

Reactions: 1
cringing so hard omg.
How embarrassing! :ROFLMAO: She must be getting carried away with the cocktails, thinking she’s all sassy! You can see the gut squashed into that costume shaking around so she was clearly breathing in for dear life. The person in that boomerang looks a lot bigger than the person in the photo :unsure:

Again, nothing wrong with being bigger, I’m not a size 10 but the way she avoids it (apart from when she’s pissed) and won’t just own it annoys me.

Reactions: 6
oh duck imagine her trailer teasing vlog :sick:

I hate how she thinks shes hot tit! Benji left a comment good boy Benji

• Sick
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.