Brogan Tate #29 Self-obsessed, house a mess, not a single thought for the NHS

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Interested to hear what she did for him.

Well they went to dinner which was “hashtag ad gifted” then Miller & Carter the following night which she explained that she will actually be paying for 🙄.

Following day brunch with ben’s family and talked about spending the afternoon with his family. No mention of what she got for him as a gift or any showing of even birthday decorations in the house which I find a bit weird for Bogs.

I have just thought of an image which I can’t get out of my head of Bog & Bongo role playing Disney in the bedroom 🤮 the amount I would pay to be a fly on the wall in that house.

• Sick
Reactions: 10
'Should I have a lazy day?'

Every day is a lazy day mate. A better question would be, should I actually do something today? 😂 ah 20 seconds in and I'm already bored. Nope, I tried.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Thank you @Broganlolololl - I had never figured out how to use hook tube so had been giving her one extra view - not anymore!! 😁

We should link the hook tube here every time she uploads a new vid so all tattlers use it :)
Someone posted somewhere (a while ago) YouTube worked hook tube out and gave them person the views anyway, don’t know how true this is

• Sad
Reactions: 3
'Should I have a lazy day?'

Every day is a lazy day mate. A better question would be, should I actually do something today? 😂 ah 20 seconds in and I'm already bored. Nope, I tried.
Yep - it's worse than watching paint dry I only managed like 2 minutes. Noticed alot less comments as well. And the hidden dislikes. 😂

Reactions: 5
We need to stop giving her content ideas 💡 she clearly reads here and about fell over herself to go tweet about #blacklivesmatter just wished she actually cared about the topic instead of thinking of the Twitter brownie points 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 9
She can’t be that invested in ww or whatever she is doing ‘oh I don’t have any sweetener so I’ll have to use sugar’
Then the only clip she skipped over in the ingredients adding was sugar... someone didn’t want us to see the JCB load of sugar she put in it 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Interesting... I've just tried the Hooktube link and got this message: "Video unavailable. This video is restricted from being viewed on this domain."

Has anyone else had this? What's that all about?

Reactions: 2
Well they went to dinner which was “hashtag ad gifted” then Miller & Carter the following night which she explained that she will actually be paying for 🙄.

Following day brunch with ben’s family and talked about spending the afternoon with his family. No mention of what she got for him as a gift or any showing of even birthday decorations in the house which I find a bit weird for Bogs.

I have just thought of an image which I can’t get out of my head of Bog & Bongo role playing Disney in the bedroom 🤮 the amount I would pay to be a fly on the wall in that house.
Thanks for the visual 🤮 I don't ever want to think of those two shagging.

• Haha
When she said cooking stresses her out and hates it so basically life stresses you out Brogan I have never met anyone so lazy!

If she says doggy one more time speak like an adult OMG

Reactions: 17
I've never known someone to be so obsessed with hitting an amount of subscribers. Why does 100k matter so much?
Any other person would celebrate once they hit it, not constantly set out goals that they can't reach!!!!

Reactions: 16
Wow that was truly awful - how can she watch that and think it’s suitable to put out there?? She is such a bore 😴

I think the people that are asking her how to frame puzzles are actually taking the piss out of her 😂 and mocking her.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She’s actually now hired a consultant or whatever she calls it to help her get to 100k 😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
She’s actually now hired a consultant or whatever she calls it to help her get to 100k 😂😂😂😂😂😂
Wonder if she realises that she’d get to 100k quickly if she put some decent content out?

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I've never known someone to be so obsessed with hitting an amount of subscribers. Why does 100k matter so much?
Any other person would celebrate once they hit it, not constantly set out goals that they can't reach!!!!
She’s obsessed with the 100k because YouTube award you with 100k keepsake trophy type. She will see it as a status thing.

Lucy wood and jade billington both have reached the goal and been on the vlogging scene less time than Brogan

Brogan hasn’t been awarded anything since 2016.

She gets the award for being an hole on tattle though.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
That was the most boring vlog I’ve ever watched. I really don’t think I can even hate watch her anymore, I scream at the tv most of the time! She’s such a knob.

Also I don’t think she’s following WW properly or at all based on what she ate - using sugar in the baked oats recipe, the Chinese and the snacks for their games night.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.