Brogan Tate #28 Piano slop, 75k flop and the 'I've not been on tattle in 4 years' strop

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry to hear that Jess.

This is exactly how I feel about Disney though. It may mean I don't get to go again for a long time but when life does return to some semblance of normal, I would be delighted to go back. Maybe it never will but ho hum.
Yes I think there will be a 'new normal' for quite some time. It will still be there waiting for us all when the time is right 😊
My husband keeps telling me not to get down about it because the holiday we want doesn't exist right now, which makes me feel better (only slightly!)

Reactions: 11
We were supposed to be going mid November but cancelled the other day. We will lose the deposit of £150 each but we'd rather do that than pay the remaining £1800ish and struggle to get it back.
What prompted our decision was the fact that (as well as the uncertainty around the virus etc) a few days ago we rang up to book the restaurants as the 6 month pre-booking window opened. And already most restaurants were booked solid! the only dinner time slots left were around 4.30pm! Ridiculous! The window was literally open for 24 hours. Sorry but if we can't get a single restaurant booking at around 7pm we'd rather not bother. Its indicative that a surge of people will be going in Autumn if things clear up virus wise and it will be even more crowded than usual. We're going to Cancun instead at some point, probably next Spring with the money instead.
I think this will be the case for a while when it reopens because some form of social distancing will probably be in place for a while so restaurants are likely to have reduced capacity in order to spread tables out more

Reactions: 2
I can never work out how Char Ruff who gives 100% effort WITH A REAL JOB and information helps her audience with anything disney information right down to last details hasn't gone up subscribers count OH YEA SHE DOESNT BUY SUBS ETC this girl deserves the awards not Brogan when is she going to get noticed for her video efforts SHE IS A REAL DISNEY FAN

Heres lazy ass reply if you need information : google it 🤦‍♀️
She gets her info from other Disney fans, often not bothering to say thanks for their time - and then strops when called out on it.

#justsaying

Reactions: 3
Benji should 'put in a request' to have Brogie get off her fat arse and make him something for a change

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I know this is a Brogan thread but I can’t seem to see one for her best “friend” Beth!
She has put up an insta story to say she ordered some candles from and company and the girl has given her another one along with what she ordered and written her a note. Surely this is a #ADgifted yet she hasn’t declared?? The queen of pulling people up for not disclosing hasn’t disclosed??

• Wow
I know this is a Brogan thread but I can’t seem to see one for her best “friend” Beth!
She has put up an insta story to say she ordered some candles from and company and the girl has given her another one along with what she ordered and written her a note. Surely this is a #ADgifted yet she hasn’t declared?? The queen of pulling people up for not disclosing hasn’t disclosed??
Report her 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
She’s just admitted in her new video that she doesn’t have periods and yet advertised always sanitary towels recently!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
Buys a wellbeing journal on Amazon 4 days ago... makes a YouTube video titled ‘20 positive habits that changed MY LIFE’

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
She’s just admitted in her new video that she doesn’t have periods and yet advertised always sanitary towels recently!
Like a bald man advertising a hair brush, there's nothing Brobeg won't do for money.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Buys a wellbeing journal on Amazon 4 days ago... makes a YouTube video titled ‘20 positive habits that changed MY LIFE’
Sorry to quote myself, but she’s also listed ‘playing the electric piano’ as a life-changing habit. She literally had that damn thing for 2 weeks

• Haha
  • Angry
I don't know if it's pretty of me, but a few days ago I emailed Always after Brogan's ad as I was so annoyed. I basically said I was disappointed with them choosing Brogan after the whole Becca thing. This was their response...
Oooo I also complained to Always about Brogan

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Oooo I also complained to Always about Brogan
and me!

She’s tweeted about being on a ‘working with brands’ panel next week. I’m sure she won’t be mentioning Always, probably just the classics of Sunbites and Big Potato Games 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Just watched the video...talks about since getting the coil she doesn’t get periods anymore!! Ermmm probably shouldn’t be a brand ambassador and doing adds for a company selling sanitary towels then 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Angry
  • Wow
I just watched the 20 positive habits, the clip of her bashing her keys is very telling and not very flattering and being kind is telling someone to “google it” is it Broges

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She starts the video by saying she doesn’t know why one side of her hair has grown longer than the other.......

Mmmm sure it’s not mummy mooney’s fab free hair cut?
And her brother has broken the social distancing rules unless he’s now got someone living with him!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
One minute into new video and she says again that her hair is growing at different lengths and hasn’t been to see her hair dresser yet.

1 - no it hasn’t grown at different lengths - your mum is tit at cutting hair, and
2 - damn right you shouldn’t be going anywhere near a hair dresses just yet 🙄

Reactions: 13
Just watching her video and she has said she’s swapped eating loads of chocolate and crisps for healthier snacks..

Just a friendly reminder to you all to thumbs down her new “positivity” video.

I love how she’s harping on about being grateful for what she has, when 2 days ago she was tweeting about all the random tit she “needs” from Primark! This girl is an absolute joke

• Angry
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.