Brogan Tate #28 Piano slop, 75k flop and the 'I've not been on tattle in 4 years' strop

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m meant to be going to Florida in 2022- ages I know. I messaged Brogan and asked if she had any advice etc, as we’ve never been. And she read it, took 3 days to reply and her reply was. Google it.
thanks Hun.
Okay that is so funny. What the heck, thanks for the tips! She could have at least recommended her own videos for you to watch (they are basically useless but a plug for her SM at the very least). I really can't wrap my mind around being so disengaged.

I know diagnosing medical or mental health issues is no-no on the threads but I hope she takes the time to self reflect and maybe find a therapist to help her sort through all the issues. I wouldn't do well with the internet hate, the isolation, the constant vigilance and deleting mean things, etc. We have said it here many times that she needs another job outside of Youtube to ground her, it seems like she is just falling through internet space and is totally lost. Having a professional help her navigate those emotions would help her, and hopefully help her stop turning to food for comfort and start making improvements on herself.

Reactions: 7
I’m meant to be going to Florida in 2022- ages I know. I messaged Brogan and asked if she had any advice etc, as we’ve never been. And she read it, took 3 days to reply and her reply was. Google it.
thanks Hun.
In a way I’m glad that happened, because you have now seen the true Brogan and now you are here with us. Most have been in the same boat. Welcome !

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I used to love brogan, regularly engaged with her content. Then I dm'd her a question and she replied with a one word rude answer. So I came here and my eyes were opened about what a self centred, lazy, money grabbing bulky she truly is. I cannot believe how brazen she has been in admitting she has no idea how to be creative and make content herself. I can't wait to see her career eventually crumble.

• Heart
Reactions: 44
I used to love brogan, regularly engaged with her content. Then I dm'd her a question and she replied with a one word rude answer. So I came here and my eyes were opened about what a self centred, lazy, money grabbing bulky she truly is. I cannot believe how brazen she has been in admitting she has no idea how to be creative and make content herself. I can't wait to see her career eventually crumble.
It's why she reads here for her "content" but then again she hasn't read here in 4 years :sneaky:

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I love the way she makes out she spends hours each day carefully responding to comments when actually she all but tells her followers to F off.

Really enjoyed the notepad - what muppet looks at that and thinks it's an ok situation?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Bianca is on a rant on her instagram stories about how she’s finding it really hard to deal with people breaking social distancing and government guidelines .... so it’s ok for your “best mate” Brogan to do it but not everyone else? Ok hun.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 56
Bianca is on a rant on her instagram stories about how she’s finding it really hard to deal with people breaking social distancing and government guidelines .... so it’s ok for your “best mate” Brogan to do it but not everyone else? Ok hun.
I completely agree with her tbf. And close family have broken the rules and really upset me, I could have written her stories today. She actually did say she disagreed with brogan going out to home bargains, it was everything else that she thought was ok.

Why am I defending binky, someone get me a stiff drink.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Brogan collects pins... feel like she’s coming for Gary c’s brand

also can we discuss howfast she drives

Reactions: 4
I completely agree with her tbf. And close family have broken the rules and really upset me, I could have written her stories today. She actually did say she disagreed with brogan going out to home bargains, it was everything else that she thought was ok.

Why am I defending binky, someone get me a stiff drink.
yes her points may be valid but shes still a hypocotite and quite frankly doesnt have the right to complain herself when she actively silenced someone and publically bashed someone who was calling out brogan for the same thing she is calling out others for

Reactions: 15
I don't know if it's pretty of me, but a few days ago I emailed Always after Brogan's ad as I was so annoyed. I basically said I was disappointed with them choosing Brogan after the whole Becca thing. This was their response...

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 28
I'm watching Wall-E and I've reached the bit with all of the overgrown babies/fat pampered adults and I'm trying so hard to not see comparisons with lazy Beggy 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I can’t help but feel such an overwhelming sense of disappointment when it comes to Brogan.

I’ve said this before, but as a previous follower/subscriber, it feels like I’ve just been lied to for years and had the wool pulled over my eyes. This bubbly likeable character has turned into someone I don’t even recognise on the screen anymore?

How someone could build their entire career off supposedly being relatable and sweet, yet hide such a nasty, snarky, narcissistic side is beyond me. I feel like I’m seeing everything through this new lens and if she doesn’t address the many comments being made on here soon enough her career will be over much quicker than it started. Brands don’t want to be associated with someone who leaves a bitter taste in your mouth, however many overly praisy desperate ‘fans’ she has left.

Reactions: 33
thanks Hun.
Eugh what a cow.

Unrelated but I have been twice and going third time next year. There are plenty of fb groups that are really helpful. Some that are aimed more at families but also some adult only ones. Much better than brogan, she has no clue anyway.

Reactions: 6
thanks Hun.
Perhaps we should just send this over to attraction tickets direct and other travel companies who choose her to represent them. The fact that someone they choose to give info and reviews about experiences and the travel tells someone who asks for advice to "google it" is disgusting and i think these companies need to hear this...ATD, P & O etc, I would urge you to send them her saying this,

• Heart
Reactions: 33
thanks Hun.
What an absolute bellend... spoilt and entitled. Tf I don't watch her, I literally check this thread just so I can see what kind of a cocktrumpet she is being.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Brogan collects pins... feel like she’s coming for Gary c’s brand

also can we discuss howfast she drives
I know her old vlogs gave me anxiety with how fast she goes does anyone know what happened to Gary and Dean never hear from them either.

Reactions: 2
Does anyone remember the suggestions people gave in her live for video ideas? I so want to see if any of them actually make an appearance!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.