Brogan Tate #28 Piano slop, 75k flop and the 'I've not been on tattle in 4 years' strop

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m meant to be going to Florida in 2022- ages I know. I messaged Brogan and asked if she had any advice etc, as we’ve never been. And she read it, took 3 days to reply and her reply was. Google it.
thanks Hun.
also The Dibb forum is great and has SO much advice on!

Reactions: 6
If she was a good friend to Adam Hattan, she would have recommended his book!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
“Benji has requested” 🙄 what about “we are equal partners who will equal spend time doing what each other would like to do” she makes it sound like she’s the boss of the trip and he is her faithful tag a long (Adam and Gary 👀)

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Does anyone remember the suggestions people gave in her live for video ideas? I so want to see if any of them actually make an appearance!
One which Benji seemed keen on was eating different country cuisines throughout the week. Which I found comical since when they were on the cruise they ate steak and chips most days instead of trying local dishes

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I’m meant to be going to Florida in 2022- ages I know. I messaged Brogan and asked if she had any advice etc, as we’ve never been. And she read it, took 3 days to reply and her reply was. Google it.
thanks Hun.
Very controversial for me to bring her up in a Bogey thread but Charlotte Ruff has a Disney Facebook group too. I think it’s called CLROhana- it’s always linked in her YouTube videos. It’s very useful, loads of people are on there, sharing tips, restaurant recommendations and trip reports etc.
Disney food blog have both a blog and YouTube channel that I found super useful when were making plans for our trip

• Heart
I agree, send those comments/replies to ATD, P&O, MedSailors etc. Highly doubt companies will want to pay a ‘travel blogger’ who tells her followers to Google everything.

Throwing in TheDIS forum and WDW Info for good sites to visit for trip planning. There’s so many good vloggers too who are actually fans and are passionate about the parks. Unlike Bograt, who’s just in it for the ‘gram.

Reactions: 16
I agree, send those comments/replies to ATD, P&O, MedSailors etc. Highly doubt companies will want to pay a ‘travel blogger’ who tells her followers to Google everything.

Throwing in TheDIS forum and WDW Info for good sites to visit for trip planning. There’s so many good vloggers too who are actually fans and are passionate about the parks. Unlike Bograt, who’s just in it for the ‘gram.
Thank you so much!

Reactions: 1
“Benji has requested” 🙄 what about “we are equal partners who will equal spend time doing what each other would like to do” she makes it sound like she’s the boss of the trip and he is her faithful tag a long (Adam and Gary 👀)
Seems a bit convenient she's posted this after the comment yesterday about her saying to google any travel tips for Disney - now she's opened a discussion about Disney?! But oh yeah she doesn't read here 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Very controversial for me to bring her up in a Bogey thread but Charlotte Ruff has a Disney Facebook group too. I think it’s called CLROhana- it’s always linked in her YouTube videos. It’s very useful, loads of people are on there, sharing tips, restaurant recommendations and trip reports etc.
Disney food blog have both a blog and YouTube channel that I found super useful when were making plans for our trip
When we went last year we used The Dibb, Disney Food Blog and the DISUnplugged videos and articles to help plan. So much great advice from proper Disney experts. Not someone whose been twice since they were a child and thinks they’re the fountain of knowledge.

Reactions: 15
thanks Hun.
If you have Facebook I’d recommend checking out ‘It’s Orlando Time’. Some families do it on a budget, some go all out. It’s fantastic for ideas and tips :)

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Came here straight after seeing this.

Who does she think she is!? It’s like benji has to put a request in to management before he is allowed to do anything.

The poor guy! What a toxic relationship.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
thanks Hun.
Only just read this and it’s made me go all hot and angry 😂 how terribly irrational but seriously she is such an arrogant, rude, entitled witch!!! She deserves duck all following and freebies it makes me sick!! Influencer my arse! The only thing she influences me in is trying not to be like her!!!!!

Reactions: 9
Not controversial at all! I agree. I don't mind when people mention other vloggers in passing. Some people get the hole though 👀😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
If you have Facebook I’d recommend checking out ‘It’s Orlando Time’. Some families do it on a budget, some go all out. It’s fantastic for ideas and tips :)
Also great daily blogs, in normal circumstances, that give a honest picture of how things go, hoping to go in the next year myself

Did anyone watch Race across the world on BBC? I would love to see the two of them do that 🤣

• Haha
thanks Hun.
I second The Dibb recommendation. It can be a bit overwhelming with all the information but the forums are really helpful. It has a few members that can be knobs but compared to others it’s really friendly.
You can always ask us on here too. My Walt Disney World knowledge far surpasses any of my actual useful knowledge 😂 I’m sure between us we can cover everything, much better than Brogan ever could!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I second The Dibb recommendation. It can be a bit overwhelming with all the information but the forums are really helpful. It has a few members that can be knobs but compared to others it’s really friendly.
You can always ask us on here too. My Walt Disney World knowledge far surpasses any of my actual useful knowledge 😂 I’m sure between us we can cover everything, much better than Brogan ever could!
Thank you so much! We have no clue where to start so any information would be so useful for us!! I can’t yet start a thread, I think I’m too new!

thanks Hun.
Please screen shot it 😂😂

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.