Brogan Tate #28 Piano slop, 75k flop and the 'I've not been on tattle in 4 years' strop

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I honestly had to double take at the caption of her latest post - in what normal relationship does one partner have to ‘request’ to the other to do something? She really does control the whole holiday when they’re away, I’d hate to be in such a controlled relationship with someone like her, let the man make his own choices for HIS holiday.

Reactions: 10
I came to this site a fan of Brogan and after reading these threads and seeing how she is using her time in lockdown I’m not ashamed to say I have unsubscribed and unfollowed. I have been furloughed from work and instead of wasting my time watching tv and playing animal crossing all day I decided I was going to make the most of it. There’s people in much worse situations than she is who are doing everything they can to raise awareness and money for good causes for example Captain Tom who’s raised god knows how much for the NHS. She has the platform to make a difference but she’s wasting it because she can’t be bothered. Respect is earned and how she has been acting recently she has lost any respect that I had for her.

Reactions: 36
I honestly had to double take at the caption of her latest post - in what normal relationship does one partner have to ‘request’ to the other to do something? She really does control the whole holiday when they’re away, I’d hate to be in such a controlled relationship with someone like her, let the man make his own choices for HIS holiday.
I think it’s another case of her poor English language skills and her wanting to be posher than she actually is!! 🤦🏻‍♀️

If she put something like ‘Benj and I would love to explore Epcot more’ then it wouldn’t sound as though she is in charge/so controlling of Benji. However (in her brain) it wouldn’t sound ‘posh’ so she put ‘request’ instead which makes it sound like she’s a bossy, controlling witch who turns her nose down at everything and everyone. 🤷🏻‍♀️

Let’s be honest though... there’s no time in her schedule to do anything other than what she’s already decided will happen and this is why her and Charlotte fell out so dramatically.

I’d love for someone to respond to her Insta with a ‘Charlotte Ruff has done some amazing trips to Florida. She covers loads of stuff so you could look her up on YouTube perhaps?’ comment! 🤣 (I would but am unsubbed from her)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
I can never work out how Char Ruff who gives 100% effort WITH A REAL JOB and information helps her audience with anything disney information right down to last details hasn't gone up subscribers count OH YEA SHE DOESNT BUY SUBS ETC this girl deserves the awards not Brogan when is she going to get noticed for her video efforts SHE IS A REAL DISNEY FAN

Heres lazy ass reply if you need information : google it 🤦‍♀️

Last edited:
Reactions: 21
I’m meant to be going to Florida in 2022- ages I know. I messaged Brogan and asked if she had any advice etc, as we’ve never been. And she read it, took 3 days to reply and her reply was. Google it.
thanks Hun.
PLEASE send this to ATD, P&O, etc!!

Reactions: 12
Lol i feel certain Brogan and Beth have fallen out... some subtle shade here? 😎 (lord knows brogan hasn't uploaded more)
Screenshot_20200522-115519_Twitter.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I know what a witch! I usually get left with all the planning, but I’m constantly asking ‘is there anywhere you want to go?’ Or ‘is there anywhere you don’t want to go?’ We’ve been going to Florida for 20 years now, been about 14 times (I’ve lost count) but I still ask and don’t assume or dictate

Reactions: 3
so true! After the fall out with Charlotte I was always curious as to who was really at fault, after reading these threads and seeing how she phrases things towards Benji, I think it’s pretty obvious.

Reactions: 8
Do you think this is one of the reasons why brogie threw a strop on her holiday with Charlotte? Charlotte knew what she was doing and had done all the planning because she’s been before? Brogan didn’t like being out of control and then was like duck this 😂😂

and can’t wait to see how much of a breakdown she has was she actually realises Disney will be very different, not just wearing masks but no character interaction etc, and that her summer clothes don’t fit 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Do you think this is one of the reasons why brogie threw a strop on her holiday with Charlotte? Charlotte knew what she was doing and had done all the planning because she’s been before? Brogan didn’t like being out of control and then was like duck this 😂😂

and can’t wait to see how much of a breakdown she has was she actually realises Disney will be very different, not just wearing masks but no character interaction etc, and that her summer clothes don’t fit 😂
She actually goes too far with they disney characters does she know their people

• Haha
Reactions: 3
“Benji has requested” 🙄 what about “we are equal partners who will equal spend time doing what each other would like to do” she makes it sound like she’s the boss of the trip and he is her faithful tag a long (Adam and Gary 👀)
“Benji has requested....” Wtf???? That’s so formal!!

Reactions: 1
We decided to cancel our September trip the other day. There's too many variables, in that we end up paying a lot of money for several weeks of uncertainty, might end up forced to go on a holiday which we dont want which seems likely at the moment with restrictions and social distancing. So rather than pay the deposit we just want to take the jeopardy out. Virgin have come back to me and said we can reschedule next year - I'm going to see what they offer but we wouldn't want to go till at least next September anyway as theres just too much up in the air. If they cant give us a price we are happy with we will cut our losses and lose the deposit. Gutted as was so looking forward to it, but I'd rather not have the worry right now.
I also dont want to be in Disney World (which is meant to be about escapism) seeing people in masks everywhere and being reminded of the virus wherever we go!

• Sad
Reactions: 14
I will be reporting her also to the brands she’s been working with . Shop Disney, ATD, P+O, always etc. You can’t act like that and claim your an “influencer” and get away with it

Reactions: 17
We decided to cancel our September trip the other day. There's too many variables, in that we end up paying a lot of money for several weeks of uncertainty, might end up forced to go on a holiday which we dont want which seems likely at the moment with restrictions and social distancing. So rather than pay the deposit we just want to take the jeopardy out. Virgin have come back to me and said we can reschedule next year - I'm going to see what they offer but we wouldn't want to go till at least next September anyway as theres just too much up in the air. If they cant give us a price we are happy with we will cut our losses and lose the deposit. Gutted as was so looking forward to it, but I'd rather not have the worry right now.
I also dont want to be in Disney World (which is meant to be about escapism) seeing people in masks everywhere and being reminded of the virus wherever we go!
me too 😭 was due to go mid September but cancelled earlier this week. So sad but like you say, I don’t want it to not be the full experience and who knows where we will be in September. I’m hoping to go next year if the free dining is released and things have calmed down a bit, otherwise it will have to wait until 2022

Brogan seemed adamant to go when asked about it in her live, no matter what the situation is. she’s the kind of person who would be saying how great it was if the queues were shorter than usual and if the parks were lees crowded without thinking about WHY they are quiet - because a virus that has killed hundreds of thousands has also caused thousands to cancel their holidays

Reactions: 14

Sorry to hear that Jess.

This is exactly how I feel about Disney though. It may mean I don't get to go again for a long time but when life does return to some semblance of normal, I would be delighted to go back. Maybe it never will but ho hum.

Reactions: 2
We were supposed to be going mid November but cancelled the other day. We will lose the deposit of £150 each but we'd rather do that than pay the remaining £1800ish and struggle to get it back.
What prompted our decision was the fact that (as well as the uncertainty around the virus etc) a few days ago we rang up to book the restaurants as the 6 month pre-booking window opened. And already most restaurants were booked solid! the only dinner time slots left were around 4.30pm! Ridiculous! The window was literally open for 24 hours. Sorry but if we can't get a single restaurant booking at around 7pm we'd rather not bother. Its indicative that a surge of people will be going in Autumn if things clear up virus wise and it will be even more crowded than usual. We're going to Cancun instead at some point, probably next Spring with the money instead.

Reactions: 4
I know this is a Brogan thread But I don’t know if anyone here watches Gemma Louise Miles? She’s had her house broken into last night no doubt because she flaunts her house on her home account, her expensive car, new camera etc. This should be a real wake up call to influencers such as brogan who own home accounts and flaunt the money they have and all the tit they buy and advertise when they are out of their house when they go on holidays etc, very scary situation.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.