Brogan Tate #28 Piano slop, 75k flop and the 'I've not been on tattle in 4 years' strop

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Didn’t she do WW before? Could be an old account? Or was it SW she did before she quit due to IBS or whatever other type of BS!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Didn’t she do WW before? Could be an old account? Or was it SW she did before she quit due to IBS or whatever other type of BS!
Slimming world, then she had a complete meltdown as it was all too much to deal because of her IBS

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I agree!
But mine is my mum, my dad passed away when I was 6 and I grew up in a one parent family, when she didn’t like my now husband she kicked me out of the house!
I haven’t spoken to her for a few years and my life is better without her negativity
It's better to cut the poison out of your life isnt it.Sorry you are a member of the tit parent club 😂

Reactions: 1
It's better to cut the poison out of your life isnt it.Sorry you are a member of the tit parent club 😂
Brogan needs to get rid of Julie! She should have just bitten the bullet when she did all that tit to her at her dads!

Reactions: 2
Yep it is!
I mean imagine being at work and your own mum just walks past you with her nose in the air... it’s awful but my life is so much better without her in it!
It pisses her off that I own my own home too and am doing well for myself... oh and the now husband that she doesn’t like because he is ‘No good for me’ is still with me 9 years down the line!
Sometimes we have to do what’s right for us!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Has she worn a mask in the UK, I forst wore a cloth mask in 14 degrees Ireland and knew while I struggle in Ireland not way would I last 2 minutes with a madk on in Florida
In fairness to her they arent going to Florida for 5 months. Alot can change in 5 months as we have already seen. I'm also looking forward to the future, we can't stay locked down forever.

Reactions: 5
Slimming world, then she had a complete meltdown as it was all too much to deal because of her IBS
I have ibs and have also lost weight following slimming world, I swear she hasn’t mentioned her IBS once since quitting SW? Downing Pepsi max and eating crap all day is worse for IBS than slimming world!

Reactions: 10
My guess if it is a sponsorship...there’s a condition that she has to lose a certain amount of weight by a certain amount of time so that’s why she isn’t blasting about it....

Reactions: 4
Disney has cancelled all dining plans and dining reservations (from may 2020 to september 2021) and fast pass bookings.

I'm waiting for the meltdown or the insensitive post that they'll still go.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Disney has cancelled all dining plans and dining reservations (from may 2020 to september 2021) and fast pass bookings.

I'm waiting for the meltdown or the insensitive post that they'll still go.
she will 💯 still go if USA lift travel ban. she will think the 35% discount on their accommodation will be a bonus to buy more Carmel M&Ms

cant argue with stupid. She’s not thinking about anything else other than herself.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.