Brogan Tate #27 Thinks she’s Colleen Rooney, broke lockdown rules for an icecream scoopy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My partner is late twenties, big and manly, works on the frontline as a PC and even he can’t resist a Lush bath bomb 😂😂
Haha brilliant, good for him. Not saying men can’t enjoy a lush bath bomb! But the point I was making is how he seems to like everything that Brogan does.

Has anyone else seen Beths IG story on what apps she uses for instagram?? She has screenshot an app called ‘canva’ saying she uses it to help make templates for IG stories, but look at the screenshot she uses!!
Of all the templates she could have screenshot, hers includes that ‘pop of positivity’ one that Bogie keeps claiming she made as she edited one part!!
Is this another shade from Beth? Feel I’ve seen loads of it recently and it’s really making me giggle as this is the sort of person I am too - proper petty when I want to be!
Did you also notice Beths story about the coloured pens and her disclaimer that she is aware they’re for children 🙈 wonder why she feels the need to say...? Been reading here have you Beth!?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Can’t remember what page it was on or who wrote it (sorry!) but I hope the new thread title is the one about spent lockdown in bed dossing and eating biccies on animal crossing 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I watched her vlog this morning on the toilet. It felt very fitting. Absolute tit!!! Honestly dull as dish water! If you don't have good content don't bother. I literally skipped 90% of it. Them pizzas looked good but again why all Benji? None of it was complicated!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She’s put her cameo price up to almost £8!!! Feel like someone should do one where she apologises to Becca about setting the witch hunt on her and how she was also at fault for breaking lock down rules too 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
She’s put her cameo price up to almost £8!!! Feel like someone should do one where she apologises to Becca about setting the witch hunt on her and how she was also at fault for breaking lock down rules too 😂
Remember she doesn't read here.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Omg her TikTok is tragic!
That day in the life also tragic!
Two weeks away and all she could manage was two adults playing board games 🥱
I skipped all the games and was left with a tiny vlog!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Call me paranoid.. but what if their staging this ‘fallout’ to try and get us to notice & message Beth or something to get some real names from here? I dunno 🤣🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
THIS! The marketing department for my work uses Canva and pretty much everyone else I know use Canva for any kind of social media posts or printed marketing material.

Canva isn't a bleeping secret, like I can go on there and see it for myself. She's so out of touch of bleeping reality it gets on my tits lol.
Yup, I work in marketing and use it all the time

Reactions: 2
I just downloaded the app, looks pretty neet, very instagramable stuff on there. Not sure what i want to use it for 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 1
Why does she always talk about how comfortable her jumpsuit is? I never find any of my clothes particularly uncomfortable unless maybe a very fitted dress for a wedding with super high heels. She's mad lol
It’s really odd! I have tonnes of clothes and even in lockdown put on different outfits every day - as we’re online, distance learning with my tutor/ class - everyday. Anyhoo my point being that it never crosses my mind “Ohhh this is comfortable” - literally never! Ok I suppose I would think about it, if my clothes were extremely tight on the stomach or itchy or something like that, but on the whole, I never think of my clothes other than how it looks - and whether I’m too hot or cold for the weather!
It’s the same with her hair wash, how she mentions having a shower or washing her hair so much, like it’s a big achievement.
Most normal people just shower and that’s it, we don’t go round telling everyone “Ohh hey you’ll never guess what.. I WASHED & STRAIGHTENED MY HAIR TODAY”- errr congrats! Life made!

Ohhh who’s noticed she doesn’t vlog with towel on head anymore 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
It’s really odd! I have tonnes of clothes and even in lockdown put on different outfits every day - as we’re online, distance learning with my tutor/ class - everyday. Anyhoo my point being that it never crosses my mind “Ohhh this is comfortable” - literally never! Ok I suppose I would think about it, if my clothes were extremely tight on the stomach or itchy or something like that, but on the whole, I never think of my clothes other than how it looks - and whether I’m too hot or cold for the weather!
It’s the same with her hair wash, how she mentions having a shower or washing her hair so much, like it’s a big achievement.
Most normal people just shower and that’s it, we don’t go round telling everyone “Ohh hey you’ll never guess what.. I WASHED & STRAIGHTENED MY HAIR TODAY”- errr congrats! Life made!

Ohhh who’s noticed she doesn’t vlog with towel on head anymore 🤣🤣
These things are huge achievements for her, I'm guessing a lot of her clothes aren't fitting her properly now(maybe why shes always wearing the same clothes)
She always bugged me when she got home from the gym and wouldn't shower until hours and hours after she got home 😐

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
These things are huge achievements for her, I'm guessing a lot of her clothes aren't fitting her properly now(maybe why shes always wearing the same clothes)
She always bugged me when she got home from the gym and wouldn't shower until hours and hours after she got home 😐
I know.. Or when she went to home bargains all sweaty from the gym

Reactions: 2
Hi brogan! Why have you put your price up? We weren’t laughing at the Fact the amount was so low hun! We were laughing because you should be charging a pound at most!! 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.