Brogan Tate #27 Thinks she’s Colleen Rooney, broke lockdown rules for an icecream scoopy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just tuned into the live... is she wearing a ring on her wedding finger?! Or is that her left hand? I can’t tell 🙈

Just tuned into the live... is she wearing a ring on her wedding finger?! Or is that her left hand? I can’t tell 🙈
I was thinking the same but I think the image is flipped, so what looks like her left is actually her right

Reactions: 1
Her face when he talked about how he was sad that he'd not learned a language. It's a great idea, it's learning something. For such a 'seasoned traveller' it'd be a great thing to widen your horizons Brogan, don't be so dismissive.

Reactions: 10
Bonjo’s got a hair band in!!!

Christ Bogo’s acting like a teacher taking notes in class...

Reactions: 3
She’s literally writing everything down - what a lazy lazy laaaazy person.

“brogans one of these people that laughs in her head not out loud” Jesus Christ, what a mood she is. Life and soul of the party

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Disney Update: fingers crossed. Cringed to the max as Benjo says we ‘have to wait and see what old pal Donald says’. ‘Ready to move it if we have to’

• Haha
Reactions: 2
B1CD8CBF-3A74-4077-B331-59367FB6FB2A.jpeg

I screen shotted for the Chins and for the trolling about the garden.
B37AFB30-CEFD-4794-81F7-DF17A722ADA3.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Funny how she used to wear a ring her mum got her for her 21st on that finger..... we’ve mentioned her bracelets etc on here before

Reactions: 1
I switched off as it was boring me but I saw a lot of people ask for Quick fire assumptions and she was ignoring it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Her face is fat as duck 😂😂
Also can’t believe they were meant to be on a cruise this week.. kept that quiet??

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.