Brogan Tate #27 Thinks she’s Colleen Rooney, broke lockdown rules for an icecream scoopy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I honestly think she’s seen what people have been saying about her and referring back to old flogs etc. Maybe it’s just been a bit of a kick up the arse for her to do something, rather than just sit on her arse eating biccis and playing animal crossing

Reactions: 10
The new WW is actually really good I think and if she sticks with it she can lose weight quickly and still eat her junk food! I lost 2 stone and still had chocolates and the odd Mcd

Reactions: 8
Good on her if she is doing WW, I just think it would be nice for her audience and followers if she’d document it and show what she’s doing, how it’s working for her etc

Has she actually said she is following WW? Or are we just guessing?
People are just guessing because they did a pizza base off ww and she was having bacon medallions.
If she is doing ww because she has realised that she needs to do something about her weight gain then good for her! We can’t slate her because we have spent the last however many threads saying how she has ballooned and needs to lose weight!
If she isn’t doing ww I am assuming that with Benjamin at home 24/7 he has realised how much she guzzles and she can’t quite put away as much with him around.
Let’s see when he goes back to work... return of the tub of coleslaw with a side of bagel chicken and cheese, crisps, penguin, cocktail sausages and a full punnet of raspberries 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
People are just guessing because they did a pizza base off ww and she was having bacon medallions.
If she is doing ww because she has realised that she needs to do something about her weight gain then good for her! We can’t slate her because we have spent the last however many threads saying how she has ballooned and needs to lose weight!
If she isn’t doing ww I am assuming that with Benjamin at home 24/7 he has realised how much she guzzles and she can’t quite put away as much with him around.
Let’s see when he goes back to work... return of the tub of coleslaw with a side of bagel chicken and cheese, crisps, penguin, cocktail sausages and a full punnet of raspberries 😂😂😂😂
I also think he’s probably quite unhappy with how much he’s put on too, he’ll have been doing a pretty physical job to just being at home and probs just ate what he normally would (I don’t think he’s fat by any stretch of the imagination)

Reactions: 2
I also think he’s probably quite unhappy with how much he’s put on too, he’ll have been doing a pretty physical job to just being at home and probs just ate what he normally would (I don’t think he’s fat by any stretch of the imagination)
Yeah I bet he is! It’s not like he has even been allowed to set out his gym equipment either which I find quite sad!
Relationships are about compromise at some points. If that was me I would dropped a dumbbell reyt through her desk 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
This just shows how un-creative she is that she has to ask her followers for ideas. Get a job Brogan, your too boring now!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I understand wanting some suggestions on top of already planned/created content but she is not going to have anything unexpected/surprising for us to look at

She is also planning a “curly hair journey” video...

• Haha
Reactions: 4
This just shows how un-creative she is that she has to ask her followers for ideas. Get a job Brogan, your too boring now!
‘You’re all so creative!’... literally just video ideas that everyone else is doing??

they were also meant to be on a cruise right now!

• Haha
  • Wow
OMG, I'm dying! She's so thick she doesn't realise how many of those questions are simply throwing shade at her!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.