Brogan Tate #26 The Chronicles of Brogan: The mole, the switch and the ill fitting wardrobe.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I feel like someone should post the homebargauns picture and tag all of the ‘influencers’ who have tweeeted brogan their support.
Yes, totally this. People need to know the truth. Its utterly despicable that these people have totally the wrong idea about what actually happened.

Reactions: 18
Catching up....

I can’t believe she (or Binky?)

posted a sassy message here outing her “close friend” and threatening to destroy her business.....

and then ran to twitter to play the victim 😨
WHAT!!!!
Who with a conscience would do that during a pandemic! Because her home bargains shopping trip was “exposed”

that’s next level evil 😮

Reactions: 23
He’s go no where to go, she can shut herself in 3 different rooms, he has no space of his own! Bet he’s wishing he pushed harder for that storage rooms to be his snug/gaming room
It’s so selfish she did that. I feel bad for the boy! He could have a space for all this gym stuff but noooo.

Reactions: 7
The worst part is Anona didn't even say anything bad. All she did was call out Brogan's selfish, crappy behaviour.

Edit: Why does all the drama have to happen when I have a dissertation to write?! 😂

Reactions: 20
I don’t understand Twitter. So when someone is tagged in something does it automatically go on their timeline/wall thing?

I'm surprised there are no youtube channels talking about Brogan's behaviour. Maybe a compilation video

Reactions: 7
She needed to be outed.

Everyone knows she is the Queen of deleting/ blocking comments and accounts.
So if she was outed on Social Media she could have made it disappear.

The biggest issue for me is that everyone is forgetting the ONLY issue Anona had was that she br inoke lockdown rules.
Brogie and The Mean girls are the only ones who made it more of a thing than it actually was.

People can be brutal on here, the 'leak' of a photo is far far from the worst
why is she so bothered about something that she could of just apologied for (quite fitting with her HB haul too)
I'm starting to think this is a bit of PR stunt from her Mean Girls. She's had a meltdown over having to take the video down and they have come up with this farce of a stunt to cover the ACTUAL ISSUE of her breaking lockdown rules being really irresponsible and buying a load of baby tat.

She obviously reads here, or she would never have seen the leak. No way are Bianca and Beth genuinely that bothered about her and have been sat for months 'monitring the hate' they don't really give two shits and they won't be friends by the end of the year.

Becca has been a massive target here.

I genuinely think, she had a complete meltdown after her HB video went tits up. Came here to look at what has been said...coz god forbid people can have opinions and BINGO she found what she thought was her her out of Jail free card.

Reactions: 29
I don’t understand Twitter. So when someone is tagged in something does it automatically go on their timeline/wall thing?
Nope, they'll get a notification that they've been mentioned - although if you have a lot of followers, you can turn this off. But most of these fame hungry influencer types search their own @Name anyway, so they'll see it.

Reactions: 6
I've followed Brogan for several years and actually thought she was really relatable, living with her mum working at Go Ape etc. It seems that as she's grown up and Youtube/ Instagram took over that she now lives on a completely different planet to the rest of us. I actually find it sad as I don't think she's happy with herself and a tour of the mugs in her cupboard is really scraping the barrel for content.

Brogan knew she was in the wrong for going to Home Bargains for non-essentials as otherwise she wouldn't have posted to close friends only. Personal information is not a picture of someone in Home Bargains. I read Binky's tweets yesterday and they were far worse than anything that Anona did, as Binky said actions have consequences and I doubt that any employer wouldn't take the vitriolic comments that she was slinging around yesterday seriously.

Reactions: 21
I've followed Brogan for several years and actually thought she was really relatable, living with her mum working at Go Ape etc. It seems that as she's grown up and Youtube/ Instagram took over that she now lives on a completely different planet to the rest of us. I actually find it sad as I don't think she's happy with herself and a tour of the mugs in her cupboard is really scraping the barrel for content.
The 'change' happened when her dad chucked her out and she went back to her mums. With her dad, he made her get the second job at Go Ape to pay for Trek America (another example of Brogan failing to exist with people outside of her bubble) - after she cried on the internet because he wouldn't pay for it. He made her do chores around the house and chip in like everyone else.

Reactions: 18
The 'change' happened when her dad chucked her out and she went back to her mums. With her dad, he made her get the second job at Go Ape to pay for Trek America (another example of Brogan failing to exist with people outside of her bubble) - after she cried on the internet because he wouldn't pay for it. He made her do chores around the house and chip in like everyone else.
Daddy Mooney is king

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I wonder if she genuinely thinks she works SO hard? I was born a hard-working soul and I can literally complete 100 tasks in a day and not think I have done enough. If she truly thinks she is a hard-worker then the psychology there is certainly interesting!

Reactions: 17
Other people sit down and record a video about how they messed up if they make a mistake. I wish She would do that and be real with everyone. Say that she made a mistake, sorry to everyone and that she will really try and be better. But I very much doubt that will ever happen. She will try and delete it all and never mention it again. People make mistakes and that’s fine (I make them) but you need to deal with these mistakes.

The reason she got so many downvotes on the video was because of how she treated the situation yesterday. I can’t believe she just deleted all the comments. I understand some of the negative one may be hurtful but she seems to delete anything that she doesn’t agree with. This makes people way more angry. I used to enjoy her content and thought she used to speak about real issues that I could relate to but she seems to have lost all touch with reality and her subscribers/supporters.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Anyone else notice Becca is on 99.2k on insta:love:
Brogan however...her Tattle thread is 4th on the list when you google her. Her Instagram is 5th 👌

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
And also, the idea that we are all haters. Like not one of us has a valid point because she didn't do anything wrong at all? People are dying. That's way more important than stirring up internet drama because you're desperate for some excitement.

Follow the rules you butt munch!

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.