Brogan Tate #26 The Chronicles of Brogan: The mole, the switch and the ill fitting wardrobe.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@Jess89 had The Chronicles of Brogan: The mole, the switch and the ill fitting wardrobe with 52 likes, cant remember if there was another suggestion, yesterday everything was a blur.

Hopefully I manage to send the new title correctly.

• Angry
Reactions: 4
I think Brogan would have been basking in the attention and loving life all day yesterday. If a bigger influencer stepped in and said something to support the mole then Brogan wouldn’t have a single ‘friend’ there to back her up.

• Angry
Reactions: 13
@Jess89 had The Chronicles of Brogan: The mole, the switch and the ill fitting wardrobe with 52 likes, cant remember if there was another suggestion, yesterday everything was a blur.

Hopefully I manage to send the new title correctly.
Not to be one of ‘those people’ but this should have been the title, with other 100’likes!!

staff edit - suggestions from (approx) page 49 on are counted,
in future repost you favs and they can be used. 🙂

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 37
Brogan got caught out its why she posted to her "close friends" circle about Home Bargins she passed it off to her viewers thinking she bought everything online she was going to do a "Come shop with me in Home Bargins" but changed the plan to a "Homeware Haul" got caught out and she doesn't even know what a homeware haul is she sneaked in the video AD gifted range ShopDisney picnic kids tat it was pathectic she got caught and finally karma has got this witch

Reactions: 18
Not to be one of ‘those people’ but this should have been the title, with other 100’likes!!

staff edit - suggestions from (approx) page 49 on are counted,
in future repost you favs and they can be used. 🙂
Me too. No doubt we’ll storm through another thread in 24 hours though, and this can be the next one? :D

• Haha
Reactions: 18
It's the way she worded the original tweet that really winds me up.

Someone in my 'close friends' = another influencer I put in my close friends list on Instagram. Met once. Would not consider an actual friend.

Leaked private information = posted a picture of me breaking lockdown rules that I posted on said close friends list on Instagram. Was never private because I posted the picture myself in the first place.

She knows fine well she had to word it like that otherwise she would never had an outpour of support. She intentionally flipped it so that it looked like an actual friend posted her bleeping address or something. She's a manipulative cow.

• Heart
Reactions: 63
The comments on Twitter are honestly hilarious 😂 “I’m so sorry you’re going through this Brogan” & “it’s so hard to be betrayed by someone so close to you”. You would think reading them that she’s just found out her fella is shagging her best friend...oh wait 🤦🏻‍♀️ he is!!!

Honestly if she considers people she’s met once or twice to be close friends then she needs to get out a bit more and make real friends. She’s lapping up the sympathy. Brogan mate...you’ve literally had someone you don’t really know outing you for being flippant about the rules and guidelines during this pandemic. You are far more likely to be viewed negatively for this.

As for minging Bianca...she’s vile! She’s nothing short of being a bully for the hate parade she started! Hey Bianca...here’s a suggestion you weed, go to Ann Summers, buy a dildo and go f**k yourself 😂😂😂

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
It's the way she worded the original tweet that really winds me up.

Someone in my 'close friends' = another influencer I put in my close friends list on Instagram. Met once. Would not consider an actual friend.

Leaked private information = posted a picture of me breaking lockdown rules that I posted on said close friends list on Instagram. Was never private because I posted the picture myself in the first place.

She knows fine well she had to word it like that otherwise she would never had an outpour of support. She intentionally flipped it so that it looked like an actual friend posted her bleeping address or something. She's a manipulative cow.
Why was she even on her Close Friends? They met once even Gary said that on his live... she was put there as she was trusted.

I also want to know how they found out it was posted here?!

Reactions: 7
The comments on Twitter are honestly hilarious 😂 “I’m so sorry you’re going through this Brogan” & “it’s so hard to be betrayed by someone so close to you”. You would think reading them that she’s just found out her fella is shagging her best friend...oh wait 🤦🏻‍♀️ he is!!!

Honestly if she considers people she’s met once or twice to be close friends then she needs to get out a bit more and make real friends. She’s lapping up the sympathy. Brogan mate...you’ve literally had someone you don’t really know outing you for being flippant about the rules and guidelines during this pandemic. You are far more likely to be viewed negatively for this.

As for minging Bianca...she’s vile! She’s nothing short of being a bully for the hate parade she started! Hey Bianca...here’s a suggestion you weed, go to Ann Summers, buy a dildo and go f**k yourself 😂😂😂
She did the same at the gym her PT spoke to her and says hes now my friend no hes their to do a job and speak to you if you say hi to brogan your suddenly friends

Reactions: 17
Why was she even on her Close Friends? They met once even Gary said that on his live... she was put there as she was trusted.

I also want to know how they found out it was posted here?!
I assume she just had influencers on her close friends list. Someone said in the last thread that she probably used it to brag about brand deals before she would tell everyone else. Seems like something she would do.

It's also fairly obvious that most influencers read here. She's trying to say it was her girls who read it for her (which in itself is laughable if true? Can she not see this?!) but I fully believes she reads here herself!

Reactions: 24
What else would she do between playing ACH, napping, eating and filming being horrible to Ben?

Reactions: 6
My mistake, it is momma Mooney’s car, the registration number has her initials! Bit embarrassing for Fraser to be driving his mum’s (or step-dads!) car?? For the clout? 🧐🤣

Reactions: 8
It all seemed to happen so quickly, from Anona posting the pic to them posting fake pics and then finding out who it was. Brogan must be very up to date with this thread to have seen and acted so quickly.

Reactions: 42
My mistake, it is momma Mooney’s car, the registration number has her initials! Bit embarrassing for Fraser to be driving his mum’s (or step-dads!) car?? For the clout? 🧐🤣
The whole family appear to just be about status. Watching him film the Porsche last night on his stories was so unbelievably cringe.

Reactions: 14
She did the same at the gym her PT spoke to her and says hes now my friend no hes their to do a job and speak to you if you say hi to brogan your suddenly friends
Hahaha remember when she used to go to the gym for hours to “hang out with her friends”. I’d say they used to dread seeing her popping up. Brogie, most people go to the gym to go work...not to hang out with the instructors and send emails!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Hi everyone newbie but longtime Tattle lurker here ☺

Like everyone I was glued to yesterday's thread watching everything unfold and I just wanted to voice my absolute disgust at how Brogan & Binky both handled the whole situation, they took it way too far- you'd think the girl had murdered someone by the way they were acting with their complete escalation of the truth and then to top it all off threatening to ruin Anona/Becca's career, it's repulsive 😡 And no Brogan, adding someone to your close friends list on instagram does not automatically make you besties! And neither was she spilling private information about you, your heart was only broken because you got ratted out for your non essential trip to Home Bargains during a pandemic for the sake of doing a video haul. As for Binky, she was thriving way too much in the negativity, I wouldn't trust her if I were Brogan, she is the sort that would be your best friend to your face all the while plotting your downfall behind your back (or shagging your boyfriend) - A good friend would have discouraged making it a witch hunt on twitter.

I hate that these so called "influencers" think they're beyond reproach these days, throwing their weight around calling everyone who disagrees with them "haters" (I'm looking specifically at you Brogan and Binky) it's a gossip site- if you don't like it then simply go away and don't read!!!

To Anona/Becca - If you are reading here.. I hope you're ok, we're here for you- don't let the witches get to you or grind you down! ♥

• Heart
Reactions: 41
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.