Brogan Tate #26 The Chronicles of Brogan: The mole, the switch and the ill fitting wardrobe.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She did the same at the gym her PT spoke to her and says hes now my friend no hes their to do a job and speak to you if you say hi to brogan your suddenly friends
I remember that šŸ˜‚ The way she used to say she'd hang around before/after her session with her new pals, they are probably all in her close friends list too

Can you imagine being a slim, fit, sexy fitness instructor with all your buff friends and then poTateo flumps on down with you.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Iā€™ve never watched Brogan but came to this thread after seeing the drama on Gobbyā€™s thread (which of course she inserted herself into, as she does with everything that doesnā€™t concern her).

Itā€™s honestly astounding watching the pack mentality come out so viciously in a group of GROWN WOMEN! Even if Anona/Becca had leaked private info (which she didnā€™t Brogan, you moron) it in no way justifies their behaviour in response. Iā€™m actually so shocked to see it, itā€™s awful.

And if anona is Becca, which seems fairly likely at this point, it makes me even sadder. I used to watch her loads when I was into beauty youtubers, of course I only know what I see on the screen but she was always lovely. She has a chronic illness which has left her housebound for a lot of her life. She moved into her own home a few years ago, and came home one day to find her place broken into which was clearly traumatising for her. Also, she had a long-term boyfriend who she adored, and he died in an accident some years ago(I think it was a motorbike accident but couldnā€™t say for sure). Point is, sheā€™s got plenty of her own tit going on, and I sincerely hope this vicious little hate campaign doesnā€™t make her do something awful šŸ˜”

Personally, no matter how nasty someone was to me, I couldnā€™t commission a harassment campaign in response that might cause them serious mental/physical harm. Clearly brogan doesnā€™t care. I hope she will still feel as smug as she clearly does now if the worst should happen.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
The comments on Twitter are honestly hilarious šŸ˜‚ ā€œIā€™m so sorry youā€™re going through this Broganā€ & ā€œitā€™s so hard to be betrayed by someone so close to youā€. You would think reading them that sheā€™s just found out her fella is shagging her best friend...oh wait šŸ¤¦šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø he is!!!

Honestly if she considers people sheā€™s met once or twice to be close friends then she needs to get out a bit more and make real friends. Sheā€™s lapping up the sympathy. Brogan mate...youā€™ve literally had someone you donā€™t really know outing you for being flippant about the rules and guidelines during this pandemic. You are far more likely to be viewed negatively for this.

As for minging Bianca...sheā€™s vile! Sheā€™s nothing short of being a bully for the hate parade she started! Hey Bianca...hereā€™s a suggestion you weed, go to Ann Summers, buy a dildo and go f**k yourself šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚
I had a look on twitter earlier and I got so sick of seeing tweets like this!
"oh hun, this is just so terrible. How could a good friend do something so awful to such an amazing person like you. You are such an amazing, honest person. You are so positive and don't need such negativity in your life. Love you hun ā™„ā™„". šŸ¤¢šŸ¤®šŸ¤¢šŸ¤®

And yet some people on here have admitted to finding her address (easily by just using information she has posted herself!!), so it could be a hell of a lot worse than someone posting about her breaking government guidelines!! She should be thankful it was just that information.

Reactions: 14
I had a look on twitter earlier and I got so sick of seeing tweets like this!
"oh hun, this is just so terrible. How could a good friend do something so awful to such an amazing person like you. You are such an amazing, honest person. You are so positive and don't need such negativity in your life. Love you hun ā™„ā™„". šŸ¤¢šŸ¤®šŸ¤¢šŸ¤®

And yet some people on here have admitted to finding her address (easily by just using information she has posted herself!!), so it could be a hell of a lot worse than someone posting about her breaking government guidelines!! She should be thankful it was just that information.
Do you think thatā€™s why sheā€™s done it? So if anyone else replies to her she could claim weā€™ve all shared where she lives, but again tattle has rules

Reactions: 3
I wonder if Fraser will comment on any of this. Itā€™s obvious from the vlogs he feels superior to Brogs and the comments are always flooded with how hot he is

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I followed Becca yesterday and sent her a message asking if shes okay and to ignore Brogan the bully her and binky are they high school bullys in a corner looking at people to start on she gets me mad at each vlog but this is a new low bullying Becca no need

• Heart
Reactions: 14
wonder how Ben is coping he must be getting it tight!

Heā€™s had to put up with the binky and him saga then the home bargains haul video being deleted after the backlash. Now the becca disaster. Bet no amount of sound he has playing through the headphones that are permanently attached to his head will drown out her moaning, crying needy behaviour. Bet heā€™s drained by all her drama.

Heā€™s proberly praying every night to get a call that he can go back to work to get away from her.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Still find it hilarous that Biancas put her twitter on private after she came on here and posted "behaving like a twit can cost you not only your job" and people started sending her employer her nasty agressive tweets to people, šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ think you acted the biggest twit hun

• Haha
Reactions: 57
Binky seems like the kind of 'best friend' that uses you for her own gain/entertainment.

She's bored in lockdown so has clearly encouraged Brogan to take this public and Brogan is so dim she's gone along with it and she has enjoyed acting the victim and getting sympathy.

Pretty sure that Binky is also slagging Brogan off behind her back and she clearly loves being on a power trip (demonstrated yesterday) so I can also imagine her loving having the attention of guys who are already in a relationship - makes her feel all powerful that she can get any guy. Can just see her on a night out seeing Benji and being all over him just for the fun of it.

Seems like she is friends with Brogan as she's one of them girls who likes to have someone around her that makes her look/feel better about themselves which is mean but true when it comes to Brogan - anyone who has a pic with Brogan looks smaller/cleaner/classier/prettier than her.

Surly Brogans actual best friend is more likely to be Beth - a girl who may have had her back whilst investigating who Anona was but has had no input whatsoever into the public shitshow that went down yesterday, and rightly so.

When all the people who were commenting yesterday that 'they're so sorry this is happening to her' realise it was just a pic of her queuing to get into home bargains and Binky drops her as she moves on to her next victim then who does Brogan really have leftā€¦.?

Reactions: 16
I feel like someone should post the homebargauns picture and tag all of the ā€˜influencersā€™ who have tweeeted brogan their support.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Regarding Brogan's "best friends", Binky seems like the type to witch about Brogan behind her back. I get the impression that Megan had moved on from Brogan at some point, and is now only being polite.

Reactions: 8
Not to be one of ā€˜those peopleā€™ but this should have been the title, with other 100ā€™likes!!

staff edit - suggestions from (approx) page 49 on are counted,
in future repost you favs and they can be used. šŸ™‚
Sorry admin, I think this thread went too quickly yesterday for anyone to keep up!! -

Reactions: 6
wonder how Ben is coping he must be getting it tight!

Heā€™s had to put up with the binky and him saga then the home bargains haul video being deleted after the backlash. Now the becca disaster. Bet no amount of sound he has playing through the headphones that are permanently attached to his head will drown out her moaning, crying needy behaviour. Bet heā€™s drained by all her drama.

Heā€™s proberly praying every night to get a call that he can go back to work to get away from her.
Heā€™s probably thinking why couldnā€™t I have got a girlfriend with a ā€œnormal jobā€

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Bet Horny Fraserā€™s holding back from banging up Becca Rose :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: wouldnā€™t that be the ultimate betrayal

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Heā€™s probably thinking why couldnā€™t I have got a girlfriend with a ā€œnormal jobā€
Heā€™s go no where to go, she can shut herself in 3 different rooms, he has no space of his own! Bet heā€™s wishing he pushed harder for that storage rooms to be his snug/gaming room

Reactions: 7
I feel for Benji now hes seen whats shes like Benji is nice and too good for her has she spoilt him or said thanks for building HER house no

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.