Brogan Tate #26 The Chronicles of Brogan: The mole, the switch and the ill fitting wardrobe.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought this as well. What even is her upload schedule

I follow people that have full time jobs & still managed atleast 2 uploads a week.

I would expect her to upload twice a week & sometimes do a bonus video some weeks to make it three a week seen as she doesn’t post much on insta or blogs much.This is her full time job & I wouldn’t be surprised if she’s going 20hours a week max
Mon, wed and/or Friday!
She is an absolute part timer 😂😂

View attachment 125994
Also did anyone see binkys story earlier where she was dancing around in bra and thong, shaking her vag at the camera 🙄 put it away lol!
benjis not complaining though!!
Look 👀 at the dirty trainers 🤮

Ps.. Benjamin you tart 😂

Reactions: 2
Mon, wed and/or Friday!
She is an absolute part timer 😂😂
she really did slack with this week. Clearly running out of content ideas to do now she can’t just go to the shops all the time.

She easily could of down a day in the life video this week or even maybe a food related video. Like copper garden has done a date night indoors video with her bf & it looked quite good

Reactions: 8
Every other YouTuber is still producing regular content during this time. Surely you’d want to make the most of having an active audience and try and gain some new subs by posting some new, helpful and different videos. No one knows the long term economic efffects of corona or how this will impact her type of work gojng forwards. Sitting at home treating every day like the weekend isn’t gojng to help is it

Reactions: 19
she really did slack with this week. Clearly running out of content ideas to do now she can’t just go to the shops all the time.

She easily could of down a day in the life video this week or even maybe a food related video. Like copper garden has done a date night indoors video with her bf & it looked quite good
No idea who that is but yeah she could have done! Makes me wonder how the mortgage is going to pay itself with 1 video a. Week!

Every other YouTuber is still producing regular content during this time. Surely you’d want to make the most of having an active audience and try and gain some new subs by posting some new, helpful and different videos. No one knows the long term economic efffects of corona or how this will impact her type of work gojng forwards. Sitting at home treating every day like the weekend isn’t gojng to help is it
you are so right. I would be brainstorming ideas. Even put up a story on insta asking is there anything my viewers wanna see in this time.Get feedback from them but that’s the problem with Brogan she cling onto Disney & weekly vlogs so much that’s all she knows & doesn’t think on anything better

Reactions: 11
The only time we see different videos from her is if she rips them off from another YouTuber (the Trackers) or when she reads here for ideas

Reactions: 5
Somebody needs to tell Binky (what a name 🤢) that prancing about in your underwear and talking about sex all the time isn’t a personality trait

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Brogan hasn’t got an creative bone in her body. A lot of influencers are having to adapt in the current climate making new content as they know the money could dry up. She will be back on Monday telling everyone that she took some time away last week because of all the drama and wants to tell everyone thank you so much for all the dms it means so much blah blah blah Now let me play you the rugrats theme tune on my piano

brogan has struggled to adapt we have seen this with her changing to a day in the life vlogs which was showing the audience her bleeping mug collection. That’s the best she could come up with?

She’s worked with groupon this year and that’s. About it apart from some gifted items. she will be clinging to the Disney trip in October for content. If she used 1 of her 2 brain cells she needs to think of a plan b in terms of content if the trip doesn’t go ahead. So much uncertainty about what’s going to happen in regards to travel.

Reactions: 17
everything’s too complex for brogan, she will claim she had no day in the life’s but she did, there was one due on Monday and the house tour was supposed to be Friday, following on from the HB home haul she would have had a melt down, then planned the cryptic tweets, it would have pulled away attention from what she was planning....

She also has no creative ideas, she could easily do a video of her using to learn premier pro (as it was free) for editing, she could also have done a brand deal video speaking about how without management she negociates them and how she starts her planning process, she could be doing a weight loads series or get fit with me, live streams etc but she doesn’t, she’s lazy af, I would love to know how much she has in her savings and I wonder if that’s why she is so upset about the house because Julie won’t give her any more money.

Reactions: 12
Just on the Binky note, does anyone know where she’s from? I see her referring to being a foreigner living in London, but scrolling through her IG I can’t see where she’s from...
Just found her on YouTube and she barely has an accent so I can’t guess which country she’s from.. 😬

Reactions: 1
Just on the Binky note, does anyone know where she’s from? I see her referring to being a foreigner living in London, but scrolling through her IG I can’t see where she’s from...
Just found her on YouTube and she barely has an accent so I can’t guess which country she’s from.. 😬
Portugal. But I think I remember her saying she’s lived here for ten years or so which would explain the accent

Portugal. But I think I remember her saying she’s lived here for ten years or so which would explain the accent
Thank you 😊

Just watched a video of hers about “20 things she’s stopped spending money on, literally most of it are things Brogan spends loads of money on; she mentions mugs, stuffed toys, takeaways, coffees at Starbucks, fast fashion cheap clothes, cheap jewellery, tat for the home/ shelves, money on games/ in app purchases etc- OH HELLO BROGAN TAKE NOTE🤣🤣

Reactions: 4
I could be wrong but no acknowledgement from Brogan about VE day yesterday. Why does she hardly acknowledge these hugely important things that are going on in the world right now! Oh yes, I know why, because it always has to be about her!

Reactions: 14
No idea who that is but yeah she could have done! Makes me wonder how the mortgage is going to pay itself with 1 video a. Week!
Especially since Adsense is down 50% at moment, but guess that’s why she can’t be bothered to do anything, if she’s only going to be paid half, but in reality she should be producing more videos, trying to get more viewers so her income doesn’t go down

Reactions: 4
Hadn't heard of binky until last week. How embarrassing is she. She's like one of those teenage girls that talks about sex to look cool except she is an adult and bases everything on it 😂 she does however have an incredible body - just seen that Benji has liked all of her pics but Brogan hasn't.

Covid really has shown who has good content or not, and Brogan hasn't for a while. Ioriginally enjoyed her Disney trips but her general behaviour and attitude have really put me off now. I think she really has lost herself because doing Disney puzzles and buying tat isn't actually a personality. She could have used this time to try some new things but she just doesn't have it in her. It's sad.

Reactions: 12
It's on the previous page - 49
it was something like “Brogan Mooney thinks she’s Colleen Rooney, broke lockdown for an ice cream scoopy!”

it got 100+ likes last time but because it wasn’t on page 49-50 it wasn’t counted

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.