Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

NorthernGal87

This will be long but please read. Right. So I know this thread has sort of moved on but I really just want you guys to know a few things, as well as the absolute bullies because I assume they are still reading. Becca is a friend of mine; we met online about 4 years ago and that turned in to a real life in person friendship. I’m now 33 with a baby and a hubby on the front line so I haven’t engaged in the online world for a while now, but I have to say some things. I only caught up with everything that happened on Monday a day after on Tuesday, and I then obviously reached out and called Becca (yup, I already have her mob number because we are actually friends!!). She was bloody broken, I could hear she was shaking still in her voice and just so scared of her current situation. Because of brogans dramatic tweet, (that she shared after Becca had reached out to her) ‘a close friend has been leaking private and personal info’ - that clearly sounds quite bad and welcomes lots of attention and concern. When, first of she shouldn’t have said anything, but, if she put it in context and said all Becca shared was a photo of her shopping for a haul, people would have jumped to their conclusions and started this witch hunt. The fact that she also included it was another influencer... she knew people would thrive off this and be desperate to know who it was. She then quite obviously told other influencers who it was, to which they then all joined in by giving clues and making up complete rumours to just get themselves involved and feel included in some drama. Don’t even get me started on gabby - what an absolute load of bullshit. None of those accusations are true, what an absolute character that girl is. Becca is the most kind, caring, attentive, selfless friend and person I know - I don’t know why she’s getting SO much hate and people joining in with mob mentality adding fuel to this unnecessary fire. She’s had the same group of (offline) friends since she was 5 years old - just shows that friends in the industry are fickle and fake... obviously her and I met online but I ain’t no influencer!! I’ve been friends with Becca for a solid 4 year’s and she’s been anything but problematic. The problem with most influencers that really hold on to their online persona is that Becca’s values simply weren’t the same as there’s and she didn’t want to document EVERYTHING all the bloody time... she is her own person and is a REAL person that keeps things real, so yes, she drifted apart from industry friendships but that’s it, no scandals or dramas, just drifted apart as Becca continued to grow as a person. All this being said, Becca was still worried she had cause upset to Brogan. I then horrifyingly learned that Becca, this beautiful soul, had tried to overdose on the Monday night. And this is the bit I hope the bullies read. No one deserves to feel like the only way out is to kill themselves. Regardless of their actions.. and Becca’s were not even bad. Luckily, she has support around her and things were being managed but I was absolutely heartbroken to know that my friend might no longer have been here because of all this. She’s also been having seizures in the last few days due to stress and for goodness sake... she had gone so long without one. So. Another reason I’m writing on here is to you tattlers. I learnt that TWO. Yes two. Only two people from the industry had gotten in touch with Becca, had given her a helping hand, a bit of support and a chance to explain. And even so, she doesn’t know these two all that well. Other influencers simply made assumptions without knowing facts, didn’t want to be associated with her and just unfollowed. BUT. Becca told me of the hundreds of messages she DID receive... from you guys. Hundreds of you went to her Instagram DMs and reached out. Offered her your support and kindness when you don’t even know Becca that well, and for that, I myself am eternally grateful that you decided to reach out and let Becca know she is still wanted on this planet. She even feels guilty for not immediately replying but I’m sure you’ll understand she’s trying to now stay offline for a few days! Your messages were those bits of light she needed to see at the end of the tunnel, so for that I thank you. She felt undeserving of the kindness of strangers but just to put it bluntly, she deserves nothing but kindness and support and you guys have kept her going. You guys, that barely know her, decided to give up your time and reach out and support... when people who DO know her decided to abandon all that they know of Becca’s character and listen to the witch hunt and simply dismiss her. So thank you. And if you have seen any negative comments towards tattlers in general over the last few days that have got to you or made you question your character, this is a bloody discussion site. She’s not @‘d here. Most of you used to enjoy watching brogan but are disappointed or concerned by her downfall and like to discuss it with like minded people. You are good people, kind people and you have proven that with your support towards my wonderful friend... so please don’t question yourself because of what these bullies have to say. I mean, Becca probably shouldn’t have shared that photo here, but knowing her, knowing her health conditions and her families conditions, knowing that she and some family members fall under the high risk and vulnerable category, this clearly hit a nerve and she needed to vent somewhere. She’s not even with her immediate family right now and I know how close they are... a few family members of hers also work on the front line dealing with literal dead bodies, same as my hubby, so for goodness sake going to home bargains for a haul video... I’d be bloody angry (if I followed brogan in the first place). Anyway, enough from me, I have a baby to feed, but please know how much you have helped Becca in still being here today you lovely lovely people. And just know, I would put you all out if you were on fire. And please don’t fall on any sharp objects. Stay safe guys and thank you again for playing a part in why Becca is still alive... because jeez... the world needs people like her. Peace ✌🏻

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 173

Sybil

Chatty Member
F6AA0635-85BC-453E-A6E6-B9EE5DBEAD42.jpeg

’Dear lord, what a sad little life, Brogan. You ruined Becca Rose’s life completely so you could have some attention and I hope now you can spend some time getting some lessons in grace and decorum. Because you have all the grace of a reversing dump truck without any tyres on.’

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 136

disneys

VIP Member
Someone on twitter called me an Disneys name out Brogan can at least say sorry
i hardly post as much here anymore so that girl who Named us is justexposing herself for hanging out on hate forums. She wants to ‘expose us’ gossgal but it wouldn’t be much of a story

If anyone wants to know, my names Sarah, I live in Kent with my partner and my son, I’m 29, I just resigned from a job in marketing to be a full time mum, I’m originally from Poole in Dorset, I have a sister and 3 cats, I don’t have a Twitter and my Instagram is posted on about 4 times a year or whenever I’m on holiday you wouldn’t know me from Adam 🤣🤣

there, “exposed!” 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 100

bg1234

EFBA9110-376B-4A13-8611-9FF969459D47.jpeg
Wasn’t that when you kicked your daughter out in the middle of the night, cut the fur out of her coat, favoured one sibling over the other and delivered the fatal blow with a LAWYER’S CEASE AND DESIST LETTER!!!! Talk about HYPOCRITE

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 99

working9-5

Chatty Member
I saw something fitting today
“There’s a difference between talking shit about someone, and talking the truth about a shitty person”
Brogan needs a desenio print of that.

I’ve never seen someone so obviously sucking in their gut

And holy hell please Jesus help us. She has the keyboard.
14D27780-F5E3-4940-AE77-0957EB76F35B.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 71

Solo_2810

Is anyone else looking forward to the next thread title already? Come on ice cream scoopy! 😂 Remember to repost from around 49 pages so it is seen by admin 👍
Awww you remembered my title suggestion! Fingers crossed it’s next thread 🤞🏻

‘Brogan Mooney, thinks she’s Coleen Rooney, broke lockdown rules for an ice cream scoopy’

🤪🤪

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 70
I highly think that Brogan has a personality disorder. There are clusters of them and you can display traits from different ones. She is defy displaying narcissism.

I think she fits into Borderline Personality Disorder. She seems to display ALOT of the traits.

Below is a quote from the website mind guide
People with borderline personality disorder (BPD) tend to have major difficulties with relationships, especially with those closest to them. Their wild mood swings, angry outbursts, chronic abandonment fears, and impulsive and irrational behaviors can leave loved ones feeling helpless, abused, and off balance

Another thing that people with BPD do is they fixate on a certain person to 'blame'
I just think she's a nob.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 70

CatHun

VIP Member
Ellie Steadman has liked Beccas tweet... someone who is aware of Brogans true colours after the Charlotte Ruff Florida trip.

• Heart
Reactions: 69

aprilrose93x

Never wrote on here before and don't agree with the derogatory comments made on her discussing others looks and weight etc. Brogan is someone I've followed since the very beginning and up to a few years ago really felt was relatable. The drama that has unfolded the last few days and the witch hunt she has caused (intended or not!) has been awful to watch out. She has chosen not to put an end to it and I am not one to get invovled in drama, but I sent her a message stating how dangerous and damaging the way in which shes allowed to this go on could be. Low and behold, she responded but felt completely insulted to hear an opinion that doesn't match hers and I've been blocked (although really wasn't much need as already unfollowed and unsubscribed!) If anything this all has made me take a deeper look at that kind of people I am following and subscribed to - I refuse to support 'adults' that act and support childlike playground bullying behaviour especially when they have the audacity to publish 'be kind' posts.

Reactions: 68

LolitaBlah

VIP Member
Hey guys. I have been following every single comment on here but could not respond as I had two 24 hours shifts in the hospital in the last 5 days, could not cope with life o_O, and overall I have been super distant from the forum for months because of life (nobody remembers me, maybe only Meg will :LOL:).. but seriously this is so extra, I can NOT not comment.

I have been following Brogan and her guru gossip forum and on here for years. I was always rooting for her, a young women that is completely lost most of the times, but who isn't at the age of 20? But then it was so clear that sadly she is a very insecure, nasty bully who puts people down in order to feel important.
What do you expect from someone who makes fun of her own grand mother's dementia? I remember in one of her vlogs that she went to visit her, and everytime the old lady said something, Brogan would look at the camera and laugh at her.. I think that was the moment I started seeing her true colors..

I'm officially unsubscribed. Can't even hate-watch her anymore! She is disgusting in every single way. :poop:

Here is me being #kind à la Brogie: hun, trust me, no amount of likes, subs or free trips will help with that void in your soul and life or with your insecurities. And remember karma is a biotch as per se :cool:

• Heart
Reactions: 67

Acidnationx

It's the way she worded the original tweet that really winds me up.

Someone in my 'close friends' = another influencer I put in my close friends list on Instagram. Met once. Would not consider an actual friend.

Leaked private information = posted a picture of me breaking lockdown rules that I posted on said close friends list on Instagram. Was never private because I posted the picture myself in the first place.

She knows fine well she had to word it like that otherwise she would never had an outpour of support. She intentionally flipped it so that it looked like an actual friend posted her fucking address or something. She's a manipulative cow.

• Heart
Reactions: 63

gizmo

Remember when Brogan shared to the world private information about the previous owners of the house including details of their divorce?

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 59

PrincessPeaxh

E771A0DD-A7E8-4F4A-85C2-197E02E3CCFC.png
Brogan’s horrible mother is just as much of an online gossip/bully as anyone else..
Not hard to see where she gets her disgusting, self obsessed attitude.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 58

LaurieLaurie

VIP Member
We’re stuck in lockdown.. I don’t want to read deep and meaningful posts. I’m here to gossip about Brogan drinking 24 cans of pop and her shit hole of a garden.

• Haha
Reactions: 58

itsgonnarain1

VIP Member
Still find it hilarous that Biancas put her twitter on private after she came on here and posted "behaving like a twat can cost you not only your job" and people started sending her employer her nasty agressive tweets to people, 😂😂 think you acted the biggest twat hun

• Haha
Reactions: 57