Brogan Tate #25 Bone Idle Tate and the house that Benji built

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She looked so much better when she wore jeans, a tshirt and a checked shirt. Now she’s dressing in ugly brown old lady clothes.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Brogan, as an ex professional photographer here’s a tip.

Stand with your feet in an L shape (one facing the mirror, the other facing the wall at 45 degrees away from the other foot). This will make your hips follow a diagonal style angle which will make you look slimmer.

The weird foot infront of the other makes your hips flat facing on which doesn’t change your appearance and usually makes you look bigger. It’s unflattering!

Reactions: 10
Why are all her clothes so samey! She is literally so boring. Wear a bit of colour for once Brogan and maybe a different pattern whilst you’re at it. she has 2 jumpsuits and this dress and they all look the same

(Also find it funny she’s still doing the front leg pose, even in a mirror selfie 😂)

View attachment 122438
How wide are her forearms!!

Reactions: 2
Someone call Gok Wan

Brogan doesn’t know how to to style / accessorise. an outfit.Everything half arsed. I can actually hear her voice “ i just find it so pretty and flattering on me”

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She looks terrible in that photo. The dress ages her. All part of the trying to be a Next Ambassador surely, but it’s not working. And the towel?

Reactions: 12
Because her hair is so thick remember!! She needs at least a couple of hours to dry it 😂
I swear in one of the vlogs or might of been the haul one she said she had bad dandruff at the moment, no wonder why leaving that thing on your head all day long

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
I remember a red/pink floral dress from last year, she looks like she’s breathing in a bit in that photo.... and the sleeves look really tight!!

Reactions: 2
She looked so much better when she wore jeans, a tshirt and a checked shirt. Now she’s dressing in ugly brown old lady clothes.
agree, she looked great in that style and it was actually age appropriate. She suits that look much more than the strange one she’s got going on at the moment . I don’t know why she bothers to put on her nanna dress to sit at home all day. I think she needs these stretchy, flowy type outfits because they are all she’s comfortable in. Most people are in lounge wear all day but they either drown you out with no shape or are clingy and show everything so doubt she’s comfortable in that.

FCC0A6FA-B9B4-4B89-B326-DC54EC1B7EC7.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 5
Arghhhhh that bleeping pose with the hands under the chin, I watched Adams recent vlog yesterday and he did the same pose. Can’t paint a red neck on them

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Why are all her clothes so samey! She is literally so boring. Wear a bit of colour for once Brogan and maybe a different pattern whilst you’re at it. she has 2 jumpsuits and this dress and they all look the same

(Also find it funny she’s still doing the front leg pose, even in a mirror selfie 😂)

View attachment 122438
The dress flatters her body shape nicely.
But it adds years to her. Even if the dress was just slightly shorter it would help.
How old is she again?
Im 28 and I swear she looks so much older than me.

Reactions: 3

View attachment 122438
Dowdy Deborah strikes again. She looks great... for a 45yo woman who's had 3 kids and is heading for the menopause.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I think she posted it to illustrate she can still fit into stuff she bought last year. But let's be honest just because she can doesn't mean she should.

I mean she should burn that. Along with those jumpsuits 😂

Reactions: 6
She’s definitely dressing to hide her body, and you only do that when you’re uncomfortable with it

Reactions: 4
That dress is seriously frumpy. I actually really feel for her, she’s lost all identity, she’s put on a horrendous amount of weight, lost her spark, her confidence and has no idea how to style herself anymore. She looks dead behind the eyes and all these outfits are making her look like a frumpy middle aged mum. They’re safe, they skim the fat, they’re easy to hide behind. They don’t have any personality and are just making her appear more and more lost...

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.