Brogan Tate #24 The camel called, wants it’s toe back.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
To be fair, anxiety and depression come in different forms. It cripples me having to go to work because I have work related anxiety, I sometimes even feel suicidal at the thought of going to work, I was the same at school, anywhere with any kind of social pressures absolutely make me physically sick (I do somehow manage to work 40 hours a week though), but holidays? I absolutely love them, no anxiety or depression there for me, they are my escapism and I love it.

my mum is the same, she’s 54 and recently gave up work because of her anxiety and depression, she won’t leave the house a lot of the time and usually won’t leave the house alone, but she will go on holiday with me or a close friend.

• Sad
Reactions: 19
1A8A9E9F-5D88-4881-AE07-9B875036FBB0.jpeg

Is she wearing the same jumpsuit she wore all day yesterday 🥴 .. when will she realise the damage she is doing to her pale skin by sitting in the sun

• Haha
Reactions: 13
How wrinkly is her chest 🙃
Not gonna lie I just looked down at my own as I had a panic that mine is the same! It's not btw, but brogan seriously needs to learn about sun damage! My nan would spend hours and hours sun bathing especially on holiday and not use suncream, she's paying for it now sadly and has had numerous cancers removed :(

• Sad
Reactions: 6
To be fair, anxiety and depression come in different forms. It cripples me having to go to work because I have work related anxiety, I sometimes even feel suicidal at the thought of going to work, I was the same at school, anywhere with any kind of social pressures absolutely make me physically sick (I do somehow manage to work 40 hours a week though), but holidays? I absolutely love them, no anxiety or depression there for me, they are my escapism and I love it.

my mum is the same, she’s 54 and recently gave up work because of her anxiety and depression, she won’t leave the house a lot of the time and usually won’t leave the house alone, but she will go on holiday with me or a close friend.
I’m sorry you have to deal with that. I wasn’t saying it wasn’t a thing or anything! I do think holiday are great ways to relive stress and escape from life!!

Gary doesn’t work and claims benefits which is why it is interesting as to why he is going on so many holidays which he has said before gives him anxiety being in the parks etc and uses the pass to jump the queue but those holidays are extremely extremely expensive if you’re staying on site etc. Only the most recent holiday was paid for by a company.

I don’t think anyone could afford to go to Orlando multiple times in a year, Paris, buy annual passes, Disney cruise let alone someone claiming benefits... that’s more to what I was pointing out

Reactions: 6
I’m sorry you have to deal with that. I wasn’t saying it wasn’t a thing or anything! I do think holiday are great ways to relive stress and escape from life!!

Gary doesn’t work and claims benefits which is why it is interesting as to why he is going on so many holidays which he has said before gives him anxiety being in the parks etc and uses the pass to jump the queue but those holidays are extremely extremely expensive if you’re staying on site etc. Only the most recent holiday was paid for by a company.

I don’t think anyone could afford to go to Orlando multiple times in a year, Paris, buy annual passes, Disney cruise let alone someone claiming benefits... that’s more to what I was pointing out
Thank you, yeah I get what you mean now in terms of financial costs and stuff.

the only reason I manage to get out of bed each day to go to work is to pay for those holidays. I love Orlando and the US, I’ve stayed onsite at Disney in Orlando myself and it cost us like 5k...so yeah I do get what you mean, that’s a lot of pricey holidays when someone doesn’t work! I wish I could afford all of that! 😂

Reactions: 7
Hang on, Gary is on benefits???? But surely that's illegal he must be making loads on YouTube???

Reactions: 9
But will go on several holidays a year if Adam Hattan is paying - it’s all a bit strange
Exactly. He goes to events and goes and stays in Air B&Bs. He’s 40 years old and still lives with his parents and has no job. He claims his anxiety and depression means he can’t leave the house yet he can do to disney and travel to foreign countries 5x a year and go on cruises? 🤨 I really like Gary but come on....

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
God, can we not start accusing people of benefit fraud? It’s hard enough to get benefits that severely disabled people can’t get them so why jump to the fact he is “using taxpayer money”. Jesus Christ.
He and Adam have stated numerous time’s that in the park they often have to go find quiet shady places because Gary is overwhelmed, or leave early and go back the room for hours. They don’t vlog it because that isn’t entertaining.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
God, can we not start accusing people of benefit fraud? It’s hard enough to get benefits that severely disabled people can’t get them so why jump to the fact he is “using taxpayer money”. Jesus Christ.
He and Adam have stated numerous time’s that in the park they often have to go find quiet shady places because Gary is overwhelmed, or leave early and go back the room for hours. They don’t vlog it because that isn’t entertaining.
You can’t claim though that you can’t leave the house for 5 weeks for anxiety and then suddenly when WDW trips are on the table he’s fine. I’m not disputing he has anything but some things are questionable .

Reactions: 21
You can’t claim though that you can’t leave the house for 5 weeks for anxiety and then suddenly when WDW trips are on the table he’s fine. I’m not disputing he has anything but some things are questionable .
If it looks like a duck, quacks like a duck, then it’s a duck.
Completely agree with you - of course we’re all more relaxed strolling around a park or enjoying treats and hotel stays. 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 10
I’d be surprised if Gary makes enough to live off of from YouTube. He rarely uploads and is mainly on Adam’s channel, doesn’t get ADs or anything. He’ll make some but I would imagine max £500 a month.

Reactions: 2
Apparently so, yes - I don’t know if he makes anything on YouTube he’s mainly on Adams vlogs.
He has just done a collab with Magical Day Apparels t-shirt company with some prints. Bet he doesnt declare that as earnings when he has his benefit review!

Reactions: 2
For chats about Adam and Gary!

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.