Brogan Tate #24 The camel called, wants it’s toe back.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
God, can we not start accusing people of benefit fraud? It’s hard enough to get benefits that severely disabled people can’t get them so why jump to the fact he is “using taxpayer money”. Jesus Christ.
He and Adam have stated numerous time’s that in the park they often have to go find quiet shady places because Gary is overwhelmed, or leave early and go back the room for hours. They don’t vlog it because that isn’t entertaining.
I was kidding when I said it 🤣

Reactions: 4
I have never took to Adam and Gary videos nor brobeg but i cant kick the habit with her

House tour Monday guys cant wait for the spice of life in the mooney mansion house tour

• Haha
Reactions: 6
No idea why we need a house tour... it's not like she has some huge house plus we've seen the house a lot, not much to show. Seems a bit late to be doing thag vid. Boring and scraping the barrell for content (as usual)

Reactions: 13
No idea why we need a house tour... it's not like she has some huge house plus we've seen the house a lot, not much to show. Seems a bit late to be doing thag vid. Boring and scraping the barrell for content (as usual)
There are no big differences to show just everything Becoming white and boring

Reactions: 5
Its probably some kind of ad. I will Assume desenio or something as I am seeing a lot of house tours which are ad’s for desenio.

Reactions: 19
Brogs, we’ve all seen your gaff on RightMove, we get the jist. Don’t even bother.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I wonder if she will show anything from the haul that she is hoping we have all forgotten about

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I wish she’d put some lipstick on those dry crusty old lips of hers. She’d look so much better if she wore lipstick for her photos, they always look crumbly and dry with that wart on her bottom lip.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Ps mr maui has discovered the windowsill and likes to use my glasses case as a pillow

Sorry unfiltered- im blonde now (lockdown does things 😂)
No offence but this isn't really relevant it's just sort of seeking self validation in a random thread 😬

Maybe it's allowed tho idk 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
I find Desenio prints so boring. No personality whatsoever. I'd rather buy work from a small artist or put up my own photos. The more influencers vlog them the less I want to buy them.

Reactions: 25
I wish she’d put some lipstick on those dry crusty old lips of hers. She’d look so much better if she wore lipstick for her photos, they always look crumbly and dry with that wart on her bottom lip.
Tell her to use bloody spf 50 lip balm I dont suit lipsticks but I do wear lipgloss even if she wore clear lipgloss its better than no effort she annoys me making no effort

Reactions: 6
She wants to show us her Disney tat 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.