Brogan Tate #24 The camel called, wants it’s toe back.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Glad she sized up this time, looks a lot better (might be photoshop, I never trust instagram people).

Reactions: 1
I was not saying she didn't use any tricks to look slimmer but the lack of fabric stretched across the to of her arm and body certainly helped her

Reactions: 6
Is she breathing in? 😂 also the angle and sleeves are more flattering on the recent one

Reactions: 2
Why does she spend so many stories talking about her hair when it just looks a complete state? I kept feeling like she was going to do a 'tap to style' and never did 😂

Reactions: 12
Why does she spend so many stories talking about her hair when it just looks a complete state? I kept feeling like she was going to do a 'tap to style' and never did 😂
I was watching some 2016 vlogs last night and her hair was curly and actually looked nice.
Today the top is just flat. No volume at the roots for someone with naturally curly thick hair.

Reactions: 6
I was watching some 2016 vlogs last night and her hair was curly and actually looked nice.
Today the top is just flat. No volume at the roots for someone with naturally curly thick hair.
She doesn't really know how to handle curly hair to be honest. Although I think she is at least trying now with her trying that curling jelly in her stories today. I love it for my curly hair but it didn't look like she used it correctly.

I normally put in a tonne of it when my hair is just out of the shower (almost soaking) and scrunch it in. Leave it to dry completely, letting the gel set a crunchy cast and once dry scrunch out the cast. Always leaves my curly hair looking amazing!

If I used shampoo/conditioner that wasn't suitable for curly hair, a normal towel (even microfiber isn't great!) to dry it and put barely any product in my hair, it would look like tit! She has all the time in the world at the moment to perfect her routine for this. She's just lazy.

I feel mean saying it but I’m going to say it anyway... she just looks like an old lady

Reactions: 5
So im really wondering what she is thinking with her Disney world holiday. They have said the first phase might only run at 50% capacity then 75%...so some people are going to be let down. Also I feel like as we have seen a blaring display of her attitude, she might whinge a fair bit about what’s open or isn’t, having to wear a mask, less housekeeping staff, less staff in general. Considering it’s only 6 months away, I doubt it’s going to be smooth sailing trip if it even happens.

Reactions: 9
I know there’s no limits on buying things online and it’s ok ordering stuff to keep yourself busy/sane etc but after the vlog fiasco, she’s now openly admitting to ordering stickers from her mates shop 🤷🏻‍♀️ She just can’t stop can she. Sure you really need stickers & a princess’ piccie right now hun 🙄
I assume (not to defend her) that she is supporting and also advertising a small business.. and is this not what small businesses need at a time like this?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.