Brogan Tate #24 The camel called, wants it’s toe back.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So she's moving her video from today to give her more time?

Time for what? Own your mistake and get on with it. If I make a massive cock up with work, I apologise, fix it and move on. No need to dwell... she's obviously not that upset or she wouldn't be filming with Gary C!

• Heart
Reactions: 25
So she's moving her video from today to give her more time?

Time for what? Own your mistake and get on with it. If I make a massive cock up with work, I apologise, fix it and move on. No need to dwell... she's obviously not that upset or she wouldn't be filming with Gary C!
my guess is that there’s no vlog on Monday...cos you know, she’s down in the dumps from all the negativity lol!! Her day in the life vlog is probably also snippets from different days and not much will have happened since weds :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 10
Unless you work for a huge global brand, social media is boring. I have done social media for multiple brands over my time so that comes from experience. 4 Instagram accounts? Wow brogan you’re must be soooooo busy working.
Managing the social media of a company is normally the worst part! Was so glad when I became manager and could give it to someone else! I can't even be bothered to update my personal account half the time, let alone four (including one for a teddy!!) 🙊😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
To be fair, "shop small" and help support your smaller businesses who are suffering atm is a pretty big mantra I've seen online since the Lockdown. I bet that artist is so grateful to have a large platform plug her work, so props to that at least!
Yes I bet she is grateful and all but we all know Bogey, she doesn’t promote shop small or support any smaller businesses. She’s a brand snob and only tags for a beg or in this case to make herself feel/look better (she’s probably hoping for a freebie from the shop too).

Reactions: 4
Does anyone here play Animal Crossing? (Do you even “play” it? I’m old, leave me alone hahah).

It seems all the influencers are endorsing it lately. I’m from Australia and I’ve never even heard of Animal Crossing until Boogey Monster mentioned it
I am playing it, also Diablo 3 (got it on sale on the nintendo shop). If you want to know a bit about what to expect I would recommend watching Chuggas lets play of the previous installment for the 3DS (if I remember correctly, I have that game somewhere). You´ll get a gist of what to expect from the switch version without spoiling the new game.

Its a game were you live on an island and get the chance to buy and upgrade your own house and the island. You can build and buy furniture and other items, customize them to make them just like you want them to be. There are daily tasks like fining fossils, the money rock, fishing, helping out the animals that live with you. Seasonal challenges, special holy days, fishing tournaments etc.

Its something to keep you occupied a hour to two a day, depending what you do that day.

Managing the social media of a company is normally the worst part! Was so glad when I became manager and could give it to someone else! I can't even be bothered to update my personal account half the time, let alone four (including one for a teddy!!) 🙊😂
I have my personal account and a Disney photography account (not of me just park photos) and I can’t even keep up with that. I don’t post on the Disney one for months at a time 😂

• Heart
Thought you were taking a break bobag?? Now your filming more videos and buying more Disney SHITE . This girl will never learn.

Reactions: 16
I'm crying with laughter at her IG account for her cuddly toy 😂 grow up! she's the same age as me and I would never do that, my boyfriend would think there was something seriously wrong with me

Reactions: 11
I'm crying with laughter at her IG account for her cuddly toy 😂 grow up! she's the same age as me and I would never do that, my boyfriend would think there was something seriously wrong with me
Mine too! He’d think I’d list the bloody pot!

Reactions: 2
Yes I bet she is grateful and all but we all know Bogey, she doesn’t promote shop small or support any smaller businesses. She’s a brand snob and only tags for a beg or in this case to make herself feel/look better (she’s probably hoping for a freebie from the shop too).
She will probs get one as Emily (who owns the shop brogan showed) is a huge brogan fan. Which is a shame as I liked Emily and bought from her shop several times, However since katnipp and now brogan has given her a shout out her personality is totally changing .

Reactions: 2
Unless you work for a huge global brand, social media is boring. I have done social media for multiple brands over my time so that comes from experience. 4 Instagram accounts? Wow brogan you’re must be soooooo busy working.

I run 8 but it’s part of my actual job - with a company, not a Brogan “job”

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.