Brogan Tate #24 The camel called, wants it’s toe back.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A little off topic but do you think my 6 yo would “get it”?
i think they would enjoy it and understand it for the most part but where it is a slow paced game they might get bored of having to wait each day to unlock things. They also might need help from you at times and there is also quite a lot of reading.

Reactions: 2
The fact that she runs 4 Instagram accounts is downright excessive... her main account, benjis, the home account and sebbies, 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
i think they would enjoy it and understand it for the most part but where it is a slow paced game they might get bored of having to wait each day to unlock things. They also might need help from you at times and there is also quite a lot of reading.
Fab thank you, I may invest some birthday money!

That last pic omg I’m 25 and I wouldn’t be caught dead taking my teddy bear out on a walk. In fact I don’t think 10 year old me would have. Grow up brogan you giant child
ive no words I really don’t, ok we all have a teddy bear or 2 (mine are away in the loft) butwell like I say no words, this relationship will not last

Reactions: 1
Remember when she used to put up the mirror selfies on the gram and Sebbie liked it 😂 still cracks me up!!

just reading all the Benji stuff about him liking pics of jade and binky, he also likes beths piccis so I’m assuming hes just a wee like bleep and likes everything on his Instagram feed ( apart from his g/f it would seem )
Or he could also like Beths pics in the same way he likes Jade and Binkys...

This read like there was no way he could find Beth attractive so he must just like everyones pics lol... in reality I'd take Beth over Brogan any day!

Reactions: 9
Why does she keep pulling the waist band of her jumpsuit up 😂 brogie, calm down on the camel toe!!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Or he could also like Beths pics in the same way he likes Jade and Binkys...

This read like there was no way he could find Beth attractive so he must just like everyones pics lol... in reality I'd take Beth over Brogan any day!
I was actually adding another name to the list of her friends benji likes pictures of so my assumption is he likes all her friends posts just like if someone didn’t mention jade I would have said “ oh and jade nothing to do with attractiveness just an observation.

Anyone on this thread would take Beth over brogan hence the reason the thread about brogan

Reactions: 4
The fact that she runs 4 Instagram accounts is downright excessive... her main account, benjis, the home account and sebbies, 😂😂
I’m totally going to assume now that when she says she’s ‘working’ this is what she is actually doing :LOL:

That and catching up on her emails *ahem...tattle thread

Reactions: 4
I’m totally going to assume now that when she says she’s ‘working’ this is what she is actually doing :LOL:

That and catching up on her emails *ahem...tattle thread
Can’t wait for her to feel overwhelmed with the dogs Instagram?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
So I’ve just checked.. the last photo Benji liked of his actual girlfriend was end of February. Yet he has liked at least 5 out of 6 of all BinkyBitch’s newest piccies 😯
He's liked the picture she put up today - what are the chances!! 😂😂

• Haha
Excuse me but this is called WORK, its a hard life running 4 Instagram accounts. Really she is only doing it for the memories, but its a plus that we get to view her pictures for FREE!!!1! We should feel grateful! Thank you bogey head for all you do x

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Excuse me but this is called WORK, its a hard life running 4 Instagram accounts. Really she is only doing it for the memories, but its a plus that we get to view her pictures for FREE!!!1! We should feel grateful! Thank you bogey head for all you do x
Unless you work for a huge global brand, social media is boring. I have done social media for multiple brands over my time so that comes from experience. 4 Instagram accounts? Wow brogan you’re must be soooooo busy working.

I know there’s no limits on buying things online and it’s ok ordering stuff to keep yourself busy/sane etc but after the vlog fiasco, she’s now openly admitting to ordering stickers from her mates shop 🤷🏻‍♀️ She just can’t stop can she. Sure you really need stickers & a princess’ piccie right now hun 🙄

To be fair, "shop small" and help support your smaller businesses who are suffering atm is a pretty big mantra I've seen online since the Lockdown. I bet that artist is so grateful to have a large platform plug her work, so props to that at least!

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.