Brogan Tate #24 The camel called, wants it’s toe back.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I had 3 panic attacks last week because work was too much because they furloughed too many staff and I'm now working an extra day every week for 9 hours and I haven't been able to take a self care day.
I told my boss I was overwhelmed and his reaction was that he had more stress than me.
Brogan - get a grip, grow the duck up and i bleeping dare you to try a normal.job with a boss when this is all over, please, do a vlog with it, you'd last half a shift I guarantee

• Sad
Reactions: 24
Banjo has liked this post which I find pretty dodgy..... and no sign of Bogey liking it? Trouble in paradise. Maybe Binky told Bogey that buying travel toothbrushes during a pandemic did not count as essential

Screenshot_20200430_225224.jpg

Screenshot_20200430_225437.jpg

Screenshot_20200430_225423.jpg

• Sick
Reactions: 7
I had 3 panic attacks last week because work was too much because they furloughed too many staff and I'm now working an extra day every week for 9 hours and I haven't been able to take a self care day.
I told my boss I was overwhelmed and his reaction was that he had more stress than me.
Brogan - get a grip, grow the duck up and i bleeping dare you to try a normal.job with a boss when this is all over, please, do a vlog with it, you'd last half a shift I guarantee
Oh you poor thing x

Reactions: 2
Sending a virtual hug, can't say much to help, mind yourself as best you can and don't let Brogans selfish attitude and behaviour take up any mindspace

Reactions: 3
so if shes taken time off after someone said it on here that means no vlog something else she will brush off and not accept she cant handle feed back hence she wont work in a real job

Reactions: 2
add that girl to the others she's fallen out with - they all can't be the one in the wrong,
her dad
her mum
the trek america girls
charlotte ruff
that girl she went disneyland paris with years ago
grace victory
her chiropractor
olga? from the gym
jess coppergarden

any others??
Heyamyjane
Ellie Steadman
Her friends from school and college

What happened between her and coppergarden Jess..??

Reactions: 1
I've never heard or seen of this person before so I just had a look, I must say I have an instant dislike towards any adult who is Disney obsessed. Sorry not sorry if that's anyone on here lol.

Reactions: 9
So much shade going on tonight 🕶 Surely Binky wouldn't be referencing the flirty DM she received from Mr Lever?

Screenshot_20200501_000724.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 6
It's also the caption r.e. no bra, no pants 😱 Benji likes his girls commando it would seem
I mean yeah, I’d say me and my partner are pretty damn chill but I imagine if I liked his friends pic about wearing no boxers...I just wouldn’t do it out of respect lol!
And great I got a pic of Bogie commando in my head now urghhhhhhh :sick:😅

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Banjo has liked this post which I find pretty dodgy..... and no sign of Bogey liking it? Trouble in paradise. Maybe Binky told Bogey that buying travel toothbrushes during a pandemic did not count as essential

View attachment 120357
View attachment 120358
View attachment 120359
I noticed that too, also I found it funny that Benji has liked Bianca's partially clothed pictures but didn't like Brogan's soppy picture the other day saying how happy her and Benji are. But don't worry she liked it from the home account 😂😂
Considering social media is one of the biggest parts of her 'job' you'd think he would be more aware

20200501_065724.jpg
20200501_065747.jpg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
I noticed that too, also I found it funny that Benji has liked Bianca's partially clothed pictures but didn't like Brogan's soppy picture the other day saying how happy her and Benji are. But don't worry she liked it from the home account 😂😂
Considering social media is one of the biggest parts of her 'job' you'd think he would be more aware

View attachment 120451View attachment 120452
Did she also like it from Sebbie's account 😂

Edit: for anyone new, this is the account Brogan made for her stuffed lion
Screenshot_20200501_070644.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
So I’ve just checked.. the last photo Benji liked of his actual girlfriend was end of February. Yet he has liked at least 5 out of 6 of all BinkyBitch’s newest piccies 😯

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 43
Soon Ben :LOL: surely looking at that daft petulant child pout face can’t last long. Tantrums do not look good on her
I knew she did a few videos with Grace, but did they actually fall out? What happened with Olga?
I'm my adult life I have fallen out with one friend, it's not normal

I agree it is a great game! But not sure how she plays it so much. I find around an hour in an evening is the perfect amount of time, gives me time to collect fossils etc on the island, talk to the other villagers etc. On the weekend I might play for a bit longer and visit other islands or try and earn bells doing different things. But how does she spend hours and hours on it every single day? There gets to a point where this is actually nothing to do, even the villagers on your island get annoyed at you if you speak to them too much, and you have to wait til the next day for things to 'refresh'.
Animal crossing is so popular, and she has a massive platform. She could easily do an island tour or a 'I visit subscribers islands' video. Sure, she wouldn't get as much views as a disney vlog, but it would be interactivr content she would enjoy making

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
On the screenshot from the ‘close friends’ there were two more insta stories after the one that was screenshot - just wondered what they were?

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.