Brogan Tate #24 The camel called, wants it’s toe back.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Animal Crossing has always been a hugely successful game, adults were raving about the game during last year's E3 so I really don't think it's got everything to do with lockdown - it was always going to be very popular. I do think lockdown has helped Animal Crossing sales a LOT, mind you!
I don't really get the game though - is it like The Sims? Only with cutely drawn animals?

Reactions: 1
I don't really get the game though - is it like The Sims? Only with cutely drawn animals?
Sort of, but not really. It's a sandbox game where you build an island, have folks inhabit, and you basically just improve the island, building better shops and buildings, finding DIY recipes to make cute new furniture, etc. There are seasonal activities to keep things fresh - just finished up an Easter one, now we're doing 'Earth Day', and there'll be summer ones, etc. The new version has online play so you can visit friend's islands and share gifts, play mini games and collect different things etc. It's not a game you sort of grind through, it's perfect to just pick up and play whenever you get ten mins free if that's all you fancy doing. I think the online aspect is another reason it's doing so well with the lockdown - people have hosted virtual birthday parties and done lots of cute things with friends they can't see IRL :)

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Firstly, I’d hate to think of anyone upset like Begladyte is making out in her ‘Close Friends’ Insta but in this case it is ALL her own doing. She just needs to grow up and sort her life out. It also showcases how FAKE she is - making out on her public Insta that all is fine with her cup of tea, Animal Crossing and sharing other Insta stories which mention her and then behind the scenes posting that picture of her pulling that stupid face 🤦🏻‍♀️

Secondly, anyone else see Chelsea’s tweets last night?
Was it another dig at Brogladyte’s Vlogs?!?! Wonder what Brogan did to upset her or if it was off the back of the Charlotte fall out?!

Attachments

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Hey everyone! Me again! A ‘close friend’ on Instagram (goodness knows why but hopefully you’ve seen me explain in my previous posts as to why I think she put me as one).

WELL - we have a new ‘close friends’ post! Just as y’all suspected, she’s feeling sorry for herself today, not taking responsibility or accountability for what she’s done (and what she hasn’t done during this eg. anything selfless) so I thought I’d share it with you all as promised!

View attachment 120037

I hope everyone is doing as well as possible, keeping safe and staying strong whatever your situation may be!
Sad face images like this on social media are the worst of the worst

Reactions: 8
add that girl to the others she's fallen out with - they all can't be the one in the wrong,
her dad
her mum
the trek america girls
charlotte ruff
that girl she went disneyland paris with years ago
grace victory
her chiropractor
olga? from the gym
jess coppergarden

any others??
Velvetghost? Seems to be a cooling there. Then again, Gabriella is just a dick by nature.

Reactions: 9
add that girl to the others she's fallen out with - they all can't be the one in the wrong,
her dad
her mum
the trek america girls
charlotte ruff
that girl she went disneyland paris with years ago
grace victory
her chiropractor
olga? from the gym
jess coppergarden

any others??
Tamsin/titch tamsin? The one she went to rome with about 5 years ago!

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.