Brogan Tate #24 The camel called, wants it’s toe back.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I mean I’d like to give her credit for owning up to it sincerely and removing it. However that bit in me says she really only took it down because of how bad the backlash was. Would she r have put a video up saying -we’d taken a trip for this stuff (not essential) and any extra stuff we didn’t see in Tesco- up for the whole world to see, if she actually took a second to think how insincere it would come across. It’s just come across self absorbed and unable to film anything new or creative.
Now would be a good time for her to take a long break off socials.

Reactions: 16
Urghhh Beth just tag who you are referring too I hate people that put up bleeping cryptic tweets!!

But Yes it is no doubt a dig at brogan. She seems to do this quite a lot she done the same about influencers not using “ gifted” same time brogan was on the cruise putting up posts without “ gifted” until she was called out. Same with influencers turning off comments and not engaging with their audience. Brogan was the first time jump on the comments to say She does it because she’s busy and has 100s of DMs
Tbh so many YouTubers have done hauls. She really was not that much off the mark. Hazel may who is a bit of a b tbh. Bragging about her having a car for a year now.

Reactions: 3
I don't get why she was so secretive when she initially put on her IG story to just close friends that she was going to home bargains... She obviously knew it wasn't a sensible thing to do. So why choose to upload it to YouTube for everybody to see? Doesn't make sense. Glad she has been called out

Reactions: 44
To be fair I don’t know anyone who goes for a full shop In home bargains or B&M, you literally go there for random tat - so why are they open? The thing is if a shop is open people are gonna go in it, it’s human nature.

Can someone post the photos of the house before? Her's are so crap
You can find it on right move house sold prices the sold date is like end of sept last year

Reactions: 8
To be fair I don’t know anyone who goes for a full shop In home bargains or B&M, you literally go there for random tat - so why are they open? The thing is if a shop is open people are gonna go in it, it’s human nature.
For a lot of people, they can only afford to shop in Home Bargains etc

Reactions: 6
Honestly, I’m fine with haul videos being posted right now. But of things ordered online, supporting shops that had to close their physical stores during this time. But she said her & Benji went (together!) to Home Bargains for ‘essentials’ and then bought things like a comb and pencils. It’s so unnecessary.

Reactions: 16
With smart price and Tesco value I don’t see how that’s true! The prices in home bargains are not that much cheaper than other places.

Honestly, I’m fine with haul videos being posted right now. But of things ordered online, supporting shops that had to close their physical stores during this time. But she said her & Benji went (together!) to Home Bargains for ‘essentials’ and then bought things like a comb and pencils. It’s so unnecessary.
As if she needs a sodding comb!!! 😂😂😂😂she has more hairbrushes than a hairdresser 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
1. How many people do you think she has blocked over this? lol
2. How much is Ben hating this evenings ‘wobble’?

• Haha
Reactions: 24
With smart price and Tesco value I don’t see how that’s true! The prices in home bargains are not that much cheaper than other places.
I guess I think that way, as they’re in a rough area of my city and most people who shop there are a bit... rough?!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I guess I think that way, as they’re in a rough area of my city and most people who shop there are a bit... rough?!
Hahahaha we also have a lot of rough people in my town, it’s like crack heads are us in some parts, but to be fair you can go to one of the supermarkets and get a better shop for less than at home bargains, even the toiletries in there that used to be really cheap are on par with the ‘roll backs’ and ‘price cuts’ at the big supermarkets.

Reactions: 3
she could have easily just done the haul of the stuff she bought online? I don’t get it? Or own the video and donate the profits to an NHS charity

Reactions: 12
I don't get why she was so secretive when she initially put on her IG story to just close friends that she was going to home bargains... She obviously knew it wasn't a sensible thing to do. So why choose to upload it to YouTube for everybody to see? Doesn't make sense. Glad she has been called out
This just sums up that she's unbelievably thick

Reactions: 13
I love Home Bargains/Family Bargains/B&M if I’m honest but none of what Brogan bought were essentials and there was no need for both of them to go x

Reactions: 12
Bet Benji is having to make her a very large drinkie tonight.....hopefully he has put it in her non spill sippy cup so it doesn’t spill when she is having a toddler tantrum about the mean YouTube viewers

• Haha
Reactions: 46
I love Home Bargains/Family Bargains/B&M if I’m honest but none of what Brogan bought were essentials and there was no need for both of them to go x
Exactly even Ben said to her we don't need this but she bought it anyway can imagine the melt down and tweet tomorrow i'm taken a break guys its all got too much

Like seriously that wasn't even even a homeware haul does she even know what a homeware haul is shouldve been called brogan tates tats r us
haul
I watched gemma miles homeware haul this week gorgeous stuff take note brogan if ya wanna do a homeware haul keep disney out of it :rolleyes:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
So she said two of the piles of bits and bobs were from shop Disney and amazon like the Disney kitchenware. K fine we all have prob splurged online since this started. Then went on to say she and Benj went for a walk to home bargains.
She said they WALKED?! I know where she lives - she's GOT to be lying!!! I was petty enough to enter the data into AA Route Planner and she's 3.5km from the Home Bargains we saw posted to her stories. It's only a few minutes in a car, but can anyone imagine her walking a 7km round trip, with all her tat? Nahhhhhh mate.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Did anyone see Gary C’s live on Instagram? He was asking his viewers for questions as he was going to interview his bestie Brogan for one of his videos 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Did anyone see Gary C’s live on Instagram? He was asking his viewers for questions as he was going to interview his bestie Brogan for one of his videos 😂😂😂😂
Gary mate, you might want to wait a few weeks as Brogan is currently ‘overwhelmed’.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.