Brogan Tate #24 The camel called, wants it’s toe back.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I cried as well 😢❤ I can feel her pain so much as I lost my grandfather 2 weeks ago and we couldn’t have a funeral for him. It was the hardest thing I’ve ever had to do - not be with loved ones when something like that happens.
I'm so sorry for your loss 💐

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I've just finished doing 3 back to back 12 hour shifts in the NHS, and come home to see Brogan's done a haul video on Home Bargains? She has no grasp of the current situation does she?

Reactions: 25
She said they WALKED?! I know where she lives - she's GOT to be lying!!! I was petty enough to enter the data into AA Route Planner and she's 3.5km from the Home Bargains we saw posted to her stories. It's only a few minutes in a car, but can anyone imagine her walking a 7km round trip, with all her tat? Nahhhhhh mate.
Yep she said walk lol, that was her justification of Ben going too, to help her carry it I think.

You know all the nice replies she got on her Twitter are actually the dumbest people ever. I mean for one, most of them assume it was just an online shop. The thing is though they are all like ‘oh it’s escapism and makes us all feel happy’. Uh huh so princess B is allowed to go for all of our entertainment but we should stay at home? Or worse still we want to go for a wander round to make ourselves feel happy? See where I’m going with this.
I dare say there are a few people on here that have lost people from all this (myself included) I’m starting to think she hasn’t quite grasped any of this is for our protection. She’d feel bloody bad if Ben got it and it was from her begging to mooch round shops.
Also anyone notice how her bestie pal ever Binky hasn’t chirped up?:LOL:

• Heart
Reactions: 26
The little storage room at the front doesn't have a proper window. So would have been perfect for benji to set up as a gaming room which a comfy chair and all his gaming crap. Can shut the door and shut out the world after a busy week working a real job!!! No one needs a whole room for storage it's not like they live in a 12 bed house with an abundance of space!

Reactions: 20
The little storage room at the front doesn't have a proper window. So would have been perfect for benji to set up as a gaming room which a comfy chair and all his gaming crap. Can shut the door and shut out the world after a busy week working a real job!!! No one needs a whole room for storage it's not like they live in a 12 bed house with an abundance of space!
Queen brogan has been watching too much Downton Abbey, with her boot room 😂😂😂😂

Reactions: 3
Queue insta story tomorrow of her lying in bed feeling ‘delicate or overwhelmed’ and Benji bringing her a cup of tea and biccies in bed whilst she’s playing animal crossing to cheer herself up!

Reactions: 26
Their attics has less junk in it than the storage room - they should of made it into a snug / games room. There’s so many things the could of done! On the floor plan it’s study / playroom - looks like it could of been a garage maybe at some point

Reactions: 5
I cried as well 😢❤ I can feel her pain so much as I lost my grandfather 2 weeks ago and we couldn’t have a funeral for him. It was the hardest thing I’ve ever had to do - not be with loved ones when something like that happens.
How awful for you all 😘 x

• Heart
Reactions: 1
She said they WALKED?! I know where she lives - she's GOT to be lying!!! I was petty enough to enter the data into AA Route Planner and she's 3.5km from the Home Bargains we saw posted to her stories. It's only a few minutes in a car, but can anyone imagine her walking a 7km round trip, with all her tat? Nahhhhhh mate.
Yeah same! I had a look on google maps and it said about a 40 minute walk, which is doable I guess for a normal person, but this is brogan we are talking about!

Reactions: 8
I wish she came on stories and just quickly said I'm sorry it offended blah blah blah. A quick text screen is so insincere!!!! And she's dead quiet on twitter now. Clearly licking her wounds and wishing she listening to the previous posts that she had read on here about reading the room (cos we know she reads every post!).

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I don’t think for one minute they walked to home bargains and back - I think she just said that to try justify going by suggesting it was part of their daily exercise.

Every time I see her walk on these new day in the life vlogs - It’s not walking, it’s waddling!!! You can literally see her waddle side to side whist puffing and panting 🤢

• Wow
Reactions: 21
To be honest I’m surprised she hasn’t been called out sooner. The dead, the dying, lives on hold, people working themselves silly in care, money worries, people with kids etc. The last thing she mentioned was missing Açai Starbs, without a whisper of support as an influencer for those in need. Gawwddd I’ve chatted a lot about her this eve, clearly getting under my skin! Lol! Need a breather, go on without me haha

Reactions: 14
Gutted I missed the tit show of a video... but unlike brogan.. I was at ACTAUL WORK.. I work for the NHS and its hard at the moment. I popped into b&m before my shift today because it's right by my work and there was no queue unlike the super markets. I went to get some essentials (cleaning things and few food items we needed as my husband isnt wanting to leave the house at the moment which I understand) and yes I brought some chocolate biscuits as a treat for when I got home. Shes a joke!! I bet she couldnt delete the comments quick enough so just took the video down!!

Also really annoys me she hasnt once showed them clapping 8pm. You dont have to stand out the front of your house if she didnt want people to stalk her... could stand out in the back garden.. it's not hard... show your appreciation for the key workers!!

Reactions: 23
The issue I have is that I work in a bank and asa key worker we are open limited hours for essential banking- not someone paying in £ 5 in coins when they have 20odd grand in their account already!
We are risking our health by being there for people that is what annoys me!!
Plus the fact they went together!!

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.