Brogan Tate #24 The camel called, wants it’s toe back.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just watched Charlotte's latest vlog where she talks about her cousin and I'm crying with her its so sad 😞

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
The amount of Disney tat she just bought is crazy - it all looked very childish and tacky. An ice cream scoop with little sprinkles in the handle - then she shook it and said I suppose it’s a bit like a rattle.

Along with what everyone else has already said, she also got some Disney tea towels because she ‘likes to add the occasional pop of Disney in the house’ what!? Your house is full of Disney crap!!

Urgh she really is something else. If her young and impressionable fans watched that they would probably think, oh we are allowed out to home bargains now and stop taking the lock down seriously.

Brogan is so desperate for some views that she’s willing to risk herself and others. Makes me sick to be honest. Hope she’s ashamed of herself.

• Sick
Reactions: 26
Disney Eats Mickey & Minnie Set of 2 Bowls
Disney Eats Mickey Mouse Ice Cream Scoop £7
Disney Eats Mickey & Minnie Treat Tray £12
Disney Eats Baking Dish £13
Disney Eats Mickey Mouse Tea Towels £10
Olay Regenerist Whip Light as Air Moisturiser
AmazonBasics Reusable Silicone Baking Cups
Clear Back Hooks
LED Photo Clip String Lights
Indoor Plastic Watering Can
Rotatable Spice Rack
Baking Tray & Chopping Board Rack

Home Bargains
loaf tin liners
toothpaste
comb
pencils
hand sanitiser
vanilla flavouring
basket
whiteboard
garden trowl
shampoo
conditioner
dish cloths

and other food that she didn't list but I'm sure it was pepsi or sweets or chocolate.

Managed to watch the whole video as somehow clicked on it before she took it down, she was so animated because she had spent some money. Urgh! Sort it out Brogan and get a bit more socially aware!

• Wow
Urgh she really is something else. If her young and impressionable fans watched that they would probably think, oh we are allowed out to home bargains now and stop taking the lock down seriously.

Brogan is so desperate for some views that she’s willing to risk herself and others. Makes me sick to be honest. Hope she’s ashamed of herself.
That last couple of sentences exactly. They've said people are allowed when they're out on their occasional ESSENTIAL food shops and in those shops to buy the odd luxury item but since when is anything she purchased given the amount she purchased part of an essential haul? (ok arguably hand sanitiser and shampoo etc., are needed but the rest, nah and not in a haul like this?)

Perhaps it would have been more palatable had she bought some craft stuff or ordered it online maybe and then use that to show how creative you can be but no she's scrabbling around for content, rather than admitting right now is really tough for content ideas for her and to take a break, and the best thing she can do is go to bloomin' home bargains to buy yet more crap instead.

She can cry 'oh i was trying to be positive' all she wants in any future 'woe is me' posts but she's not grown or changed at all since anyone tackled her since all this began, far from it. This should be the wake up call to get better and use her imagination or just pack it in until she actually has relevant, informative and positive content that's not focused on spending money.

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
would you risk it (coronavirus) for a chocolate biscuit? yes. brogan definitely would.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
I really just want to message her and just give her some direction.

Reactions: 9
I’d love to see the Tattle stats on who the most hated “influencer” is on this site. I feel Brogan will come out on top

She wouldn’t listen. She’d block you

Reactions: 22
I tried this last month, and all I got back was her implying i was some big meanie for saying that my opinion was that as an influencer; she was just giving off the wrong message.

Reactions: 2
I was one of the lucky(!!) few to watch the home haul. I can confirm it was horrendous. She spent an obscene amount on gaudy plastic Disney crap, bought many impulse buys on Amazon that she didn't even check the measurements for, then her and Banjo both went to Home Bargains and came out with duck tons of junk food and unnecessary purchases galore- why did they need toothbrushes for their travels at a time like this?!

I simply cannot believe the amount of Disney she wants in that house. It's like when a spoilt child is obsessed with, let's say, Lego or LOL, and for 'x' amount of time EVERYTHING has to be that brand. Then months pass and they grow up/get bored and it all gets shipped off to the charity shop ready for the next wave of things they're obsessed with. The difference being, Mooney is a 26 year old adult. If she was on the PTA and invited me round for coffee, wowwww I'd be walking straight back out of that house and telling my daughters not to have anything to do with the loop-the-loop Lever's.

Not sticking up for brogan but my dad works in a supermarket and they have been told if it’s on the shelf people can buy it and they are not allowed to question it. I do think she is wrong to just go for a walk to home bargains and come only with some much junk tho

Reactions: 6
I tweeted my anger at the haul but don’t seem to be blocked yet. I get if it’s on the shelf you can buy it. It’s the fact it was a non essential trip, they both went into the shop and she then promotes this sort of behaviour. Using her influence to encourage others to go and buy the same tat in store now!

Reactions: 12
The nearest home bargains is about a 40 minute walk from them, seems far fetched brogan would walk that far..

I think if you’re going to shop for essentials then it’s fine to buy other bits that you don’t really need as you’re there anyway, but to just go out and into a shop for non essential stuff is wrong, there’s even been times were I’ve needed some food items but I’ve waited because I only go to Tesco once a fortnight and that’s my only trip out.

Reactions: 25
She is actually clueless. Imagine being that selfish. I feel like I say this in every thread, but she has no self awareness.

Reactions: 6
Not sticking up for brogan but my dad works in a supermarket and they have been told if it’s on the shelf people can buy it and they are not allowed to question it. I do think she is wrong to just go for a walk to home bargains and come only with some much junk tho
all of the home bargains and b&m’s near me are next to an aldi or Lidl so I know a few people who have been picking up the branded food items in there that they can’t get next door not having a bloody mooch about buying yet more tat🙄

Reactions: 4
I just watched Charlotte's latest vlog where she talks about her cousin and I'm crying with her its so sad 😞
I cried as well 😢❤ I can feel her pain so much as I lost my grandfather 2 weeks ago and we couldn’t have a funeral for him. It was the hardest thing I’ve ever had to do - not be with loved ones when something like that happens.

• Sad
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.