Brogan Tate #24 The camel called, wants it’s toe back.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I ordered a popsa book for my partner today - we've been apart since lockdown and she's struggling. I searched insta for someone else's code though! 🙈🙊

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I’ve been skimming through her old vlogs. She went on two dates and never heard from one lad again, he ignored her text. The other one watched her vlogs.. I’m assuming he was Benji?

Reactions: 5
It’s when they were like she had 8 weeks to sort it out, you had the keys for 6 months.... you could have done this earlier!
Exactly! Let’s not talk about timeframes young Benjamin

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I’ve been skimming through her old vlogs. She went on two dates and never heard from one lad again, he ignored her text. The other one watched her vlogs.. I’m assuming he was Benji?
I think this was a different time... I don’t think Benji had ever seen them.

Reactions: 2
Is their anything in that house she has "bought herself" :rolleyes:

She was full on with him so I assumed it was Benji but she must be like that with all of them! Not sure what happened to that one.
She never met that guy an had a melt down shes so needy

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She lucked in, free bed, free washing machine and dryer, free coffee table and free VHS’

• Haha
Reactions: 23
That daft shelf under the sink 😂
I loved how she was like 'i wanted one off amazon but it was sold out so i had to get this one from groupon..'

Excellent advertising saying they weren't actually your first choice when spending your own money 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 34
I’ve been rewatching some of Brogans old videos recently (end of 2016 up got the start of 2017 and meeting Benji) she had her life in check and when she said she was busy she genuinely was. She held herself so differently. Anyway, I know we all question Brogan and Benjis relationship and I think she rushed into being with him, committing and being secure because she had been let down by so many guys in the run up to her meeting Ben. She goes on numerous dates and is seeing and talking to different boys who call it off with her so I think she grabbed onto Benji because he ticked boxes of what she was looking for, liking Disney, wanting a relationship etc. I think because they then rushed into moving in together within a year, they quickly got to a stage it takes most couples years to get to. E.g if I was 24 and things were going a bit stale with someone after a year/18 months you’d probably call it off and move on.. your young and have time to meet someone else. However, B&B were living together making it much more difficult to just end things, especially without a real, serious reason to. So instead of being madly happy, they are just ok and nothing is really wrong, but nothing really right either. It’s just a shame as I think she’s lost herself so much over the last 3 years and I’m not saying it’s Benjis fault but their relationship has definitely had an effect.

Also, grace victory is another person she was once friends with and we now never hear her talk about

Reactions: 6
I’ve been rewatching some of Brogans old videos recently (end of 2016 up got the start of 2017 and meeting Benji) she had her life in check and when she said she was busy she genuinely was. She held herself so differently. Anyway, I know we all question Brogan and Benjis relationship and I think she rushed into being with him, committing and being secure because she had been let down by so many guys in the run up to her meeting Ben. She goes on numerous dates and is seeing and talking to different boys who call it off with her so I think she grabbed onto Benji because he ticked boxes of what she was looking for, liking Disney, wanting a relationship etc. I think because they then rushed into moving in together within a year, they quickly got to a stage it takes most couples years to get to. E.g if I was 24 and things were going a bit stale with someone after a year/18 months you’d probably call it off and move on.. your young and have time to meet someone else. However, B&B were living together making it much more difficult to just end things, especially without a real, serious reason to. So instead of being madly happy, they are just ok and nothing is really wrong, but nothing really right either. It’s just a shame as I think she’s lost herself so much over the last 3 years and I’m not saying it’s Benjis fault but their relationship has definitely had an effect.

Also, grace victory is another person she was once friends with and we now never hear her talk about
I agree with this and can relate in some ways - i didnt realise i wasn't as happy as i could be in a previous relationship until i met my now husband.

I think possibly that could happen to Brogan if she met someone who was actually right for her, but i don't see that happening as i just dont know where she would meet them! More likely from Ben at this point.

Reactions: 3
Have you considered they might be dodgy videos? 😂
Oh my god can you imagine! 😂 I watch a YouTuber who’s an “urban explorer” and he got into this abandoned bungalow once that had been empty since the 90’s and he found loads of indecent photos of sex parties the home owner had hosted, imagine finding that in your loft!😂😂

Reactions: 2
She used to share every detail of her life in the older vlogs and she was genuinely busy or meeting up with friends throughout the week.

Reactions: 3
I can’t believe the hypocrisy of this girl. I mean, who the Hell does she think she is?

She openly told everyone in the ‘we’ve bought a house’ vlog that the owners were divorcing so they had to sell... sorry if their priority wasn’t to clear the vhs’s from the loft. Also, those videos could have been up there for years and may not even be the previous owners. 🤷🏻‍♀️
Seriously this girl needs a reality check as people in glass houses shouldn’t throw stones (or put their lives on YouTube for all to see)... did you clear all your tat from Kevin’s loft? Most likely not.
Do you not remember clogging up your mother’s home with your tat when your dad kicked you out? Obviously got amnesia from this point.
Have you ever replaced the numerous carpets you’ve ruined over the years (with your stupid nail polish or leaving straighteners on or just because you’re grubby) in different places you’ve resided in? Thought not.
Didn’t you have to ring your mum to help you clean up Kevin’s house as you couldn’t cope? Nope that slipped your mind too.
But do you enjoy doing your puzzles on the ‘disgusting’ PREVIOUS OWNER’s dining table? Yup thought so.
Is their living room carpet still down and you’re walking barefoot over it? Obviously they weren’t that disgusting then...

It’s awful how she speaks to and about people in a such a derogatory manner. Yes she’s fat and lies about putting on weight. Yes her and Benji’s relationship is odd (He’s gay or has had an affair/wants to split up and she’s clinging to him like a leech - those insta pics were 100% to say ‘look we’re together and happy and in love’ to the world as everyone can see the cracks). Yes she’s lazy and does absolutely nothing around that house. Yes she ponces around like she’s some sort of goddess. Yes she’s grubby and doesn’t take care of herself. Yes she wears that God awful towel on her head continuously...
But the thing that gets right on my tits is her rudeness to others. Her attitude completely stinks (to people and things) She’s rude, self-centred, obnoxious, arrogant and materialistic and THAT is why I don’t watch her anymore.

And don’t come at me with a #bekind Instagram post Brogan or get Bully Beth or Bitchy Binky to post something about ‘not knowing what people are going through behind closed doors’... where’s your #bekind to the previous owners and their life/stuff/issues? Where’s your #bekind to those risking their lives so you can live and shop in home bargains? Where’s your #bekind to all the brands and customer service staff you’ve openly slagged off on Twitter and your Vlogs? 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 76
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.