Brogan Tate #24 The camel called, wants it’s toe back.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I agree!
It's great she gives blood but I swear she just brags and brags, she comes across so show off in everything she does , she could totally make it a good way to highlight the importance of giving blood but to me it comes across shes almighty and better than anyone else, anyone else get that vibe?
I’m surprised she hasn’t done it in the pandemic, blood banks are desperate for blood and you’re still allowed too

Reactions: 3
I’m surprised she hasn’t done it in the pandemic, blood banks are desperate for blood and you’re still allowed too
This would be her perfect opportunity to raise awareness for donating blood as she’s apparently someone who believes in it so strongly.
Idk though, maybe she’s unable to give it for some unknown reason, but it would still be a good idea for her to promote it to her followers.

Reactions: 4
I agree!
It's great she gives blood but I swear she just brags and brags, she comes across so show off in everything she does , she could totally make it a good way to highlight the importance of giving blood but to me it comes across shes almighty and better than anyone else, anyone else get that vibe?
Definitely, I’ve given blood 17 times and posted about it maybe 4 times? It’s clear when someone’s doing it for attention or to appear god-like

Reactions: 4
I can almost guarantee that brogan rushed into buying the house to the point that she didn't get a proper survey done of the property. I don't understand at all why a young couple like her and benji didn't just get a new build when neither of them are overly skilled in DIY

Reactions: 11
Not defending brogan but I’ve ordered once, the delivery took 3 weeks and I haven’t worn any of it yet because lockdown started in week 3 of me waiting for my order, that email did get me a bit like 😑😑😑 it was a bit much!! Not sure I can blame her for not wanting to share it
To be fair to her as well though, there’s a chance that people could buy this voucher and then the company could still go under and people would have lost money for nothing. I wouldn’t want to direct followers to that and risk the backlash 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 1
I can almost guarantee that brogan rushed into buying the house to the point that she didn't get a proper survey done of the property. I don't understand at all why a young couple like her and benji didn't just get a new build when neither of them are overly skilled in DIY
She didn’t get a survey done.......

She didn’t get a survey done.......
Hahahah deserves all the problems then
Sorry but how on earth could you buy a house that isn't a new build and not get a survey done, then again she probably didn't want to because it would involve her actually paying for something.

Reactions: 3
New build houses are can be terrible quality too and need fixing just as much as older ones, in my experience! My friend moved into a brand new build and within months there was mildew and mold so so bad in the bathroom AND he needed the entire kitchen rewired because something was dangerously connected 🙄

• Wow
Reactions: 7
To be fair to her as well though, there’s a chance that people could buy this voucher and then the company could still go under and people would have lost money for nothing. I wouldn’t want to direct followers to that and risk the backlash 🤷🏼‍♀️
Like I said though, it’s not even about sharing it if she doesn’t feel it’s right. Personal experience aside, her reply to that person was snarky and surely no one thinks small businesses should go under because of the pandemic. So even an acknowledgement that this sucks for people and companies would have been nice!

Reactions: 6
Watching the weekly flog...

Why does she do everything with her eyes closed?

What's the point in using 'skinny' syrup products if you're putting them on pancakes and meringue?

Fecking idiot.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
New build houses are can be terrible quality too and need fixing just as much as older ones, in my experience! My friend moved into a brand new build and within months there was mildew and mold so so bad in the bathroom AND he needed the entire kitchen rewired because something was dangerously connected 🙄
Oh absolutely they can be but the construction company put it down as snags and fix it all for free for first 2 years, I moved into a new build and there were problems, but again they all got fixed by Persimmon, the problem is Brogans problems can be fixed easily if she is willing to invest money and time into it but she's not willing to do either

Also as Benji works within hospitals himself maybe the wipes are given to them to wipe down all the equipment as the install it? I don't want to sit her accusing him of stealing them from the NHS when they can be bought as also he does work in hospitals regularly.

Reactions: 9
You can stand sideways to look skinnier all you want hun.....everyone knows what a bowl of porridge you look like from your vlogs. Why do the weird foot thing you creep! Haha

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I watched an old vlog (66) while I got ready and she was bitching about other vloggers being boring and repetitive. LOL..... She also had a moan about ADs and people that go to Primark and film hauls.

No need to slag other Youtubers off when you’re a blogger.

No shame to admit she was drinking beer at work then drove home. Clever.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Do you think they've got enough Pepsi

View attachment 118147
View attachment 118148
This one might be a bit petty but bare with me because it has annoyed me this morning!
I’ve seen influencers sharing the story of snag tights (a company that sells tights) who have been hit really hard by the pandemic and may have to close. They’ve launched a buy one get one free voucher scheme to try and make enough money to make it through. I’ve been meaning to try them for ages so went on to order some. Lots of lovely positive comments from people and lots of influencers buying and sharing the link or at least commenting how great they are. Then there is brogan.. see screenshot. She could have recognised a small business was struggling and got up off her arse and tried them on, maybe they are great and she could have commented that or ordered more. Maybe their shipping was quick and she could have put a positive comment of that? Or just a oh it’s awful to see small businesses struggle, really hope they do well kind of comment! Nope. Just a snarky response. And she hasn’t shared it to help a small business either, just more self care quotes!

I commented on this last night too. She must have been bragging about them at some point for the poster to tag her. Probably not interested coz they didn't give her a freebie

She is litterally the only negative/ passive aggressive comment on that post.

If you have no opinion or the tag was wrong just ignore, or hit the like and move on?

Her comment really bothered me, it was pointless.

Sure he didnt move in to my new build flat? Sounds exactly like mine.

to be fair I live in the area and there aren’t that many new builds around (from what I’ve seen driving around the BCP area, I’m not buying houses so haven’t looked into it) and the new builds that are around really tend to be in not very desirable areas and are quite small

Reactions: 2
Exactly - she wanted a new build look so why just not buy one and save yourself the hassle

we didn’t want a new build but my partner is fab at DIY, and so that wasn’t a problem for us. If I was on my own, I’d defo buy one though haha

Their house is just full of bodge jobs.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.