Brogan Tate #24 The camel called, wants it’s toe back.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This wee girl needs to grow the duck up. I couldn’t believe the way she muttered “disguisting” like an absolute snob at the fact the old owners had left a box of VHSs. GOD FORBID. Get your head out of your ass.

Last edited:
Reactions: 29
This wee girl needs to grow the duck up. I couldn’t believe the way she muttered “disguisting” like an absolute snob at the fact the old owners had left a box of VHSs. GOB FORBID. Get your head out of your ass.
That's so weird like you'd swear she had found a box of dirty underwear or something.. such an overreaction

• Haha
Reactions: 20
This wee girl needs to grow the duck up. I couldn’t believe the way she muttered “disguisting” like an absolute snob at the fact the old owners had left a box of VHSs. GOD FORBID. Get your head out of your ass.
It's extremely common for people that leave all this s*** behind when they move out it's not like a rental where you have to have a clean I had to clean my sisters filthy oven when she moved into her place. How does she not know this lol

Reactions: 3
She also doesn’t stop to consider the pressure the old owners were under.
Maybe 1 was left to sort it all alone and had no help? Maybe it was done on their time off from 13 hour shifts? She doesn’t even consider people are under pressure other than herself.
She needs a reality check.

Reactions: 24
She also doesn’t stop to consider the pressure the old owners were under.
Maybe 1 was left to sort it all alone and had no help? Maybe it was done on their time off from 13 hour shifts? She doesn’t even consider people are under pressure other than herself.
She needs a reality check.
It’s when they were like she had 8 weeks to sort it out, you had the keys for 6 months.... you could have done this earlier!

Reactions: 16
It's extremely common for people that leave all this s*** behind when they move out it's not like a rental where you have to have a clean I had to clean my sisters filthy oven when she moved into her place. How does she not know this lol
We found a box of old shoes in our old house, including a couple of pairs of size 11 stilettos! We didn’t find them until we were clearing the loft to move out, 2 and a bit years later. We laughed and put them in the bin (they were minging so didn’t think the charity shops would want them!)
things get overlooked and left behind all the time, probably would have been some gems on those VHSs, maybe even the previous owners homevideos, could have picked up some blogging tips!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I think it's her Nans? Or her mum.
I wanna say she said it was Benji’s grandparents that gave it to her but she was quick to slag it off and say it wasn’t quite her taste but she sits her arse in it anyway...

• Haha
Reactions: 22
So at the end of April 2020 she's calling it "disgusting" that she's found a box of videos from the previous owner. Sorry Brogan, how long have you had the house now??!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
I can’t for the life of me figure out why you would describe it as disgusting though, what an odd choice of words to use...

I found 10 years worth of dust and dog hairs in the house I bought, not to mention a toilet yellow with limescale, a shower with pubic hairs and a “disgusting” rusty old oven, she wants to think herself lucky she only found some videos the miserable cow! 😂

oh and I’m editing it to say that the house I bought I bought it from a couple in their 30’s who had a 3 year old son, now that’s vile! :sick: 😂

• Sick
Reactions: 14
I can’t for the life of me figure out why you would describe it as disgusting though, what an odd choice of words to use...

I found 10 years worth of dust and dog hairs in the house I bought, not to mention a toilet yellow with limescale, a shower with pubic hairs and a “disgusting” rusty old oven, she wants to think herself lucky she only found some videos the miserable cow! 😂

oh and I’m editing it to say that the house I bought I bought it from a couple in their 30’s who had a 3 year old son, now that’s vile! :sick: 😂

This!

We had to have our house professionally deep cleaned before moving in.

My mum is a clean freak and it was a rude awakening to find that not everyone else is the same.

We also had to clear out a skips worth of stuff from the attic and two sheds worth in the garden. I never want to move house ever again haha.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
i just knew as soon as the views were okay for the day in the life of...this lazy ass cow would drop weekly vlogging!! that or she'd churn out a couple daily vlogs a week for content...same tit, different day!! pretty obvious she saves all her tasks for the one day....as soon as the views drop once lockdown ends...she'll be crawling back to weekly vlogging!!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Shes like they school bullys to make themself's feel better so they say nasty things to other people how can she keep that part in and think it's fine to say that nasty cow

Reactions: 1
I can just imagine popping round to Brogies house and her plopping her photobooks in front of me, forcing me to go through them. No one cares about your crappy photos 😅 😂😂

Reactions: 8
I can just imagine popping round to Brogies house and her plopping her photobooks in front of me, forcing me to go through them. No one cares about your crappy photos 😅 😂😂
I hate having to look at people's holiday photos! To assume that people want to see photos of you on a couple's holiday is just absurd! Even when I got my wedding album, I only showed our parents, photobooks are for your own enjoyment, no one else! You'd have to be so self-centred to think people cared 😂

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.