Brogan Tate #24 The camel called, wants it’s toe back.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
OMG she was scraping the barrel with that vlog. The photo book thing, how many guests come to your home to look at your photo books? The under sink rack and rambling on about all the products and the leak!! She just sounded to out of breath all the time as if she was running around trying to find things to put in the vlog. Give it up and get a proper job Bogie

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Those tea towels on the hooks... Just no. Transforming into granny's cottage one room at a time.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Just tuned in for the vlog. Another #AD I see, yawwwn, make sure you dislike guys so the company knows what we think, seen as any constructive comments will be deleted!

Reactions: 11
She took a video call to a company looking like that?! Bugger me! I mean this is honestly THE worst her hair has ever looked! It doesn’t even look like she brushed the nest.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I watched an old vlog whilst I was putting my laundry away earlier and couldn’t believe it when she had to ring mummy up to ask if it was ok to drive to Watford because she got a last minute invite to an event at the Harry Potter Studio tour 🙄

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
She took a video call to a company looking like that?! Bugger me! I mean this is honestly THE worst her hair has ever looked! It doesn’t even look like she brushed the nest.
She didn’t even bother to wash it when she had a shower at the end. She was sweaty and out of breath throughout and all I could think about was how smelly she must have been.

Reactions: 2
I can’t take her seriously listing off what she needs to do on her island ... imagine if she had to get up and get herself to work first thing in the morning ! No time for childish imaginary islands then !!

Reactions: 17
in disbelief at how much SHITE she was ordering online in the current climate? nowt wrong with treating yourself a bit whilst we are in a bad situation but my god the postal service is being put through it as is.

Reactions: 10
So much shite in that loft. Ordering more. Shite shite shite keep on ordering more eating more buy buy buy beg beg beg. It won't help fix whatever is broken inside you. Just STOP.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Don’t forget the hit the thumbs down, just about to watch and already smashed that button!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She really needs to change her angles - they are no forgiving for her current figure and double chins

Reactions: 8
My Brogie thoughts of the day...

Where on earth is there mention of brogans or Benjis friends these days? Apart from Benji playing call of duty with his friends and Brogan talking about binky and beth. I know we are in lockdown but there’s barely talk of them. Georgie? That gay couple she was friendly with? Meghan? Has Brogan pulled Benji away from his friends? And like I’ve said before all those she appears to have fallen out with: heyamyjane? Kate, the one she went to Disneyland Paris with...? So many!

There’s also very little mention of Fraser these days, is there not...? I rarely see him on her vlogs these days.

The poster who said about her troubled childhood and subsequent influence on her today is spot on. A parents divorce is an “ACE” for a child which can absolutely have negative impacts. She’s obviously felt a massive loss of control as a child that she is now trying to furiously regain, by clinging to a boyfriend who she doesn’t seem particularly in love with. Her attachment styles are probably very impaired though, so she will likely stay with Benji unhappy than leave him. The only way I see that relationship ending is him leaving her.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.