Brogan Tate #24 The camel called, wants it’s toe back.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We're supposed to arrive on Sunday 😢, finally bit the bullet and called Disney yesterday. Still no free dining offer so I couldnt rebook for next year and cancelled instead 😭 gutting.
😞😞 That’s what I was hanging out for too before cancelling. On the plus side their refund arrived in my account really quickly so at least you’ll have the money back soon. Much better than the tit show from Virgin Atlantic so far 😡

Did some major digging as ya do and have found brogie’s ex Rich is now happily married 😅
Wonder what she thinks of that!

Reactions: 2
She’s definitely bitter and resentful, she fell out with her tutor at college and so didn’t finish her a levels and has always been bitter about the fact she didn’t go to university. Instead of accepting “that wasn’t my path, but it is someone else’s and that’s valid and ok”, she is very negative about university and people who are educated.
Yeah definitely, I made a few comments about it a while back with her negative attitude towards uni and the way she critises anything that she doesn’t like herself.

Yeah definitely, I made a few comments about it a while back with her negative attitude towards uni and the way she critises anything that she doesn’t like herself.
She claims she didn’t want to go to uni, but I have a feeling she didn’t want to be out of mummy’s purse strings (I’m sure Julie would have given her some money lol), didn’t want to ditch her older boyfriend and didn’t get the grades/didn’t have the best predicted grades to get in anywhere to boast worthy, which is why she never went

Reactions: 4
She claims she didn’t want to go to uni, but I have a feeling she didn’t want to be out of mummy’s purse strings (I’m sure Julie would have given her some money lol), didn’t want to ditch her older boyfriend and didn’t get the grades/didn’t have the best predicted grades to get in anywhere to boast worthy, which is why she never went
Yeah I agree, I think the grades were a huge part of it, plus leaving her mum and all that, the reason she didn’t go definitely wasnt because she didn’t think it was for her.

Reactions: 5
And Julie’s taken Fraser to Dubai at least twice and once was with his girlfriend, I remember brogan staying her mum wanted to take her/it’s a special place for her mum....

Yeah I agree, I think the grades were a huge part of it, plus leaving her mum and all that, the reason she didn’t go definitely wasnt because she didn’t think it was for her.
If she dropped out of college/sixth form then she wouldn't have completed her A levels? thus wouldn't have met the requirements to go anyway. Not 100% sure if she completed them or not?

Reactions: 5
If she dropped out of college/sixth form then she wouldn't have completed her A levels? thus wouldn't have met the requirements to go anyway. Not 100% sure if she completed them or not?
Yeah I don’t think she did complete them. I don’t think she has any qualifications past GCSE.

Reactions: 6
she didn’t, she fell out with her tutor and didn’t complete them!

I've wondered this too. I have zero evidence to back this up, but I've always got the feeling that Fraser is the favourite one and her son can do no wrong. I'm not sure if he's still in contact with their dad too?
fraser is 100% blue-eyed boy to Julie. I wonder whether or not he speaks to their father though. Julie clearly did some poisoning and Fraser was younger and could’ve been more impressionable than Brogan.

Considering Brogan only fell out with her dad over her lack of housework and wanting lads to stay over I think Fraser will still be in contact with him.

Considering Brogan only fell out with her dad over her lack of housework and wanting lads to stay over I think Fraser will still be in contact with him.
As far as I’m aware, she didn’t speak to her dad for period before that. The second fallout was when she was living with him, and that was over housework.

Fraser has only lived with Julie, so wouldn’t surprise me if she poisoned Fraser against her.

Reactions: 4
What’d his Instagram??? Need to check haha
I don't know whether it's right to disclose his full name, what I did was .. on insta go on photos brogan is tagged in, scroll right to bottom and he's tagged in numerous photos there! :)

As far as I’m aware, she didn’t speak to her dad for period before that. The second fallout was when she was living with him, and that was over housework.

Fraser has only lived with Julie, so wouldn’t surprise me if she poisoned Fraser against her.
He seemed to go round a lot when brogan was there though, I can’t imagine it was just because she was there

Maaaaaate I think she’s already untagged herself! She defo reads here went all the way back and can’t find anything with the ex on insta.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Maaaaaate I think she’s already untagged herself! She defo reads here went all the way back and can’t find anything with the ex on insta.
He’s not tagged directly but his friends are! You can find him 😂 he still looks the same

I don't know whether it's right to disclose his full name, what I did was .. on insta go on photos brogan is tagged in, scroll right to bottom and he's tagged in numerous photos there! :)
I cant see them.. maybe she's already untagged him, that would be proof she read here ha

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.