Brogan Tate #24 The camel called, wants it’s toe back.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I cant see them.. maybe she's already untagged him, that would be proof she read here ha
She does read here she addressed everything we said all in a vlog down to her not contacting her nanny next vlog shes constantly ringing her after not seeing her in a long time.

Reactions: 5
The chiropractor thing! Baaahahahaha we know she wasn’t playing it cool lol, he was probably just being polite and friendly and she was probably throwing herself at him like she always does. If he liked her they would have gone out, cus let’s face it she wouldn’t have passed on the opportunity to date a hot Italian chiropractor haha! She literally threw herself at any man that would talk to her on tinder. Way to go fishing Ben! You got one of the desperate needy ones that’s morphed into Mr blobby. Bet the ex is pretty happy with the new wife and life without her. She’s an embarrassment to be with or live with!

Reactions: 11
The chiropractor thing! Baaahahahaha we know she wasn’t playing it cool lol, he was probably just being polite and friendly and she was probably throwing herself at him like she always does. If he liked her they would have gone out, cus let’s face it she wouldn’t have passed on the opportunity to date a hot Italian chiropractor haha! She literally threw herself at any man that would talk to her on tinder. Way to go fishing Ben! You got one of the desperate needy ones that’s morphed into Mr blobby. Bet the ex is pretty happy with the new wife and life without her. She’s an embarrassment to be with or live with!
She got pissed off and ratty when people werre asking her if Fraser is single as they thought he was hot she had a witch car rant over it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Rich is on fb and looks very happy with his pretty blonde skinny wife. She clearly has a type though. Slightly ginger with facial hair!! Lucky escape there Rich! Well done.

Reactions: 9
She got pissed off and ratty when people werre asking her if Fraser is single as they thought he was hot she had a witch car rant over it 😂
Well I mean Fraser isn’t my type but I can say hands down he got the good looking genes...or what ever there were that were being handed out at birth lol! I’m going to say from Bogies history, that I assume he got whatever smart genes were given out too!

Rich is on fb and looks very happy with his pretty blonde skinny wife. She clearly has a type though. Slightly ginger with facial hair!! Lucky escape there Rich! Well done.
Haha yeah well done Rich! Congrats on dodging that bullet! :LOL:

Reactions: 6
I had to go and check out this ex boyfriend! It was interesting seeing her older tagged photos and those where she's with 'great friends', click on said friends account and no longer followed by Brogie!
What was even more interesting was a post saying she would be a guest at BeautyCon! Hey BeautyCon, fancy having her back as a guest?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Ffs... I’m sick of seeing that Nintendo!
Her hair resembles a chip pan throughout the vlog. She has a video call and makes no effort with how she looks, stays in bed playing that game instead.

Reactions: 4
The old owner left a box of old video tapes and Brogan branded it disgusting. Why does she speak of them with such hatred? I’m guessing your fat arse is sitting on their old garden chairs to problem.

Anyone watching the new vlog yet?
Me.

• Wow
Reactions: 14
Weirdly this vlog was live 3 days ago, I was able to view it and commented about how bleeping rude she was about the old owners. Referring to them as “disgusting” for leaving stuff in the loft. It’s inconvenient yes, but can very easily happen. More fool you for not checking.

I rewatched some of her old vlogs and I cannot get over how utterly bleeping appalling her attitude has become.

• Wow
Reactions: 25
It doesn’t look like the weekly vlogs will be coming back. She said she likes being off camera so why not make an effort the one day you film? Pissing about in the loft? Quality content.

Reactions: 7
Only half way through the vlog. Yeno when you go to someone’s house and they show you photos of their holidays and you really can’t be arsed? Yeah... that.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.