Brogan Tate #24 The camel called, wants it’s toe back.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 117356
is it just me or does she look completely dead on the inside in this photo.
I have just shown this picture to my boyfriend and asked how old does he think she is and he said 30s or maybe close to my mums age (who's 48) he was shocked when I told him she was in fact a year younger than us

Also I'm a bad person and forgot to post our mascott.
Maui says hello

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Yesss another thread. These are going down quicker than Brogan's pints of Pepsi Max

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Tattle threads: The only thing Brogan has more of than packing cubes.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Love the title 👌🏼

I have just shown this picture to my boyfriend and asked how old does he think she is and he said 30s or maybe close to my mums age (who's 48) he was shocked when I told him she was in fact a year younger than us

Also I'm a bad person and forgot to post our mascott.
Maui says hello
Maui is just the cutest little thing

Okay so I’m the first person who thinks Brogie is growing faster than the amount of replies on her threads here- but but sometimes I have to stop and think we are perhaps exaggerating a bit, because she’s still wearing things she wore last year, and if she grew by stones every month, like we’re most of the times claiming, let’s face it she would be a size 50 by now😂

Anyhoo- saying that, I’ve never seen this pic and omg it’s horrendous and she posted it herself!! What the f***!!!
8EDE61CB-4EF9-4A77-B413-6D1184193FE5.jpeg

Reactions: 1
I actually think she doesn't wear much she did a year ago and nothing from like a year qnd a half ago! (Her 2018 disney trip). She has gained at an alarming rate, such a shame as she had some nice clothes - if i think some of my fave bits are getting too small thats when i reign it in and lose a bit, brogie just seems to have bought a whole new wardrobe instead!

Reactions: 7
she just pushes em and pushes em till they don’t fit any more... prime example those embroidered denim shorts she wore in Disney 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I actually can't keep up with this thread! Thanks for all the lockdown entertainment ladies 😂

Reactions: 5
She has also started to carry the weight in more places, her whole belly has caught up with her, her face is bigger and tighter, her arms and legs have gotten bigger, it’ll be interesting to see how much of her Disney clothes she can fit into for the next trip 😂

Reactions: 13
Okay so I’m the first person who thinks Brogie is growing faster than the amount of replies on her threads here- but but sometimes I have to stop and think we are perhaps exaggerating a bit, because she’s still wearing things she wore last year, and if she grew by stones every month, like we’re most of the times claiming, let’s face it she would be a size 50 by now😂

Anyhoo- saying that, I’ve never seen this pic and omg it’s horrendous and she posted it herself!! What the f***!!!
View attachment 117450
I hate this photo, looks awful and I always wonder why would she post this so everyone can see. It makes her look so round - all of her just merged into one round ball, her back, neck and face.

Reactions: 7
I don’t think she wears much from previous years and clothes don’t seem to stay for long with her. She is ALWAYS buying new clothes, wearing them non stop and then after 2/3 months or so we don’t ever see them again. Eg the stripy hollister jumper she is always wearing, by autumn winter it will be gone.

We all comment on the weight gain and that’s quite obvious, but the light in her eyes and the genuine smile on face has gone, it’s really sad. She just looks like an empty shell.
512E0B54-91A4-4877-BDB1-C2C78830F696.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 44
View attachment 117356
is it just me or does she look completely dead on the inside in this photo.
That hair does not look red to me more brown stop saying you have ginger hair quit doing the Zoella "Grinch" smile

She can always use a make up editing app to show shes making effort I would never take selfies without some effort

Last edited:
I don’t think she wears much from previous years and clothes don’t seem to stay for long with her. She is ALWAYS buying new clothes, wearing them non stop and then after 2/3 months or so we don’t ever see them again. Eg the stripy hollister jumper she is always wearing, by autumn winter it will be gone.

We all comment on the weight gain and that’s quite obvious, but the light in her eyes and the genuine smile on face has gone, it’s really sad. She just looks like an empty shell. View attachment 117507
My friends said something about me with my ex husband
They said they knew I was unhappy because my spark had gone. I became a completely different person and a shell of who I was.
And i think this is what's happened with borgan
Maybe not in her relationship, but something, in her life, is making her unhappy and has made her lose that spark that people found charming and made them originally subscribe and enjoy watching her.

Reactions: 17
My friends said something about me with my ex husband
They said they knew I was unhappy because my spark had gone. I became a completely different person and a shell of who I was.
And i think this is what's happened with borgan
Maybe not in her relationship, but something, in her life, is making her unhappy and has made her lose that spark that people found charming and made them originally subscribe and enjoy watching her.
I think shes missing her dad to be honest

Whenever I see them on a walk together, all I can think is that it looks like a middle aged woman taking her disabled son for some exercise

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
I think she feels a lot of pressure to be a certain way, her mum clearly has a lot of involvement in her life and makes/has input into a lot of Brogans decisions. I think instead of being herself and living her life like she used to. She is a playing a role in everything she does and constantly trying to live up to her mothers expectations. I do miss the old Brogan and the drive she had, yeah some of her annoying traits were still there back then but not emphasised like they are now. As much as I like Benji and he appears to be a nice guy, I do wonder if their relationship is a factor into how Brogan is because her decline stems from when they got together. It may not be his fault but I think she clinged onto him and them being together because she was ready for long term commitment

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.