Brogan Tate #24 The camel called, wants it’s toe back.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I kinda find it weird that benji likes all of Bianca's half naked Instagram pics... idk

Reactions: 15
I don’t think she wears much from previous years and clothes don’t seem to stay for long with her. She is ALWAYS buying new clothes, wearing them non stop and then after 2/3 months or so we don’t ever see them again. Eg the stripy hollister jumper she is always wearing, by autumn winter it will be gone.

We all comment on the weight gain and that’s quite obvious, but the light in her eyes and the genuine smile on face has gone, it’s really sad. She just looks like an empty shell. View attachment 117507
oh dear god! Brogan please come off social media and get the help you need. These photos are seriously concerning, you look so incredibly sad...

Reactions: 7
This downward spiral started when YouTube became her only source of income, and she was stuck in the free house from Kevin, overeating and guzzling coke.
She needs a job (a proper job) something to motivate and excite her. She's obviously not happy, as much as she will force down our throats that she is. Ben and his family haven't helped the matter, as they've allowed her to stop her full time work.
Brogan, get help!

Reactions: 13
This downward spiral started when YouTube became her only source of income, and she was stuck in the free house from Kevin, overeating and guzzling coke.
She needs a job (a proper job) something to motivate and excite her. She's obviously not happy, as much as she will force down our throats that she is. Ben and his family haven't helped the matter, as they've allowed her to stop her full time work.
Brogan, get help!
The problem is, she can never hack having a boss because she can’t take criticism. If her boss asked her to change something/do something a different way, she’d have a meltdown and run off to mummy. If she’s her own boss, she can ignore the criticism because she can just block the accounts that say it. You can’t block your boss, or your colleagues!

She did this at Jimmy’s, we’re pretty sure

Reactions: 26
I don’t think she wears much from previous years and clothes don’t seem to stay for long with her. She is ALWAYS buying new clothes, wearing them non stop and then after 2/3 months or so we don’t ever see them again. Eg the stripy hollister jumper she is always wearing, by autumn winter it will be gone.

We all comment on the weight gain and that’s quite obvious, but the light in her eyes and the genuine smile on face has gone, it’s really sad. She just looks like an empty shell. View attachment 117507
These photos make me feel so sad.

Brogan, if you do read here, please listen to me... from 2016 until last year I lost my way too... I piled on the pounds and instead of using my shrinking clothes as motivation I just bought new ones. I thought I was happy, I thought I just had big bones, my family never called me out on my weight gain, so I though I must look ok....

Last year, something clicked and I thought I don’t want to feel like this any more - I started a slimming club last year and lost 4 stone - AND NOW I FEEL FABULOUS!

I look back at photos from 2017/2018 and I can’t believe I let myself go so much.

Trust me on this - don’t lose weight for Benji, or because of comments on here, do it for yourself. Do it so you can get your mojo back, do it so you can sparkle once again!

If you don’t start now, it will only get harder- think of how you will feel having photos taken in WDW looking how you do now, and compare to how you will feel if you shift your weight.... Use this as motivation!

It IS hard work, and you have to stick at it, you have to concentrate on the end goal, but it works and you can feel fabulous once again.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 42
Had a dream about Brogan and benji lastnight (I read her thread just before I went to sleep)

Basically I came home to my parents to visit and my cousin brogan and her boyfriend where staying with them. I overheard benji talking to his mate about the fact he wanted to have sex tonight but out of the two people there he'd rather not have sex with his girlfriend. Anyway I go and get a bath and then pretend to need to find my face cream in the livingroom, benji is sat on the sofa and I come down in my towel. Benji tells me that he can see my perky arse and I said he could see more if he wanted. I then go upstairs and it turns into a boring mundane dream and I tell Brogan not to worry about putting my parents washing away 😂

Who knew I would be such a slut for Benji 😜

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
Had a dream about Brogan and benji lastnight (I read her thread just before I went to sleep)

Basically I came home to my parents to visit and my cousin brogan and her boyfriend where staying with them. I overheard benji talking to his mate about the fact he wanted to have sex tonight but out of the two people there he'd rather not have sex with his girlfriend. Anyway I go and get a bath and then pretend to need to find my face cream in the livingroom, benji is sat on the sofa and I come down in my towel. Benji tells me that he can see my perky arse and I said he could see more if he wanted. I then go upstairs and it turns into a boring mundane dream and I tell Brogan not to worry about putting my parents washing away 😂

Who knew I would be such a slut for Benji 😜
What a dream! Surely they don’t have sex, there is no spark between them whatsoever! I really believe Brogan is suffering from depression, she’s dead behind the eyes and looks so so unhappy. She’s struggling with any motivation and is on a downward spiral, I really do worry about her mental health and think she needs to knock her blogging on the head. She’s got to the stage where she can’t even fake happiness in photos. Brogan, get the help you need...

Reactions: 2
She definitely needs a normal job.... but before that she needs to accept she’s not gods gift to everything, she’s not too good to work in an office or whether and just get on with it without whining

Reactions: 12
I'd imagine her influencing work is about to dry up big time...like others have noted, she needs a job outside of youtube

Reactions: 2

She really doesn't look happy, this is quite sad. I honestly don't think her job as an 'influencer' is suitable for her. I think it once was possibly, but I feel that you need to be so secure within yourself to do something like that which she clearly is not. It comes across so clearly from her photos when she has to contort or cover her figure to be happy to post pictures of herself. And also to delete any thing even bordering criticism, this kind of job is literally the worst thing for her right now.

Reactions: 8
Whoah!!!!!

I don’t read Tattle for A DAY and we’ve got a new thread, discussed the world of pensions and acquired a Secret Squirrel spy who ‘knows’ Brogie as a ‘Close friend’ but is mysterious as to who they are (Could it be Binky? Benji? Beth? WTAF... why does she surround herself with people whose names begin with a B?🧐)

Thank heavens good Old Brogan is still the same as she’s always been:
putting a picture out of sunlight but next the the window (CLASSIC!);

queuing to get into home bargains (Essential shopping right there guyzzzzzz);

still on the beg for freebies (the Mickey waffle maker is a new low - Charlotte, use your influence to ensure Shop Disney DON’T give her more tat please!);

posing for totally awful and unflattering piccies then posting them on the Insta for the world to see

Still going on her daily exercise without her phone so she can relax and clear her overwhelmed mind (Don’t worry, she’s got her spare, spare, spare Freebie Canon Vlogging camera in her oversized bag which she has taken on her walk ‘just incase’ which means she can take a photo and prove she went outside as well as snapping an NHS picture to make it seem she gives a tit! She doesn’t clap but she’s took a photo and shared so that counts doesn’t it?!)🤦🏻‍♀️🙅🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️

I salute and thank you Brogan as, even in this fast changing world of the Covid pandemic where everyone is having to adapt to new ways of living life, you haven’t changed one bit and are creating that quality content for us all! (I know you read here girlieeee)

As we sit and get sunburnt in our unkempt gardens, let’s all raise our giant Pepsi Max and Malibu (don’t forget the ‘special’ ice cube 😉) glasses in honour of the girl that is keeping us entertained, bringing us all closer together and getting us through this difficult time!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Her latest Instagram post feels very insensitive to all of the people who’ve had their Disney trips cancelled. I feel like she’s convinced her trip is going to go ahead, counting down the days like that. I’m supposed to be going to Disneyland Paris in December and I’m not convinced it’s going to happen, so I’m not allowing myself to get excited.

If her trip gets cancelled or it’s adjusted, e.g. no parades and shows, I think we’re going to see a lot of sulking.

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.