Brogan Tate #24 The camel called, wants it’s toe back.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just found out from her post we are going to Disney World the same day... imagine if we are next to her on the plane 😂 (if we get to go of course)

• Haha
Reactions: 19
She definitely needs a normal job.... but before that she needs to accept she’s not gods gift to everything, she’s not too good to work in an office or whether and just get on with it without whining

Just imagine if she did something meaningful like volunteering.

I don't actually know of any Bloggers who do something meaningful if they don't Work on the side.

Reactions: 7
I have heard people having problems getting their money back from ATD, imagine if she rang up and threw a wobbler down the phone because they wouldn’t refund her, “do you know who I am?” Would probably be the line she would use! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I'm back on this photo again.... Why oh why oh why did they choose a cream table??? Everything else is white! And that rug just doesn't match anything!!! If you like the rug on carpet look at least go for something bold, different, colourful! Bland bland bland. Literally these 2 are blander than water!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Her latest Instagram post feels very insensitive to all of the people who’ve had their Disney trips cancelled. I feel like she’s convinced her trip is going to go ahead, counting down the days like that. I’m supposed to be going to Disneyland Paris in December and I’m not convinced it’s going to happen, so I’m not allowing myself to get excited.

If her trip gets cancelled or it’s adjusted, e.g. no parades and shows, I think we’re going to see a lot of sulking.
Brogan seems to be replying to most people on that thread, apart from people who have had their trips cancelled. Not even a ‘Sorry to hear your trip has been cancelled :(’. She just doesn’t seem to think outside of her own bubble. She’s probably deleted these comments because she doesn’t want to consume negatively >>

Reactions: 21
Just found out from her post we are going to Disney World the same day... imagine if we are next to her on the plane 😂 (if we get to go of course)
If you do end up going, just see it as a game. Dodge the bogie! :LOL: Or you could be stealth and take sneak piccies haha! Although to be fair....that wouldn’t really be enjoying your holiday lol

Urgh their relationship is my idea of a nightmare!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Brogan if I can say anything, its that you don't need waffles. Mickey shaped or otherwise.

You're 'healthy' and your family is healthy. That is all that should matter right now. Stop endlessly consuming and sit with yourself for a bleeping second.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I can’t wait for her to get the piano... does she seriously think she has the mental drive to practice? Lol... I feel she does everything for show... her aspirations are lame “getting a nice table”. No wonder she is depressed.

Reactions: 8
Her latest Instagram post feels very insensitive to all of the people who’ve had their Disney trips cancelled. I feel like she’s convinced her trip is going to go ahead, counting down the days like that. I’m supposed to be going to Disneyland Paris in December and I’m not convinced it’s going to happen, so I’m not allowing myself to get excited.

If her trip gets cancelled or it’s adjusted, e.g. no parades and shows, I think we’re going to see a lot of sulking.
We should have been arriving at WDW this Friday 😞
I wonder if they will still go if it is open but not fully operational? She’ll want the vlogging content but I’d hate to spend all that money and then not be able to do half the things I want to do (Which is why we aren’t rebooking yet!)

• Sad
Reactions: 11
Anyone read tattle like the morning newspaper 🗞

Watched a couple old vlogs over the weekend , Brogans was desperate for a relationship mentioned it numerous times feeling depressed on Valentine’s Day, sat in the gym for hours at at time “ working” when I think she was looking for a man and mentioned herself the pts were like “friends” . She meets people once and she classes them as “ friends” that’s no normal shows she’s very needy. Brogan did had some get up and go and I know what people mean now about her having sparkly eyes.

What I have realised is how animated she is around Julie, she’s like a hyena on bleeping speed. Constantly telling the vlog how amazing Julie is. I think Julie has a lot of influence over her. Brogan will never be able to repair a relationship with her dad if she continues to let Julie influence her.

She craved buying a property she couldn’t see her little brother out do her so she needed benji in order to gain a sizeable deposit to secure a house Any house it seems. Took her 6 months to move into the house why ? She moved into kevs within a few days. Something doesn’t add up she will still paying for the mortgage in a house she wasn’t living in. I believe she loves benji but not in love with him. Mr Security

reality will be setting in paying for a Disney trip, work drying up, negative reviews on her recent uploads being called out for her arrogance over the pandemic. The benji dm to bianca being brought up on a post so her fans would see the comment she was no doubt raging when it was mentioned. Her house looking like faulty towers from the back.

Brogans defensive, arrogant, full of self importance and will struggle in any job.

Conclusion. - Brogan is a therapists wet dream

Reactions: 27
I think she’s with Benji because he is the first person to stick around. He hasn’t dropped her like her friendships or abandoned her like her own parents did. It twigged when she said he was her best friend in the Q&A.
She’s possibly feels secure for the first time and would explain her appearance and weight gain. They will bumble along for a few years but one day one of them will want more.

Reactions: 18
I think she’s with Benji because he is the first person to stick around. He hasn’t dropped her like her friendships or abandoned her like her own parents did. It twigged when she said he was her best friend in the Q&A.
She’s possibly feels secure for the first time and would explain her appearance and weight gain. They will bumble along for a few years but one day one of them will want more.
Agree she said how other b/fs have treated her like tit and she’s had to constantly seek their approval and attention quite sad to watch.

Reactions: 3
The problem is, she can never hack having a boss because she can’t take criticism. If her boss asked her to change something/do something a different way, she’d have a meltdown and run off to mummy. If she’s her own boss, she can ignore the criticism because she can just block the accounts that say it. You can’t block your boss, or your colleagues!

She did this at Jimmy’s, we’re pretty sure
And who gets excited "Garden leave" something went wrong in that "Perfect job" she kept going on about.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Why can she not spellcheck ffs! ‘They would be great’ bloody hell, why does she not look over her posts, it definitely isn’t the first time she’s mucked up the use of words in her stories 🙃🙄

Reactions: 3
Anyone read tattle like the morning newspaper 🗞

Watched a couple old vlogs over the weekend , Brogans was desperate for a relationship mentioned it numerous times feeling depressed on Valentine’s Day, sat in the gym for hours at at time “ working” when I think she was looking for a man and mentioned herself the pts were like “friends” . She meets people once and she classes them as “ friends” that’s no normal shows she’s very needy. Brogan did had some get up and go and I know what people mean now about her having sparkly eyes.

What I have realised is how animated she is around Julie, she’s like a hyena on bleeping speed. Constantly telling the vlog how amazing Julie is. I think Julie has a lot of influence over her. Brogan will never be able to repair a relationship with her dad if she continues to let Julie influence her.

She craved buying a property she couldn’t see her little brother out do her so she needed benji in order to gain a sizeable deposit to secure a house Any house it seems. Took her 6 months to move into the house why ? She moved into kevs within a few days. Something doesn’t add up she will still paying for the mortgage in a house she wasn’t living in. I believe she loves benji but not in love with him. Mr Security

reality will be setting in paying for a Disney trip, work drying up, negative reviews on her recent uploads being called out for her arrogance over the pandemic. The benji dm to bianca being brought up on a post so her fans would see the comment she was no doubt raging when it was mentioned. Her house looking like faulty towers from the back.

Brogans defensive, arrogant, full of self importance and will struggle in any job.

Conclusion. - Brogan is a therapists wet dream
100% agree, think you’re right. I think she definitely loves Benji he gives her the security and comfort she craves but it’s not the crazy, butterflies, in love kind she banged on about wanting for months in the lead up to her getting with Benji. She finally feels like she has someone who isn’t leaving her (albeit I think them moving in together and getting a mortgage helps the security because you’re stuck together by something). A lot of a Brogans worse bits are inherited from Julie, I do wonder what she’d be like now and what she’d be doing if she has stuck at her dads all those years ago and never went back to her mums.

Reactions: 4
@Jess89 Sorry for being a brogan style copy cat, but I went out and bought the same beautiful frames as you for my attraction prints 😬
4833D28B-9BDC-4EBD-BDBD-FB7AD78F375F.jpeg

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.