Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Bubbles85

VIP Member
Who is this Charlotte? Want to have a nosy! I missed the video but glad she realised how inappropriate it is

Pinkii

VIP Member
Apparently 🤷🏻‍♀️
sorry might be me being dumb... but it doesn’t work like that. If someone has muted you then you will be muted whatever ‘list you’re on’ i’ve muted people and I know i’m on their close friends list and their stories never come up because they are muted.

I know there’s no limits on buying things online and it’s ok ordering stuff to keep yourself busy/sane etc but after the vlog fiasco, she’s now openly admitting to ordering stickers from her mates shop 🤷🏻‍♀️ She just can’t stop can she. Sure you really need stickers & a princess’ piccie right now hun 🙄
I assume (not to defend her) that she is supporting and also advertising a small business.. and is this not what small businesses need at a time like this?

Toffee finger

VIP Member
Love the title 👌🏼

I have just shown this picture to my boyfriend and asked how old does he think she is and he said 30s or maybe close to my mums age (who's 48) he was shocked when I told him she was in fact a year younger than us

Also I'm a bad person and forgot to post our mascott.
Maui says hello
Maui is just the cutest little thing

Emxxx

VIP Member
I watched an old vlog whilst I was putting my laundry away earlier and couldn’t believe it when she had to ring mummy up to ask if it was ok to drive to Watford because she got a last minute invite to an event at the Harry Potter Studio tour 🙄
I think its because she controls her and she scared.

Acidnationx

I was watching some 2016 vlogs last night and her hair was curly and actually looked nice.
Today the top is just flat. No volume at the roots for someone with naturally curly thick hair.
She doesn't really know how to handle curly hair to be honest. Although I think she is at least trying now with her trying that curling jelly in her stories today. I love it for my curly hair but it didn't look like she used it correctly.

I normally put in a tonne of it when my hair is just out of the shower (almost soaking) and scrunch it in. Leave it to dry completely, letting the gel set a crunchy cast and once dry scrunch out the cast. Always leaves my curly hair looking amazing!

If I used shampoo/conditioner that wasn't suitable for curly hair, a normal towel (even microfiber isn't great!) to dry it and put barely any product in my hair, it would look like shit! She has all the time in the world at the moment to perfect her routine for this. She's just lazy.

blahblahbrogan

VIP Member
When asked who keeps her positive... friends.... and then family. No mention of "my boyfriend Benji". The way she answered seemed bitchy towards Banjo

Elsass

Chatty Member
This one might be a bit petty but bare with me because it has annoyed me this morning!
I’ve seen influencers sharing the story of snag tights (a company that sells tights) who have been hit really hard by the pandemic and may have to close. They’ve launched a buy one get one free voucher scheme to try and make enough money to make it through. I’ve been meaning to try them for ages so went on to order some. Lots of lovely positive comments from people and lots of influencers buying and sharing the link or at least commenting how great they are. Then there is brogan.. see screenshot. She could have recognised a small business was struggling and got up off her arse and tried them on, maybe they are great and she could have commented that or ordered more. Maybe their shipping was quick and she could have put a positive comment of that? Or just a oh it’s awful to see small businesses struggle, really hope they do well kind of comment! Nope. Just a snarky response. And she hasn’t shared it to help a small business either, just more self care quotes!
Not defending brogan but I’ve ordered once, the delivery took 3 weeks and I haven’t worn any of it yet because lockdown started in week 3 of me waiting for my order, that email did get me a bit like 😑😑😑 it was a bit much!! Not sure I can blame her for not wanting to share it

KINGAA

VIP Member
Yeah it’s definitely not good for you, to be fair I don’t drink water, I only drink sugar free squash, fruit juice (not from concentrate) or the occasional Diet Pepsi😂😂 I don’t see her drinking any squash though? If she doesn’t like plain water then sugar free squash would be perfectly acceptable...she’s just got a real addition to fizz!
Yeah same - I don’t like tap water only bottle so I mainly drink squash and zero drinks but like a small cup a day, if that like 2-3 mouthfuls. I did buy 6 bottles of different zero drinks the other day and it lasted 2 weeks as I’m trying to bulk buy rather than shop and just get meat from my butchers