Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Viewer1901

VIP Member
Not defending brogan but I’ve ordered once, the delivery took 3 weeks and I haven’t worn any of it yet because lockdown started in week 3 of me waiting for my order, that email did get me a bit like 😑😑😑 it was a bit much!! Not sure I can blame her for not wanting to share it
To be fair to her as well though, there’s a chance that people could buy this voucher and then the company could still go under and people would have lost money for nothing. I wouldn’t want to direct followers to that and risk the backlash 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 1

Mable912

VIP Member
add that girl to the others she's fallen out with - they all can't be the one in the wrong,
her dad
her mum
the trek america girls
charlotte ruff
that girl she went disneyland paris with years ago
grace victory
her chiropractor
olga? from the gym
jess coppergarden

any others??
Heyamyjane
Ellie Steadman
Her friends from school and college

What happened between her and coppergarden Jess..??

blahblahbrogan

VIP Member
Yeah that’s why I don’t think it’s bate...how would she know her close friends wouldn’t disapprove too? She did the same with home bargains though, just to close friends. Either way it’s disrespectful to all the people working hard to look after so many right now. What a selfish person she is.
Her "pals" will all be in on it guaranteed. They'll have been encouraging her to trap the mole. Why would she post nothing to her close friends for days then suddenly this.

Lola123

VIP Member
I can almost guarantee that brogan rushed into buying the house to the point that she didn't get a proper survey done of the property. I don't understand at all why a young couple like her and benji didn't just get a new build when neither of them are overly skilled in DIY
She didn’t get a survey done.......

itsgonnarain1

VIP Member
I put her exact address in on google maps and it is just over 1 and a half miles to home bargains, so walkable for a "human" unfortunately probably not for Broggles
And also, aren’t we only supposed to be going up for an hour exercise a day? So if she had “walked” like she claimed, she would also have been put “exercising” longer than is allowed in the lockdown guidelines 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️

mrsrh

Chatty Member
I don't know whether it's right to disclose his full name, what I did was .. on insta go on photos brogan is tagged in, scroll right to bottom and he's tagged in numerous photos there! :)
Has anyone else been successful finding these pictures 🤣🤣 ive gone all the way to the end! Either I’m blind, or he/she reads her and they’ve untagged the pictures lol

gossgal

VIP Member
The being controlling part of their relationship isn't them being close. I would say I'm closer to my mum than Brogan appears to be, but I certainly have no aspects of the controllingness/constant need for approval. I don't like diagnosing people but unfortunately, I think her mum has damaged her in this sense. It's really not normal and this is probably the only thing I feel sorry for her about. I cannot imagine what it would feel like to have a parent like hers 😕
She used to send her mum outfits of approval when she ws in her old flat.

gossgal

VIP Member
She thinks they "old vlogs" are boring and wont get brands to email her you kidding me that's what got you they 2 awards dumb ass she thinks her new vlogs are more better wonder how many times a day she watches her own videos

Brogan get some blush pink in that house does anyone remember her beloved heart shape shelf? What has happened to her disney tsum tsum collection?

I really don't see the point in tiger store unless i have no taste :ROFLMAO:

Louby_Lou

Animal Crossing has always been a hugely successful game, adults were raving about the game during last year's E3 so I really don't think it's got everything to do with lockdown - it was always going to be very popular. I do think lockdown has helped Animal Crossing sales a LOT, mind you!
I don't really get the game though - is it like The Sims? Only with cutely drawn animals?

gossgal

VIP Member
View attachment 117356
is it just me or does she look completely dead on the inside in this photo.
That hair does not look red to me more brown stop saying you have ginger hair quit doing the Zoella "Grinch" smile

She can always use a make up editing app to show shes making effort I would never take selfies without some effort

Last edited: