Brogan Tate #24 The camel called, wants it’s toe back.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s the same with 9/10 purchases though.. nothing is good enough for her but she doesn’t want anyone else to have the same.

Reactions: 6
054893DB-DD05-40C1-80EA-2530E556E0FA.jpeg

“We are happy! We do love each other! Benji loves being home with me!” 😂😂

I feel like she has to try prove everything wrong that we talk about.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Why do they have clinell wipes under the sink? ! #stealingfromthenhs. Naughty benji!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
oh duck off Benji - “we always said early on in our relationship we don’t just want our photos on our phone.” - Obviously riveting conversations you guys had.
He is as much of a leech as she is. 100% the only reason he’s with the blob is for free tat.

And Ha Ha Ha - the irony of being sent free stuff from the skinny food co. They’re sending you a message Brogan!!

Reactions: 21
She becomes even more vile with every vlog she puts out. And I’m not on about her appearance. You can tell she’s a genuinely horrible, nasty person and it’s really quite sad.

Reactions: 22
This one might be a bit petty but bare with me because it has annoyed me this morning!
I’ve seen influencers sharing the story of snag tights (a company that sells tights) who have been hit really hard by the pandemic and may have to close. They’ve launched a buy one get one free voucher scheme to try and make enough money to make it through. I’ve been meaning to try them for ages so went on to order some. Lots of lovely positive comments from people and lots of influencers buying and sharing the link or at least commenting how great they are. Then there is brogan.. see screenshot. She could have recognised a small business was struggling and got up off her arse and tried them on, maybe they are great and she could have commented that or ordered more. Maybe their shipping was quick and she could have put a positive comment of that? Or just a oh it’s awful to see small businesses struggle, really hope they do well kind of comment! Nope. Just a snarky response. And she hasn’t shared it to help a small business either, just more self care quotes!

I spotted that too and thought it was classic Brogan, rotten, selfish, entitled wee cow. Why not just share?!?

Reactions: 13
I thought it was a little hypocritical for her and Benji to bad mouth the previous owners because “They had 2 months to sort it out”

It took Benji and Brogan 6 months to move into the house!
They were working on the loft prior to even moving in. I reckon they knew about the vhs then but cba to do anything about them and now we’re in a lockdown they can’t take them to the tip to bin them and she’s being passive aggressive about it and blaming / taking it out on previous owners

Reactions: 14
Brogan looking at the eggs like she hasn’t seen a healthy source of protein in years

Crossing her leg into another dimension to try look a little smaller
It's like she's trying to stretch her entire body to make herself taller and skinnier. :cautious:

Reactions: 3
Her stomach.... you can really see how massive it is here... bleeping hell!!!
I actually think she’s depressed. I put on five stone during my mental illness. She doesn’t look happy.
Think about it... relationship issues, eating issues, money issues?
I’d rather she’d be honest and maybe work through it? Take a break from socials if needs be. I don’t know? Her post about missing Benji when he goes back to work? Sounds like she’s codependent maybe?

Reactions: 7
This one might be a bit petty but bare with me because it has annoyed me this morning!
I’ve seen influencers sharing the story of snag tights (a company that sells tights) who have been hit really hard by the pandemic and may have to close. They’ve launched a buy one get one free voucher scheme to try and make enough money to make it through. I’ve been meaning to try them for ages so went on to order some. Lots of lovely positive comments from people and lots of influencers buying and sharing the link or at least commenting how great they are. Then there is brogan.. see screenshot. She could have recognised a small business was struggling and got up off her arse and tried them on, maybe they are great and she could have commented that or ordered more. Maybe their shipping was quick and she could have put a positive comment of that? Or just a oh it’s awful to see small businesses struggle, really hope they do well kind of comment! Nope. Just a snarky response. And she hasn’t shared it to help a small business either, just more self care quotes!
Not defending brogan but I’ve ordered once, the delivery took 3 weeks and I haven’t worn any of it yet because lockdown started in week 3 of me waiting for my order, that email did get me a bit like 😑😑😑 it was a bit much!! Not sure I can blame her for not wanting to share it

Ah man the Clinell wipes 🤦‍♀️ what an idiot! that could be the difference between a ward having them and having to go without hospital grade antibac wipes, if the dick is gonna steal them at least make sure you don't broadcast it! id be fuming if i found out i couldn't use them in my department because the last pack had gone missing, what a shithole of a house and not even what they've done, just the simple ruins we keep seeing around it, who stuffs a hole with a carrier bag and then tapes it?!?!

Reactions: 24
Given the current global situation, I am seeing a lot of 'influencers' (shudder, hate that term) using their platforms for good. Influencers doing things to raise money for the NHS or local charities, coming up with ideas of things to do at home whilst on lockdown such as easy recipes to try, shaving their heads to raise money, sharing messages thanking the NHS and key workers. I don't think I have seen Brogie do anything remotely selfless like this at all. Historically the only charity thing I can think of was the Tesco Race for Life, but lets not go there with that one. Surely it would be great content too. She just doesn't come across as a very compassionate or considerate person, she is only interested in doing things for herself or that could benefit her. Her day in the life vlogs are getting more and more boring, but just because she is at home doesn't mean she can't change it up a bit. I could be wrong, maybe she has done something and I have missed it

Reactions: 19
Ah man the Clinell wipes 🤦‍♀️ what an idiot! that could be the difference between a ward having them and having to go without hospital grade antibac wipes, if the dick is gonna steal them at least make sure you don't broadcast it! id be fuming if i found out i couldn't use them in my department because the last pack had gone missing, what a shithole of a house and not even what they've done, just the simple ruins we keep seeing around it, who stuffs a hole with a carrier bag and then tapes it?!?!
not defending her 🤭but you can buy the wipes so they may not have come from the hospital

Reactions: 2

Ive had patients try and swipe half boxes of masks, staff have been arrested for stealing ppe and selling it. Its absolute scum. Especially when we don't have enough in the first place. The theft of this stuff could literally kill people

Reactions: 9
Looking at Benji and Brogan's Pepsi hoard and thinking..... that's just for a week. A week. Good GOD you are going to kill yourselves!

I used to have a Red Bull habit years back. At my worst I drank a can every single day. I felt like garbage. Sluggish. Sick. Gave it up slowly but surely and have never looked back.

Wake up and realise what this is doing to you.
So off topic but I am in the midst of a really bad year-long red bull problem- please tell me how you kicked it !! Even dm me if you want, I am desperate 😭

Reactions: 5
Given the current global situation, I am seeing a lot of 'influencers' (shudder, hate that term) using their platforms for good. Influencers doing things to raise money for the NHS or local charities, coming up with ideas of things to do at home whilst on lockdown such as easy recipes to try, shaving their heads to raise money, sharing messages thanking the NHS and key workers. I don't think I have seen Brogie do anything remotely selfless like this at all. Historically the only charity thing I can think of was the Tesco Race for Life, but lets not go there with that one. Surely it would be great content too. She just doesn't come across as a very compassionate or considerate person, she is only interested in doing things for herself or that could benefit her. Her day in the life vlogs are getting more and more boring, but just because she is at home doesn't mean she can't change it up a bit. I could be wrong, maybe she has done something and I have missed it
I agree!
It's great she gives blood but I swear she just brags and brags, she comes across so show off in everything she does , she could totally make it a good way to highlight the importance of giving blood but to me it comes across shes almighty and better than anyone else, anyone else get that vibe?

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.