Brogan Tate #24 The camel called, wants it’s toe back.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Let’s not forget this is the girl that cried at a broken washing machine, when she dyed a jumper in the wash, when she spilt nail varnish, when she drove herself to Ikea.. I could go on and on. There was ‘tears’ every single day a few years ago.
No way in hell has this stopped, it will be worse than ever. She isn’t stable.
Remember she had to get her mums approval over the clothes shes wears and when she had to drive down to Harry Potter Studios what age is she :rolleyes: 🤦‍♀️

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Hahaha I absolutely bleeping LOVE her getting put in her place, it's nothing less than she deserves. I LIVE for Mooney meltdowns. Pathetic slob doesn't like being told some home truths.

Also. SELF-CARE DAY?! Your whole life is a "self-care" day, you fat useless lump.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
If she is fed up and needs a self care week then wait till her disney trip is cancelled 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Remember she had to get her mums approval over the clothes shes wears and when she had to drive down to Harry Potter Studios what age is she :rolleyes: 🤦‍♀️
I don't think that's her fault. Her mum is toxic and I think shes scared of her.

Reactions: 7
bleeping fed up. No one forced you and Um Bongo to “walk” *cough cough* to Home Bargains then felt it appropriate to film and upload a video of you doing so. You’re not fed up, you’re having a pity party you were called out.
"Um Bongo" made me laugh out loud, thanks for that

Reactions: 8
that trek america girl she fell out with couldn't of been more right when she called her self absorbed.
duck all those people dying in hospitals, brogie needs her home bargains fix!
unbelievable.

Reactions: 28
that trek america girl she fell out with couldn't of been more right when she called her self absorbed.
duck all those people dying in hospitals, brogie needs her home bargains fix!
unbelievable.
Would love to hear from that girl now, she was so right!

Reactions: 17
Self-care day? How about having a good wash, washing your hair, doing some exercise, cooking a healthy nutritious dinner and being mindful of the crisis that’s going on around you and hugely appreciative of our amazing nhs. Oh no, you’re just going to fester in bed playing a child’s game! You fat useless slob!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
add that girl to the others she's fallen out with - they all can't be the one in the wrong,
her dad
her mum
the trek america girls
charlotte ruff
that girl she went disneyland paris with years ago
grace victory
her chiropractor
olga? from the gym
jess coppergarden

any others??

Reactions: 10
add that girl to the others she's fallen out with - they all can't be the one in the wrong,
her dad
her mum
the trek america girls
charlotte ruff
grace victory
her chiropractor
olga? from the gym
jess coppergarden

any others??
Her college tutor!

Reactions: 6
I’ve decided next time I make a mistake at work I’m going to call in the following day and tell them I’m having a ‘self care day’ and then spend the day in bed playing games and having a pity party. I’m sure it would go down GREAT in my office 😂😂😂 what a pathetic excuse for an adult.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
her dad
her mum
the trek america girls
charlotte ruff
grace victory
her chiropractor
olga? from the gym
jess coppergarden

any others??
Soon Ben :LOL: surely looking at that daft petulant child pout face can’t last long. Tantrums do not look good on her

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.