Brogan Tate #24 The camel called, wants it’s toe back.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
4904A15F-38EC-4DD5-AD39-3CD47FD4A5D8.png

Does anyone think this will make her see how tit she is at her ‘job’ he’s turned that video around in a couple hours...

• Haha
Reactions: 26
View attachment 120959
Does anyone think this will make her see how tit she is at her ‘job’ he’s turned that video around in a couple hours...
has anyone watched it yet?! I feel like he was throwing a lot of shade. Made a comment about her being a crier. Also made a comment about herpes being for lie (pretty sure she’s currently got a cold sore) 🤣😂Edit - then animal crossing shade

edit 2 - he also mocked her inability to pronounce nostalgia 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
has anyone watched it yet?! I feel like he was throwing a lot of shade. Made a comment about her being a crier. Also made a comment about herpes being for lie (pretty sure she’s currently got a cold sore) 🤣😂Edit - then animal crossing shade
And being a fake Disney fan 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Just out of curiosity I asked my mam how old did she think this girl was (the videos on her Instagram story today) and she said 35,36. I think it’s crazy that at 26 you can manage to look ten years older than you are. Her clothing choices are that of a middle aged woman x

Reactions: 2
So im really wondering what she is thinking with her Disney world holiday. They have said the first phase might only run at 50% capacity then 75%...so some people are going to be let down. Also I feel like as we have seen a blaring display of her attitude, she might whinge a fair bit about what’s open or isn’t, having to wear a mask, less housekeeping staff, less staff in general. Considering it’s only 6 months away, I doubt it’s going to be smooth sailing trip if it even happens.
We are due to go the same time , we spoke to our travel agent this week and were advised to wait up to 6 weeks before travel to change our holiday. ATD have told us they can extend our park tickets I’m doubting we will be ok for October, she’s putting up pics of her at Disney parks not realising this year could be a complete write off for all travel.

She will moan her face off more If she gets there and she’s not getting the full experience of the parades/shows due to the social distancing and the fact she’s actually paid for this trip herself!

Reactions: 6
Didn't someone mention on here about a new face cream or shes needing some cream and next thing she got some

Reactions: 2
Does she not realise that's what he's doing? Is she that stupid that she doesn't realise?

Reactions: 4
When asked who keeps her positive... friends.... and then family. No mention of "my boyfriend Benji". The way she answered seemed bitchy towards Banjo

How is she trying to get to know her curls after 26 years???? You should know your think lank semi curls by now love. They're scrawny and your roots are flatter than my chest.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
She's just to lazy. I wonder why she cant just cut off some of that hair, at least make it the same length. I have cut my own hair from shoulder length to my chin, with a bit off fiddling around it always looked somewhat decent. I mostly did it when I was a student and was under a lot of stress, have considered going with a shaven head but my face is a circle so would not enjoy being mistaken for the moon :LOL:

Reactions: 5
If your hair is fine (lets not be hateful and say how thin her hair is, genetics plays a part) then it needs to be shorter to look fuller from a proportion perspective. I think chopping a few inches off and having it resting on her shoulders would make it look miles better. She did cut a lot off a while back (its grown back since) and she looked lots better. I think a new cut would revitalise her a bit- go for it Brogan!

Reactions: 7
Omg Gary’s video. Is he a secret tattler...!?

“FAKE FAN!!!”

And surely “how did you pronounce nostalgia!?” has got to be in the running for the next thread title!?

And then dumb brogeys response.. “yeah like scone vs scone”... no, nothing like that! They have two genuinely different pronunciations. Nostalgia does not.

It was like watching two equally self absorbed robots have a forced conversation with each other.

EDIT forgot the craziest bit. Him asking Brogan if she had to change anything she’d be kinder to herself....!?! WTF

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.