Adam Hattan - Disney Expert & Classic Snake

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He’s not paying for the current trip, the sponsor travel agency is and is supposedly paying for any of their upcoming trips as well.
yes, I am aware of that but he paid for a Disney world trip in October, a cruise in January and a Disneyland Paris trip in February. Those have been his best series, so I was generalising.

Anyone think in the latest vlog he mentioned colour schemes of his 'place' etc when buying things. Has he finally moved out?

Reactions: 1
Anyone think in the latest vlog he mentioned colour schemes of his 'place' etc when buying things. Has he finally moved out?
He kept saying the “colour scheme of my house”, and was buying a lot of tableware in the last vlog. I wonder whether he’s finally checked out of the hotel of mum and dad.

Wow buying a new car and a house. The vlog money must be rolling in...

I also agree that his videos are nothing without Gary in them. I’d be demanding a cut of that YouTube money if I were him.

Reactions: 3
Wow buying a new car and a house. The vlog money must be rolling in...

I also agree that his videos are nothing without Gary in them. I’d be demanding a cut of that YouTube money if I were him.
I mean all these holidays are being paid for by Adam.... surely that’s enough! 😂

Reactions: 2
I'm enjoying his new series, it's good to see the new stuff and what to expect. That restaurant they went to in Disney Springs looked amazing and I'd never heard of it before, definitely adding that one to my list!

does gary ever pay for anything for the pair of them??
feels like Adam is always treating them, even down to the minnie van. Gary wouldnt be on this trip if Adam hadnt invited him, and i just feel like he shouldve done something nice for Adam. I get that Adam has his own business blah blah but the amount Gary spends on pins is eye watering.

does gary ever pay for anything for the pair of them??
feels like Adam is always treating them, even down to the minnie van. Gary wouldnt be on this trip if Adam hadnt invited him, and i just feel like he shouldve done something nice for Adam. I get that Adam has his own business blah blah but the amount Gary spends on pins is eye watering.
Adam can claim Gary’s half of the trip back, I assume it’s his “wage” so to speak? And then what he gets from his “art” and benefits he just spends on pins, he still lives at home so I assume his general outgoings are low

Reactions: 1
I think Adam pays for everything - id feel so embarrassed. I lost my visa when I was working abroad and my friends had to buy everything for me for a few months and it was just awful having others pay for everything - I paid them all back but still, it made me so uncomfortable!

I view it as a business expense. Adam knows his videos are worthless without Gary. His channel must be lucrative enough that he was able to buy a house or at least rent an apartment. Not sure if he’s renting or bought, anyone know?

I do think Adam is the one of the most informative Disney vloggers - just wish this series he would focus more on the dining plan - the thing confuses me, like how is he using the credits to have 3 meals a day etc...

Reactions: 5
Anyone else thinks it's weird he'd never done a Dining Plan before this trip, yet has a Disney World guide out that he constantly pushes to sell?? Dining plans are a BIG part of Disney World trips. I don't have his guide as I don't want to give him any extra money, but does anyone who have it know if he mentions dining plans in his "I know everything" guide?

Anyone else thinks it's weird he'd never done a Dining Plan before this trip, yet has a Disney World guide out that he constantly pushes to sell?? Dining plans are a BIG part of Disney World trips. I don't have his guide as I don't want to give him any extra money, but does anyone who have it know if he mentions dining plans in his "I know everything" guide?
To be fair he did work in a WDW Park restaurant so maybe has an understanding from that? Not sure how difficult it is to work out. He does talk about it in the planner I’m sure.

Because Disney dining plan is a scam.

I do agree that the content is good and mostly interesting to watch. There is something I like about Adam, I can't help it, but I do also think that at times he is annoying. I find Gary adds to it, but at times is irritating. I wonder what people around them think, it would annoy me with their talking on the rides all the time.

I like how he keeps things upbeat and entertaining, he’s not a Moaner and seems to appreciate the opportunity.

That’s what I like about him.

Reactions: 4
Youtube Adam and Instagram live stream Adam are sooooooooo different.
I’m so shocked people think he’s a nice guy,
and Adam and Gary together are vicious witches.

I wish he’d leave the lives up by mistake at one point, but he won’t because people would see the real him/them

• Haha
Youtube Adam and Instagram live stream Adam are sooooooooo different.
I’m so shocked people think he’s a nice guy,
and Adam and Gary together are vicious witches.

I wish he’d leave the lives up by mistake at one point but he won’t because people would see the real him/them
Did something else happen??

Did something else happen??
he’s just a nasty guy, but Gary is worse, he puts on that gemma collins voice and rips the piss out of people they’ve met or talked to, they feel if they’re not naming names it’s fine.

gary the 40 year old virgin living with his parents slagging other people off or calling them weird.....just feels a bit wrong.

and this was all after Adam’s excitement at the Coronavirus and dropping travel prices.

he hasn’t done a late night live in a while, maybe they realised they were showing their true colours

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.