Brogan Tate #23 Does she wash up? She doesn’t wash up, does she clean up?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Right be serious about her hair! Her hair can't have grown that much on one side!! Surely it's a bad hair cut!!
However did find this, look at the bottom website link 😂😂
Screenshot_20200420_182511_com.android.chrome.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Oh dear god, the whole thing was a car crash! She needs to get off YouTube and find herself a proper job pronto! 🙈

• Wow
Reactions: 16
Is it normal to be on your mobile phone while brushing your teeth?! Seems a bit excessive...

Reactions: 25
i think he was going to tell her off about the washing pole an remembered the camera was on the look he gave her :oops:
Oh he was, also she decided not to have it installed as it’s ugly... love, it’s a washing line that’s removable and can collapse - you can even get a nice cover for them. I don’t think I’ve ever seen a beautiful washing line.

Also, she puts a colour capture in the washing machine, isn’t that an app?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
ok - a vlog dedicated to a mug collection??!!!?!?!?!?

Also - did anyone notice that the Mooney Mansion is looking more like Terror Towers?!
Screenshot 2020-04-20 at 18.32.45.png

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 37
Is it normal to be on your mobile phone while brushing your teeth?! Seems a bit excessive...
I thought that too!! She couldn’t even brush properly cos she was trying to hold the phone, the toothbrush and tea about on her phone!

todays vlog was dire but full of Tattle Easter eggs so was worth it just for that hahaha for example, pointing out the link for her glass board, saying Cath Kidston right for one etc. I did notice though it was 3 mins in before she said to Benji ‘we need to do something about this’ but couldn’t just decide to sand it down and paint it herself. It’s quite ridiculous.

Reactions: 12
Oh he was, also she decided not to have it installed as it’s ugly... love, it’s a washing line that’s removable and can collapse - you can even get a nice cover for them. I don’t think I’ve ever seen a beautiful washing line.

Also, she puts a colour capture in the washing machine, isn’t that an app?
after seeing that and binky bees message yep hes had enough you can tell from his sarkyness she doesn't even know its called a cup an saucer 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 7
Woah woah woah she's actually said one side of her hair has has grown faster than the other 😂😂😂 that is not a thing it means it was cut uneven to start with!! I'm done 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I thought that too!! She couldn’t even brush properly cos she was trying to hold the phone, the toothbrush and tea about on her phone!

todays vlog was dire but full of Tattle Easter eggs so was worth it just for that hahaha for example, pointing out the link for her glass board, saying Cath Kidston right for one etc. I did notice though it was 3 mins in before she said to Benji ‘we need to do something about this’ but couldn’t just decide to sand it down and paint it herself. It’s quite ridiculous.
He said when she said it, feel free and she said no... he also dragged her for not cooking any of the meals. The cracks are showing, they don’t normally spend this much time together as he’s always away - I think if they stay together it will be for convenience not love.

Reactions: 26
0.10 seconds in and I’m bleeping sick of seeing that bastard Nintendo.

She says plant funny too.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Dear lord, the amount of sugary unhealthy drinks lurking in the back of their utility room is vile. The whole case of cream soda, two spare bottles of Pepsi Max (that's not including the stuff lurking ready in her fridge!), the endless cartons of sugary orange juice she convinces herself is healthy despite pumping a full on fry up into her ever growing gut with it and for someone who 'doesn't drink', a bottle of reserve prosecco/champagne (let's be real, probably not that as this is Brogan but you can't tell what it could be from this shot!) And what looks to be 3 BOTTLES of Malibu/Malibu knock off. If you don't drink much Brogan then I'm the long lost grandchild of the Queen.

Screenshot_20200420-184815_YouTube.jpg

Brb, just going to have a glass of water to remind myself what that is again and that normal people don't drink to the extent that she does.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Felt bad for Benji at the end there - she couldn't be fussed at all that the oven had broke and he said the one night Brogan was going to cook and he had a night off from it it stopped working.

EVERY SINGLE TIME she mentions the old owners she says it in such a whiney voice like they were the worst people in the world! Argh.

• Wow
Reactions: 29
Felt bad for Benji at the end there - she couldn't be fussed at all that the oven had broke and he said the one night Brogan was going to cook and he had a night off from it it stopped working.
Does she know, you can cook chicken in a pan on a hob... you can also heat the tortillas up in a pan or even.... a microwave. She must only how to put things in an oven and take them out.

Reactions: 14
“I have descaled my mug collection”. This doesn’t make sense does it?

Tempers were frayed when she was showing the cups 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
“I have descaled my mug collection”. This doesn’t make sense does it?

Tempers were frayed when she was showing the cups 🤣
Descaled makes sense if she is talking about removing limescale 😂 But we all know she is not intelligent enough to know what limescale is

Reactions: 8
I have never made fajitas / chicken wraps in the oven?

Also...take a look at my rotary line Brogie. It's called being a practical adult. Sorry if it's not astehtically pleasing for you. Absolutely massive, solid and doesn't fold down...yet is the most practical thing an any adult can own! 😂 (It was here when we moved in and is as old as the house )

Attachments

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.